>> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:11 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
WalterWhite wrote:
Mr. Simplistic wrote:
I think you worded this a little confusing, here is my suggestion unless i misunderstand you

WalterWhite wrote:
Guard/CT's RP
How that works for JB would be guard's/CT's can't enter secrets until they know a t is rebelling/missing...or there is a missing t.

How to admin the rule
Any guard who is checking secrets for t's that might be rebelling without knowing a T is rebelling/missing is also breaking this rule

just to make these more clear.

WalterWhite wrote:
guards can not camp a exit of a secret to kill a rebelling t they must enter it (from any way in)

im not sure what rule you are clarifying to make this against the rules and would like further clarification. does this mean if a CT see's a T in awp window he cannot wait from him to leave/peak because being forced to enter seems like a death wish for the ct. if that would not be considered camping (update looks like u said its not) please tell me the difference between camping the exit and meeting the T there at the same time because i could see a lot of ppl coming out of a secret as a CT gets there and saying he is camping the exit

Cooper wrote:
I’m assuming the part referring to camping and using the same entrance includes not breaking vents as a CT? If so maybe add in somewhere explicitly CTs shouldn’t be breaking vents because this also was a problem before this was brought back up. It was one of the bigger problems and even some admins thought they were allowed to break them.

walter wrote
WalterWhite wrote:
they must enter it (from any way in)

As far as this clarification CT are allowed to break and enter vents BUT the still but be following the rest of the clarification. so a CT breaking vents for fun is still (and always has) not playing his role and breaking the rules. The only time (as far as i know) when CT's were not allowed to break vents was under walters old clarification as CT's could only enter the exact same secret as they saw a T enter. Other than that CT's have always been allowed to break vents as long as they were playing their role. so if they were chasing/intercepting/looking for a rebelling/missing T.

looking forward to the thoughtful comments or any constructive corrections anyone has for the information i have listed.

i appreciate the feed back and i do like your edits so i'll update. so the cts cant camp a secret is basically that cts/ guards should be camping like the exit of a vent to kill the rebelling t inside of it they should instead enter it maybe from both end and work together but like awp with aim at it to kill the t inside encase he peaks is fine but cts should still try to work together to get the rebeller with out being picked ofs one by one

just imo but seems like it will just get confused with CT's being in long fights with T's and does'it seem necessary anyway. maybe its just me but i've never seen a CT not get a T in a secret without good reason, they love trying to kill them. seems like we could do without it just thats just my take on it.

Social 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:15 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
WalterWhite wrote:
yiggles you still have the 10 seconds and also if your engaged in a fight with one in a secret its not really camping your more or less just stuck but not camp exits meaning like waiting at a end of a vent that the t might come out of

I'm still not a fan of the wording - But at least we have this as a source to link back to.

Also - Can we have this distributed more than it just being a bump on the original thread? That way it's just more visible to people who might not check "New Posts" ?
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:49 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:3505641
ya once i fix it and update it im shut this tread down and create a new one

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:30 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21855300
Glad this was edited and clarified. Now everyone can stop crying.
Snapchat: Rozavelt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:47 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:72199061
Quote:
This is how you break the rule
cts entering a secret with out knowing a t is rebelling (so ct's shouldn't be jumping in to secrets looking for t's that might be rebelling. they must know a t is rebelling/ missing)
Killing a t for being in a area that's not a secret but can be reached with one (unless you seen the t take one)
guards can not camp a exit of a secret to kill a rebelling t they must enter it (from any way in)

Is it possible for these to be written in the actual rules on the server? Obviously we can’t have specific rules for each individual thing but these seem like pretty universal rules and can apply to any situation on any map.

Mainly cause when newer players, or regulars/members who aren’t active on the forums tend to complain because you are trying to enforce something that isn’t explicitly stated in !rules. It’s a pain to try to explain to them because it doesn’t say it in the rules but rather some random post on the forums that they have never seen in their life.

Another problem is that people take the rule saying CTs can enter secrets for 10 seconds to check for rebellers out of context and say it allows them to break and enter secrets as they please for no reason, having these in the rules will help give context to that situation.

Having them in the actual rules will just make it easier for admins to enforce.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:45 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Cooper wrote:
Quote:
cts entering a secret with out knowing a t is rebelling (so ct's shouldn't be jumping in to secrets looking for t's that might be rebelling. they must know a t is rebelling/ missing)
Killing a t for being in a area that's not a secret but can be reached with one (unless you seen the t take one)

Is it possible for these to be written in the actual rules on the server? Obviously we can’t have specific rules for each individual thing but these seem like pretty universal rules and can apply to any situation on any map.

Mainly cause when newer players, or regulars/members who aren’t active on the forums tend to complain because you are trying to enforce something that isn’t explicitly stated in !rules. It’s a pain to try to explain to them because it doesn’t say it in the rules but rather some random post on the forums that they have never seen in their life.

Another problem is that people take the rule saying CTs can enter secrets for 10 seconds to check for rebellers out of context and say it allows them to break and enter secrets as they please for no reason, having these in the rules will help give context to that situation.

