New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:31 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773

Community Spotlight for 10/03/2018

Member/non-member of the week: Dyno

Hello everyone! I am here bringing you the Community Spotlight for this week! This event will bring to you a member or non-member in our community up close and personal. The goal currently is to bring you our members/non-members in a way that some of you may not know and to get to know them a little better. You can comment on these posts(I actually encourage it) but please try to keep any disrespectful comments to yourself. If you would like to nominate a member/non-member for me to interview please send me a pm on here, steam, or teamspeak. If you have anymore questions you would like to be asked in our community spotlights, please let me know!

Your name (game name and/or real life name): Dyno

Tell us a little about yourself: (This can include where you live, what you do for a living, exc.) I'm from New Zealand, however living and working in the Netherlands, I work for an american company working as a NOC tech, started this portion of my career in the Army.

What is your favorite video game? What is your favorite video game? PUBG would be my favorite game, although I've not played much lately

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? Chicken Enchiladas, fucking love them

Who is your hero in life? My hero in life would be my old kickboxing coach, he bought me out of some dark times, and always motivated me, was a father figure.

What is your biggest fear? I'm not sure of this, I've not yet discovered what it would be, however if I had to pick something, it would be snakes. Had an incident when I was on a field exercise many years ago in Australia where i was chased by a red belly black snake, about 2 meters long, scared the living shit out of me.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I'm not sure on this, however i'm always open to constructive criticism, without this I believe that we can't grow as people and don't know what to work on and change

If you could learn a new skill in life what would it be? I'd love to learn how to scuba dive at depth, i've done it at shallow depths without the need to equalize however deep sea scuba diving would be a thing i'd love to learn

If money wasn't an issue, what would your dream job be? I'm in my dream job at the moment, and loving every moment of it

What is your proudest accomplishment? Winning National Championships 2 years in a row for Rugby League, and only losing 1 game throughout both seasons, also making the National Netherlands Rugby league team.

What truly makes you smile and laugh in life? That would be friends and family (including my new family here in the Netherlands)

What is your favorite thing about EgN? The people, now people come and go, however you all keep my sane whilst I work!

What is your favorite memory in EgN? Meeting up with a couple of members here in the Netherlands (1 is now an ex-member)

Give a little advice to any new member or recruit about EgN: Don't be afraid to jump on teamspeak and get involved in the forums, talk to heaps of people, add heaps of people, and forge friendships, we are a big community yet only a select few show up on teamspeak and get involved in events and shit

How do you see EgN at the moment? I like the direction that EgN has taken since i've arrived, with new servers and more capabilites for hosting and stuff, there has been some trial and errors, yet the direction we are heading is great for growth!

Has there been any change of view towards EgN from when you was a recruit till now? N/A

Who have you connected with the most in EgN? That would be the staff+ team, as we are always talking and chatting be it in meetings, and we get to know each other on a more personal level in regards to that. I could name a lot of people that I have connected with here, as there is quite a few, yet I won't name them all!

What do you like doing in your spare time besides EgN? I play Rugby. Love it, it's a big passion of mine, and recently got back into kickboxing, hoping for another ring fight soon (will bring my record to 10-0 if I get the fight, and if i win!)

I'd just like to take this time to thank Dyno for taking the time out to answer my interview questions. Again please start nominating people to be interviewed! My name is Central, and I am thankful for your attention; signing off.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

Social 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:59 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221617357
Central wrote:
on a field exercise many years ago in Australia where i was chased by a red belly black snake, about 2 meters long, scared the living shit out of me.
HELLLLLLLL NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

nice spotlight tho
BRITNEY SPEARS killed <>< with knife.

Spoiler: Show

1. Join EgN [ X ]
2. Become a Recruit [ X ]
3. Become an EgN Member [ X ]
4. Become a Admin [ X ]
5. Become an Elite [ X ]
6. Become a Veteran [ X ]
7. Become a part of Events Team [ X ]
8. Become a Manager [ ]
9. Become a Staff [ X ]
10. Become an Advisor [ ]
11. Become the next EgN Leader! [ ]

EgN| Mr Geeza™ : Why do I always get you and sinister mixed up lol sorry xD
EgN-S| Phillip: Cause you a racist

Jafari asks the wall: What is the meaning of life?
The wall responds with: Kill yourself. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN
EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I asked for a demotion, where's my demotion at?
1 month later....
The following people have been recognised for their service to the community:

Veteran to Staff
Mr.GoldGames

EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I ask for a demotion but I got a promotion instead? Life sucks sometimes.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:29 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47477194
Central wrote:
Had an incident when I was on a field exercise many years ago in Australia where i was chased by a red belly black snake, about 2 meters long, scared the living shit out of me

Sounds like Australia mate! good thing you didn't experience any drop bears.
<3 peace be with y'all EgN beauties and remember Why So Serious about life? Live while you can. :)

"If someone wants to fist me..." - Mr.GoldGames
"Calm Down Snapchat" - Everyone
Debuted Roast King!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:31 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34125752
I nominate myself as an ex-Veteran and proud member of the community!
C:

In all seriousness though, it was a good interview. Also, I never knew you played rugby, Dyno. That's pretty neat!
Beep boop.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:08 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21855300
Dyno is the living embodiment of a chicken enchilada
Snapchat: Rozavelt

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:40 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49794826
This is great! I absolutely love it! <3

Quote:
Give a little advice to any new member or recruit about EgN: Don't be afraid to jump on teamspeak and get involved in the forums, talk to heaps of people, add heaps of people, and forge friendships, we are a big community yet only a select few show up on teamspeak and get involved in events and shit

I would definitely recommend if anyone is shy or is uncomfortable being on teamspeak to talk with Dyno! He's a great person who genuinely cares about not only the way the community is run but the people involved in it. Took me almost two months to talk to anyone outside of like four people and it's because of him I am where I am now.

Anyways great job on this little twin! :3

EgN| Vertical_360: What's a grown up? I bet its gross.
Simmons: The best jail bait there is. Get used to it :P
Jeremy 10:31 pm when you find a woman willing to walk into hell for you....you found *Her*

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:26 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90497105
Ireland > England

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TITTYSPRINKLES. wrote:
EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: im a 4 year vet here im tired of having to answer to snowduck because shes a girl

Neezon (1): NA OMEGALUL

http://www.newnownext.com/hornytoons-gifs/03/2014/
keaton: Ik its from salad
keaton: He comes up with gay shit
EgN| Eclipzx.: Agreed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:46 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4949658
Kickboxing! I didnt know you did that Dyno, I wish you luck on your next ring fight!
Needy/Wanty is the best person alive tbh

Life goals:
[ ] get a dog
[ ] get a house
[ ] marry Needy/Wanty
[ ] live with Needy/Wanty, with dog, in house.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 8 posts ]