New Topic Post Reply  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 

Options
Poll ended at Fri May 25, 2018 4:10 pm
Keep RTD how it is currently 36%  36%  [ 17 ]
Remove weapons / guns from RTD (full gear may not be included) new features would be included to replace the weapon rolls 55%  55%  [ 26 ]
Add a new RTD mod with new features (with guns / weapons) 9%  9%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 47
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:44 pm 
Community Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44657538
Don't see why people are trying to alter the RTD plugin. Unfairness is part of the fun! The unexpected plot twist and elements... they just make the game more entertaining. The way I see it, is that the problem is not with the plugin. The problem is the people who get super salty after getting killed because "unfair" instead of laughing it off... I mean look at all these games out there, giving people with a higher level stronger equipment, while the low levels have to climb their way to attain better equipment. It is really the same scenario, only difference is that one is random the other is not. If people would be less salty and more chill, then they won't be complaining about the plugin, no? It is just like when people were complaining about CTs having 115 hp on jailbreak... EgN servers are EgN servers because of what they are, not what people want them to be. That is my uptake. tsmile

MeMeZ
Spoiler: Show

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Social 
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:47 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
How are the results going to be decided? Because 1 option is "dont touch" and 3 are "touch in some way" but with those 3 split up the "no touchy" option appears to pull ahead
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:56 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Yiggles Moto wrote:
How are the results going to be decided? Because 1 option is "dont touch" and 3 are "touch in some way" but with those 3 split up the "no touchy" option appears to pull ahead

Being that together, there are 19 full votes to at the very least to remove guns for RTD then it'd follow through from there.

Being said that, I'd say we'd remove guns and limit it to the maps RTD is enabled on now.
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:07 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160181792
Needy wrote:
North wrote:
Needy wrote:
Link wrote:
Needy wrote:
Uchies wrote:
Link wrote:
Why are there no options to add more to rtd? Unfair voting system lol, I rather see it improved.

Agreed.

I think "adjust probability odds and improve RTD" would be credibly favored.

Also, kept in mind that if we were to get rid of guns / weapons we'd more than likely just implementing a new mod in whole which will be open to other possible prizes that don't include weapons.

That is unless someone in the clan wants to create an RTD mod themselves and/or update Doldol's mod as I believe this is his mod? Which I'm also pretty sure can't be updated for reasons that I forget what are.

Regardless, no reason to add. If anything I can add "new RTD mod" as an option but that'll reset the poll which I'd rather not reset.

If we don’t have the people that are willing to fix it/improve it then it should be left how it is. Rtd has been on there for awhile. Leave our second most populated server alone lol. You guys are gonna kill the server off for good otherwise.

But you can't kill a dead server. It's always been dead unless we have an event on it / get some randoms to join from jailbreak.

Also, we're not relying on anyone to create / fix the RTD we have currently. Like this is really a matter of "do you want a probability of guns in everyone's roll or not". If so, new mod.

I’d disagree with your second sentence. Every time I look at the server browser at around 7:30 PM CST I see about 3 or 4 randoms on the server and sometimes there are EgN members too. It’s also the go-to server when JB is too cancerous.

My point is, is that there's no actual steady population. Not just within a couple days, but weeks, months, years from now.

It’s minigames. How come we can’t have a server on the side that’s easy to switch to when you need a break from jailbreak for a second? And your points were still invalid lol it gets random population through out the day. Let’s take a peek at the server statistics for activity.

Also still don’t agree with how this voting systems options are listed.

Ignorance is bliss

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:14 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195157239
Link wrote:
Needy wrote:
North wrote:
Needy wrote:
Link wrote:
Needy wrote:
Uchies wrote:
Link wrote:
Why are there no options to add more to rtd? Unfair voting system lol, I rather see it improved.

Agreed.

I think "adjust probability odds and improve RTD" would be credibly favored.

Also, kept in mind that if we were to get rid of guns / weapons we'd more than likely just implementing a new mod in whole which will be open to other possible prizes that don't include weapons.

That is unless someone in the clan wants to create an RTD mod themselves and/or update Doldol's mod as I believe this is his mod? Which I'm also pretty sure can't be updated for reasons that I forget what are.

Regardless, no reason to add. If anything I can add "new RTD mod" as an option but that'll reset the poll which I'd rather not reset.

If we don’t have the people that are willing to fix it/improve it then it should be left how it is. Rtd has been on there for awhile. Leave our second most populated server alone lol. You guys are gonna kill the server off for good otherwise.

