New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:09 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773

Community Spotlight for 25/02/2018

Member/non-member of the week: Mr.Geeza

Hello everyone! I am here bringing you the Community Spotlight for this week! This event will bring to you a member or non-member in our community up close and personal. The goal currently is to bring you our members/non-members in a way that some of you may not know and to get to know them a little better. You can comment on these posts(I actually encourage it) but please try to keep any disrespectful comments to yourself. If you would like to nominate a member/non-member for me to interview please send me a pm on here, steam, or teamspeak. If you have anymore questions you would like to be asked in our community spotlights, please let me know!

Your name (game name and/or real life name): Mr.Geeza / Daniel

Tell us a little about yourself: (This can include where you live, what you do for a living, exc.) I live in Newcastle in United Kingdom. I currently am working on an 8 hour contract for a store named Home Bargains, and also volunteer for a youth club. Other than that, I partake my interest into gaming in my free time. I am currently looking for full-time work as being stuck on 8 hours isn't going to help me.

What is your favorite video game? My favourite video game is Player's Unknown Battlegrounds as I really like the battle royal aspect, although I do rage a lot at the game, it's very addicting and I would recommend this game to you all. But my all time favourite game, has to be... Mafia II, I've completed it 3 times and it just won't get old for me.

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? That would be Cheesy Chips and Chilli. It's my favourite fast food and I will never get sick of it.

Who is your hero in life? My parents. They've always stuck by me and helped me in tough times throughout my life, even when they used to get mad at me a lot. Ultimately, my hero is my older brother (not Central). He has also helped me in ways other people can't and is still helping me achieve the best of me.

What is your biggest fear? My biggest fear is heights. I am shit scared of heights and want nothing to do with heights. Back when I was in a course where we were out doing activities, there were obvstacle courses where we had to accomplish which were mainly based on heights, I expressed my fear of them but they made me overcome parts of my fears. Also my biggest fears are bees and wasps, I'm shit scared of them, don't like em. I've been stung a couple times and it's the worst, especially when you're 9 years of age.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I would change my shyness. I'm super shy. I over-think about a lot of things and it causes me to lack in confidence. But I have friends, colleagues and family to help me overcome this issue.

If you could learn a new skill in life what would it be? N/A

If money wasn't an issue, what would your dream job be? My dream job has always been working in a call centre, alongside my older brother. I have recently been turned down a position but that won't stop me trying to work there, I'll apply in 6 months with a better understanding and a better mindset. I just love the aspect of helping people to fix their issues, it makes me feel accomplished.

What is your proudest accomplishment? My proudest accomplishment is overcome a part of the fear of heights. I used to be much more scared of heights than I am now. I've done multiple courses with acitivites that involve heights, and ultimately they've just helped me overcome a part of my fear for heights.

What truly makes you smile and laugh in life? Friends and family. They always make me smile in situations where I feel down. Also, my colleagues. We have a laugh, we make jokes and we just have friendly conversations. I love being around my colleagues, friends and family.

What is your favorite thing about EgN? My favourite thing about EgN is that we all are a family. We take care of one and another and we help others. We have fun. Sure there are always a few sad times where people are leaving but that doesn't stop us from striving as a family and a community. I love EgN the way it is, there are a lot of cool people here and I can have a good conversation with every single member here.

What is your favorite memory in EgN? That's a tough question, I've had few memories here in the year or two being here. My favourite memory in EgN was where I wasn't involved in the community, I was only a player. I was being a smartass and Majestic threatened to ban me haha, I was pushing him to ban me for a joke, we were both joking around and having fun. I was being a smartass again to joke with Majestic and he banned me for 5 minutes without kicking me from the server (when the /ban command never kicked people from the server) and he told me he banned me. Of course, I never believed him until he linked me the page to my ban, we both laughed and from then we had a good friendship.

