New Topic Post Reply  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Unoriginal Cuntspam
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:36 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44986068
Honestly, if you think that this is just some ridiculous post, or that I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about, leave...
RIGHT NOW.

I have heard ALL about this "drama" bull-crap, and honestly, it pisses me off, so here's what I have to say about it.
(A): Keep your personal business to yourself, unless you're really good friends with someone in the clan, and feel you can share stuff with them.
(B): If something unfortunate or personal is going on in your life, either stay off of the internet in general, or try to calm yourself when you feel tension starting to rise.
(C): LET... SHIT... SLIDE... Let it go guys, are you even going to remember in a few weeks?
(D): If you feel you honestly can't hold back the rising anger, then try to go about it in a calm manner, instead of screaming:
"ERMAGERD, UR SUCH A FACKIN FAG CUNT DICKSUCKING WHORE!", or try to joke about it, that's what I always do when I get mad at some clan members. "Haha, wow, you're so ghee!"

If you can't even bother to do any of these things to keep us together as a clan, then I don't even know what steaming pile of shit we'll end up being in the near future.
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it." - Muhammad Ali

Doldol wrote:
I'm not actually sure I agree with the name change.....

Social 
 Post subject: Re: Unoriginal Cuntspam
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:38 pm 
EgN Member
Dude yers.
Spoiler: Show
cats was here.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:48 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47870253
Finally about fucking time someone said this (well a a lot of people have said this but in this manner). I totally agree
Be yourself because everyone else is taken- Oscar Wilde

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:03 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50935534
Another post where someone complains but does nothing about it. No offense but this is just a pointless post in the mix.

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:30 pm 
EgN Member
Fx_Darj wrote:
Another post where someone complains but does nothing about it. No offense but this is just a pointless post in the mix.

Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom. A man can't ride you unless your back is bent. ~Martin Luther King Jr.

I cannot change people.... People must work to change themselves, and I am merely suggesting ways of changing...
"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it." - Muhammad Ali

Doldol wrote:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:32 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25983184
Fx_Darj wrote:

I feel the same. Doesn't affect anyone.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:46 pm 
EgN Member
Charlie Scene wrote:
Fx_Darj wrote:

I feel the same. Doesn't affect anyone.

If that's how you feel, then that's how you feel. Can't change nothin' about it.

Doldol wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:03 am 
EgN Member
I agree, many though will disregard this and just send it on its way to in activity, I mean it's pre-determined with this shite. But, it's really true, I must admit. Theres alot going on with everyone, why don't we just hotbox an entire fuggin city and errbody will be calm?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:44 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12238457
The big problem is: These arguments only happen over rules because they KEEP FUCKING CHANGING!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:55 am 
EgN Member
BigTits MacGee wrote:
(C): LET... SHIT... SLIDE... Let it go guys, are you even going to remember in a few weeks?
(D): If you feel you honestly can't hold back the rising anger, then try to go about it in a calm manner, instead of screaming:
"ERMAGERD, UR SUCH A FACKIN FAG CUNT DICKSUCKING WHORE!", or try to joke about it, that's what I always do when I get mad at some clan members. "Haha, wow, you're so ghee!"

That doesn't sound like what you saying when I wasn't playing soccer properly, you seemed to be getting rather irrational if I remember correctly.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next