Well, there’s a work-around that. If they try to fight you with this rule, be sure to correct him by either getting another admin (preferably a higher ranking admin if you’re not on server) to verify your statements or even gag or mute them if theyre making a scene (only should really doing gagging/muting for this rule not on the rules list, don’t do it for other “rules” that aren’t on the list as well only enforce rules on the list other than this); if he or she still ain’t budging well if they end up breaking this rule, make sure you get all the facts before slaying, then if it turns out to be true that they broke the rule, go ahead and ask that party to slay, if they’re not slaying, slay them.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:40 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221617357
Central wrote:
Cooper wrote:
Quote:

Well, there’s a work-around that. If they try to fight you with this rule, be sure to correct him by either getting another admin (preferably a higher ranking admin if you’re not on server) to verify your statements or even gag or mute them if theyre making a scene (only should really doing gagging/muting for this rule not on the rules list, don’t do it for other “rules” that aren’t on the list as well only enforce rules on the list other than this); if he or she still ain’t budging well if they end up breaking this rule, make sure you get all the facts before slaying, then if it turns out to be true that they broke the rule, go ahead and ask that party to slay, if they’re not slaying, slay them.

Work-around? Nah. Don't need that. You're the highest ranking admin? Stand your ground. Enforce the rule LIKE this and you won't have a problem. And if people are saying it's not in the rules, yes it is. Play your role as a guard. Technically the meta-gaming rule is out of rotation, there are still other rules that obide by meta-gaming, like play your role as a guard.

If people still begin to say it's not in the rules, tell them to add a Staff+ or even Elder/Legend if necessary and to explain it to them, and if it is in regards to this rule, they will be told the exact same thing.
BRITNEY SPEARS killed <>< with knife.

Spoiler: Show

1. Join EgN [ X ]
2. Become a Recruit [ X ]
3. Become an EgN Member [ X ]
4. Become a Admin [ X ]
5. Become an Elite [ X ]
6. Become a Veteran [ X ]
7. Become a part of Events Team [ X ]
8. Become a Manager [ ]
9. Become a Staff [ X ]
10. Become an Advisor [ ]
11. Become the next EgN Leader! [ ]

EgN| Mr Geeza™ : Why do I always get you and sinister mixed up lol sorry xD
EgN-S| Phillip: Cause you a racist

Jafari asks the wall: What is the meaning of life?
The wall responds with: Kill yourself. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN
EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I asked for a demotion, where's my demotion at?
1 month later....
The following people have been recognised for their service to the community:

Veteran to Staff
Mr.GoldGames

EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I ask for a demotion but I got a promotion instead? Life sucks sometimes.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:29 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
WalterWhite wrote:
Guard/CT's RP
How that works for JB would be guard's/CT's can't enter secrets until they know a t is rebelling or it is open. ct's shouldn't be entering secrets to look for t's until its absolutely clear one is hiding in it e.a it being open,t killing/attacking a ct from it or there is a missing t.

How to admin the rule
Any guard that kill's a t and they claim he killed them for taking a secret with out know 100% that the t took one (watch them take it), (so ask why they killed them and if they knew the t had taken it or knew 100% a t was in it)
Any guard who is checking secrets for t's that might be rebelling

If a guard breaks this rule and has been found guilty of it should be slain

so, this is the "new clarification", right?

if i may, i would like to putt it in my own words so it will be more clear and easier for myself. please correct me if i got anything wrong or forgot anything.

so basically all ct's should stay with the T's at all times.
if they see there is a T missing they can go look for him on the map and in secrets. but shouldn't break vents unless they know the rebeler is in theire, correct?

now if they see an open vent they can go in and see if he is in there and if he sees him in theire and sees where he is going he can go open the vent on the other side to get him that way?
example: if we see a T take the vending machine on razor we can use the button on medic to open armoury and break the vent to kill him, if i understood it correctly. of course u would check kitchen aswell.
other example: a T rushes into the vent on carcerous... ct's can open armoury and go into the vent to get him?

if a T randomly stands on a place in the map at the start of the round (garage for example) ct's shouldn't kill him unless they see him tp in theire or get theire by using a secret.

and ct's shouldnt be assholes and camp exits/entrences of vents and just play theire role by actively chasing the rebeling T('s) by going into the secrets/vents.

think that covered the ct's role and stuff, now admin:

if a CT kills a T for standing in a random place at the start of the map without knowing (have him seen taking a secret)
that the T took a tp- ask what happened, why he killed him and if he freekilled him explain why and ask him to slay, if not slay him urself

and if a CT is just randomly checking secrets (not playing his role) without an active rebeler alive or without knowing/ able to know that there is a rebeler should be asked why he is in there, explained why he is wrong and ask to slay/ get slayed.

am i atleast a lil bit correct here?
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:38 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
So what I'm getting from this is that
1. You're allowed to go into secrets if there is a T missing from the group
2. You can check open vents (still following rule 1)
3. If all Ts are present and you are checking secrets then you are not fufilling your role as a guard and should be slain (after asking why they were there)

Now I'd just like to know how sound cues come into play here. If you hear someone in the vent, are you allowed to go into it?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:45 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:145744030
North wrote:
So what I'm getting from this is that
1. You're allowed to go into secrets if there is a T missing from the group
2. You can check open vents (still following rule 1)
3. If all Ts are present and you are checking secrets then you are not fufilling your role as a guard and should be slain (after asking why they were there)

Now I'd just like to know how sound cues come into play here. If you hear someone in the vent, are you allowed to go into it?

I assume you would have to check cells before you go jumping into secrets just because there are 9 living T's and 8 that followed the first order.

New Topic Locked  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 >> Next