Give a little advice to any new member or recruit about EgN: My advice is, have fun. Talk to people, become friends with people. Everyone here is very friendly and will certainly become your friend. The more people you are friends with, the more likely you become a member, and then once you get member, don't stop being friends with people. Become better friends, have fun in the servers and in the community itself.

How do you see EgN at the moment? I see EgN in a really good state; despite some arguments that could fold across the community, we are at a good state and I see EgN still being here for years to come.

Has there been any change of view towards EgN from when you was a recruit till now? My views have only grown stronger; back when I was a Recruit, I was only finding my foot in EgN, it took me quite a while to decide to apply for EgN, and I'm glad that I eventually did because this community is my second family.

Who have you connected with the most in EgN? I've connected with 2 people the most in EgN. The first is Dyno. I've known him since he was a Recruit, and he got recruit admin. I helped him with any questions he pondered and we became friends. He is a really cool dude who holds no grudges at all, which I've stated in a couple posts and he also stated.
The other person I've connected with is BriBee. She is really friendly and caring, well, she cares too much haha. She is there for me and I am there for her. We are friends and also pubg friends :).

What do you like doing in your spare time besides EgN? Despite my activity within servers, the most I do in my spare time is either I'm at work or I'll just sit in my room and chill on my computer watching a varied amounts of TV Shows and films.

I'd just like to take this time to thank Mr.Geeza for taking the time out to answer my interview questions. Again please start nominating people to be interviewed! My name is Central, and I am thankful for your attention; signing off.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

Social 
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:07 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:4949658
cheesy fries are soooo good, i have never had them with chilli tho
Needy/Wanty is the best person alive tbh

Life goals:
[ ] get a dog
[ ] get a house
[ ] marry Needy/Wanty
[ ] live with Needy/Wanty, with dog, in house.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:47 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21855300
thanks for doing this, 10/10 quality thread
Snapchat: Rozavelt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:30 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49794826
Awww Twin ??
1) I didn't know you volunteer. So cute!
2) Proud of you for working on your fear of heights.
3) You're shy? ??

Love, love, loved this spotlight!
Nice work little twin! ?

EgN| Vertical_360: What's a grown up? I bet its gross.
Simmons: The best jail bait there is. Get used to it :P
Jeremy 10:31 pm when you find a woman willing to walk into hell for you....you found *Her*

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:36 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
BriBee wrote:
Awww Twin ??
3) You're shy? ??

Nice work little twin! ?

twins are the devils children

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:21 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90497105
Lunk wrote:
BriBee wrote:
Awww Twin ??
3) You're shy? ??

Nice work little twin! ?

twins are the devils children

Agreed
TITTYSPRINKLES. wrote:
EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: im a 4 year vet here im tired of having to answer to snowduck because shes a girl

Neezon (1): NA OMEGALUL

http://www.newnownext.com/hornytoons-gifs/03/2014/
keaton: Ik its from salad
keaton: He comes up with gay shit
EgN| Eclipzx.: Agreed

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:41 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43935735
Mr.Geeza wrote:
I was being a smartass and Majestic threatened to ban me haha, I was pushing him to ban me for a joke, we were both joking around and having fun. I was being a smartass again to joke with Majestic and he banned me for 5 minutes without kicking me from the server (when the /ban command never kicked people from the server) and he told me he banned me. Of course, I never believed him until he linked me the page to my ban, we both laughed and from then we had a good friendship.
I'VE BEEN EXPOSED. FUUUUUUUUCK.

Good memories though lad <3 Here's to many more! *clinks drink*

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?”

- Albert Einstein

Targets for EgN:
1. Join EgN [x] [Acheived 19/12/15 {Recruit stage}]
2. Become a Member [x] [Acheived 26/12/15]
2.5 Become an Admin [x] [Achevied 24/1/16]
3. Become an Elite [x] [Acheived 27/2/16]
4. Become a Veteran [x] [Acheived 18/12/16]
5. Become a Staff [ ]
6. Become an Advisor [ ]

New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ]