New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:48 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773

Community Spotlight for 25/02/2018

Member/non-member of the week: Mr Majestic

Hello everyone! I am here bringing you the Community Spotlight for this week! This event will bring to you a member or non-member in our community up close and personal. The goal currently is to bring you our members/non-members in a way that some of you may not know and to get to know them a little better. You can comment on these posts(I actually encourage it) but please try to keep any disrespectful comments to yourself. If you would like to nominate a member/non-member for me to interview please send me a pm on here, steam, or teamspeak. If you have anymore questions you would like to be asked in our community spotlights, please let me know!

Your name (game name and/or real life name): So my in game name is Mr Majestic and in real life my name is Connor :D Bit of backstory behind the "Mr Majestic" name, a few years ago i decided to try and run my own Garry's Mod server and it did fairly ok but i needed a name for it, so i called it "Majestic Gaming" and with myself owning it i became "Mr Majestic".

Tell us a little about yourself: (This can include where you live, what you do for a living, exc.) Alrighty so i'm currently 17 years old, i'll be turning 18 in May. Joined EgN at 15. I used to work in KFC, worked there for just over a year. While working there i went to college and studied a Level 2 Diploma in Public Services as i was aspiring to become a Police Officer. Now i no longer work in KFC, no longer wish to be a Police Officer and am currently serving in the British Army. I'm in my second phase of training, learning how to become a Combat Engineer. (If you've got any questions on the army come ask me :D) I live in the U.K. in the south east, about an hour and a half or so from london in a county called Kent.

What is your favorite video game? My favourite video game.... Now that's a hard one... I don't really have a favourite, i'm currently into Fortnite and CSS, they're really the only games i play...

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? Fucking lasagne boys. My favourite thing to eat, if i could eat that every day all day i really couldn't care less. Absolutely love it.

Who is your hero in life? I honestly don't know. I look up to family and stuff, but no one really famous like celebrity. There's no one I really look up to and want to be, i just have certain life goals that i want to complete.

What is your biggest fear? Confinement and not being able to move. I'm not claustrophobic or anything but if it's that small i can't move i start to panic and do not like it at all. I enjoy the feeling of being able to move around and can't deal with not being able to move.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I would probably change, my fitness capability. I'm not the fittest of people and it's something i'm working on via the military.

If you could learn a new skill in life what would it be? Something i can do in the army and i'm looking at doing is a Diver course. So scuba diving and shit, and i'll be doing that at somepoint.

If money wasn't an issue, what would your dream job be? I'm already doing it :D In the army.

What is your proudest accomplishment? Probably joining the army. Passing out of my phase 1 was one hell of an achievement and once i pass this second phase i'll be a Sapper and that's a title you've gotta earn and it's definitely something i was to accomplish.

What truly makes you smile and laugh in life? Just really relaxed and chill people with a great sense of humour that you can relax around and you could be playing a game, just sat around talking but you'd still somehow end up crying of laughter. Great friends is the way to great times.

What is your favorite thing about EgN? The community side, once you're in and you get to know people, it becomes community but you'll find certain people in the community and you'll become friends, and in this place you'll make friends for years, and probably more.

What is your favorite memory in EgN? I've had so many great memories within this community it's hard to pick. So many great times, great laughs, great moments with great people. However as Geeza said in his, banning him was definitely a great moment while here. Tied in with many many many more.

Give a little advice to any new member or recruit about EgN: Stick with it man. EgN is a great place with a rollercoaster of a time. There's times where it looks like shit because of certain people but push past them and new people come around and make the place absolutely great again. Keep your head up and 100% get involved, come to the events, join the events team, join this team that team do this do that. This place has so many opportunities, go do them!

How do you see EgN at the moment? I still see EgN the way i did as a recruit, an amazing place with amazing people, great times and great laughs on and off the server.

Has there been any change of view towards EgN from when you was a recruit till now? Yes along the way I've seen EgN go up hill and down hill too. When certain people get certain positions it doesn't end well. I won't name names but he definitely wasn't the GOLDEN* choice. And i feel at that time it dragged the community down slightly but now there's been a DYNAMIC* change and things have picked up massively since the 'golden' boy left, and it's been on it's way up since. (* hint hint*

Who have you connected with the most in EgN? I've connected with quite a few people, some aren't around anymore but Dyno, Geeza, Central, Lunk, Yiggles, roaxes and terminator are probably the main ones that are still around about kicking it still.

What do you like doing in your spare time besides EgN? I don't have much spare time and the spare time i do have i spend at EgN anyway but i enjoy skating, and motorbikes. Football every now and again too!.

I'd just like to take this time to thank Mr Majestic for taking the time out to answer my interview questions. Again please start nominating people to be interviewed! My name is Central, and I am thankful for your attention; signing off.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

Social 
New Topic Post Reply  [ 1 post ]