But you can't kill a dead server. It's always been dead unless we have an event on it / get some randoms to join from jailbreak.

Also, we're not relying on anyone to create / fix the RTD we have currently. Like this is really a matter of "do you want a probability of guns in everyone's roll or not". If so, new mod.

I’d disagree with your second sentence. Every time I look at the server browser at around 7:30 PM CST I see about 3 or 4 randoms on the server and sometimes there are EgN members too. It’s also the go-to server when JB is too cancerous.

My point is, is that there's no actual steady population. Not just within a couple days, but weeks, months, years from now.

It’s minigames. How come we can’t have a server on the side that’s easy to switch to when you need a break from jailbreak for a second? And your points were still invalid lol it gets random population through out the day. Let’s take a peek at the server statistics for activity.

Not really, the population is slowly dying. Many months we had the mini game server dead. However, this year, the minigame server is barley holding up. Many features from the RTD plugin was removed due to circumstances such as the jet pack one that didn’t work; a few years ago.
"Time always flows equal and doesn’t undergo any changes, independent of existence or absence of things, independent of their motion or rest."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:18 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Link wrote:

Yes. So, the server gets an average of three players, sometimes eight on the weekend. Up that during events. Besides, a little removal of guns from your roll won't affect the population. Neither will it promise to increase the population. It's just resolving an unresolved issue.

Link wrote:

Well, what would you rather have as an option? Add a new mod?

Only reason these options are set in place are because these have been the only reoccurring problems that'd been brought up.
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:05 pm 
Community Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44657538
Needy wrote:
Link wrote:

Yes. So, the server gets an average of three players, sometimes eight on the weekend. Up that during events. Besides, a little removal of guns from your roll won't affect the population. Neither will it promise to increase the population. It's just resolving an unresolved issue.

Link wrote:

Well, what would you rather have as an option? Add a new mod?

Only reason these options are set in place are because these have been the only reoccurring problems that'd been brought up.

Looking over these stats, overall the minigames server has been gaining more activity and a good amount of it is well over 8 players. Additionally the server rank has been increasing, therefore that means there is increased consistent activity on the server, meaning that the server population is NOT dead. On the other hand, the lack of players on the minigames server is really the lack of new and fun maps. It is mostly the same old maps, that people play over and over... however if new maps are added there would be a very likely possibility of increased activity. Now, if people don't like the rtd plugin, they can always grab a couple of people and hope onto some random DEAD minigames server that doesn't have it. Problem solved! tshout

MeMeZ

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:19 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72199061
Needy wrote:

Pretty much this. Even if a couple people occasionally play on it, having it peak at 3-4 people (who are 90% of the time from JB or the clan) isn’t a sustainable amount to argue it isn’t dead or bringing in new people to the community since most who join know about EgN already anyways.

I don’t really see how people seriously think taking guns and knives out of RTD will completely ruin the server and nobody will ever play on it again. If people really liked being able to spawn in a gun and ruin other peoples’ time they would play on the server. Just disabling weapons is a good middle ground.

Another thing that is probably really holding back the server is the lack of autobhop or even just boosted acceleration. Most people leave right away when they see a minigames server without autobhop just because it’s now a core part of the mode and makes it more fun in general.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:58 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160181792

Credit for DJ doing the research lol. Maybe we should fix up somethings before removing one of the main features from our minigames. You guys seem to be using rtd as an excuse to say the servers dead basically. I see much more that could be improved.

Ignorance is bliss

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:07 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:199039976
Dj7Joke-

You don't play minigames, Neither does 75% of the people who voted, so why do you guys have a say? It is dumb that people vote to keep rtd even tho they don't touch or care about the server. It is not at all like cts have 115 hp because having 115 hp makes it fair, as there is a 2:1 ratio, and the ct's are meant to police/watch the T's and make sure they follow the rules, in minigames its a death match of skill and talent getting a rtd that gives you a huge advantage or flat out kill someone because you got a gun in a bhop/course race, I don't understand why your fighting against that, Lets go onto minigames choose bhop and then have someone headshot you instantly because they got a lucky roll, Or as you are about to win a game someone rolls and gets a gun/knife and kills you. RTD Is dumb. no one who voted plays minigames. People who say they play minigames and voted lie, the server is dead 90% of the time. not even close to having 45+ people play on it ever. 12 people were on last night when I got on and that is the most people it has had in a while most likely.
Snapchat:Johnday9875
Instagram:John_Day_            
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me -Wreck It Ralph:)

Last edited by Pro Hop on Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 >> Next