1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:54 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093

Community Spotlight for 12/8/17

Member of the week: Spazz0

Hey everyone GoopSauce here bringing you the Community Spotlight! This event will bring to you a member in our community up close and personal. The goal currently is to bring you our members in a way that some of you may not know and to get to know them a little better. You can comment on these posts(I actually encourage it) but please try to keep any disrespectful comments to yourself. If you would like to nominate a member for me to interview please send me a pm on here, steam, or teamspeak. Also from here on out Geeza is helping me with interview questions as well. Also if there are any different questions you would like me to ask please submit them to me as well!

Your name(game name and/or real life name): SpazzO/Daniel

Tell us a little about yourself: (This can include where you live, what you do for a living, exc.) Currently, I reside in a small town just west of the U.S capital, Washington D.C. Work as a Business Analyst for my father’s commercial business. We do acquisition & business development consulting. Basically, I am a data mule.

What is your favorite video game? Favorite videogame is a difficult thing to pick, especially because I play a wide variety and it really varies based on the in-game experience. Based on the amount of time I have played it though, CSS is definitely up there.

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Mannnn, Filet Mignon all day.

Who is your hero in life? My family for being stupid supportive of everything I do.

What is your biggest fear? Dying alone.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I could go to the gym more, but other than that, nothing. I’m very happy with who I am.

If you could learn a new skill in life what would it be? Blacksmithing, cause I wanna make some damn armor and swords for the hell of it.

If money wasn't an issue, what would your dream job be? I would like to be a traveling business consultant and help local businesses become successful. I love seeing people succeed.

What is your proudest accomplishment? Getting through college without dropping out... whew

What truly makes you smile and laugh in life? My dog, my friends, my family and my beautiful girlfriend.

What is your favorite thing about EgN? The sense of comradery really strikes a chord. This is one of the more friendly communities I have ever been a part of and welcomes people with open arms, as a blank slate. There are no elitists, just community. It’s more like a family that you talk to all the time.

What is your favorite memory in EgN? One of my favorite memories has to be when Roaxes is on gun game and is only knifing people. He is able to dodge so many bullets....

Give a little advice to any new member or recruit about EgN: Give a little advice to any new member or recruit about EgN: Just don’t be an asshole. It’s that simple. Put down your troll hat and just be chill...

Mr. Geeza's Questions

How do you see EgN at the moment? I see it as a thriving entity with an abundance of potential to become something greater.

Has there been any change of view towards EgN from when you was a recruit till now? Not in particular. I feel more apt to contribute to the community with any talents that I can provide, just because I want the community to continue to grow and prosper.

Who have you connected with the most in EgN? That is truly impossible to say, because I have connected with the recruits, members, elites, veterans, and staff+, alike. Everyone is important to me, in their own way, and I am not the kind of guy to connect with only a few individuals. Nick Cage has been my best friend since we were like 14 yrs old and he really introduced me to the EgN and JB life. So you can thank him for me being here.

What do you like doing in your spare time besides EgN? I enjoy chillin with my lovely girlfriend, drinkin at breweries, playing board games, jammin some tunes on the guitar or saxophone, and working on my professional network. Never know where your network gets you, until you expand it.

I'd just like to take this time to thank Spazz0 for taking the time out to answer my interview questions. Again please start nominating people to be interviewed! This is GoopSauce reporting for the news team, signing off.

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

Social 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:12 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49794826
Yay Spazzo!!! Love reading your answers and learning new things about you. I'm so glad you and Nick joined. You are a wonderful person and we love you. Also you okay saxophone? ?

EgN| Vertical_360: What's a grown up? I bet its gross.
Simmons: The best jail bait there is. Get used to it :P
Jeremy 10:31 pm when you find a woman willing to walk into hell for you....you found *Her*

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:42 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
What a god. Congrats!

Last edited by North on Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:04 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221617357
Sounds cool dude, nice to see such positive answers.

Are you looking for a career in music?
BRITNEY SPEARS killed <>< with knife.

1. Join EgN [ X ]
2. Become a Recruit [ X ]
3. Become an EgN Member [ X ]
4. Become a Admin [ X ]
5. Become an Elite [ X ]
6. Become a Veteran [ X ]
7. Become a part of Events Team [ X ]
8. Become a Manager [ ]
9. Become a Staff [ X ]
10. Become an Advisor [ ]
11. Become the next EgN Leader! [ ]

EgN| Mr Geeza™ : Why do I always get you and sinister mixed up lol sorry xD
EgN-S| Phillip: Cause you a racist

Jafari asks the wall: What is the meaning of life?
The wall responds with: Kill yourself. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN
EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I asked for a demotion, where's my demotion at?
1 month later....
The following people have been recognised for their service to the community:

Veteran to Staff
Mr.GoldGames

EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I ask for a demotion but I got a promotion instead? Life sucks sometimes.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:22 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47477194
Beautiful
<3 peace be with y'all EgN beauties and remember Why So Serious about life? Live while you can. :)

"If someone wants to fist me..." - Mr.GoldGames
"Calm Down Snapchat" - Everyone
Debuted Roast King!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:42 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24921937
And knowing is half the battle...GI JOEEEEEE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:33 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2416971
I’m intermediate at saxophone. Lol. I love playing and have been in multiple bands. Building the network for music is difficult but I am working on jammin g with some new people soon. I’ll send over demos.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:15 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47650684
congrats Spazz0 my dood! You have some really great ideas which i can't wait for you to push in future.. You're one of the people who can really impact EgN for the better. Such a smart guy and friendly too.. Glad you've been recognized by everyone already!
You caught my eye from the first time we met ;) <3

You joined EgN around the same time as myself i believe and we both reached Admin together.. of course i boosted you to it, naturally.. ;) (You broke ass bitch :P)

But congrats! May your ideas take flight soon!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:17 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:2416971
Mittens wrote:
congrats Spazz0 my dood! You have some really great ideas which i can't wait for you to push in future.. You're one of the people who can really impact EgN for the better. Such a smart guy and friendly too.. Glad you've been recognized by everyone already!
You caught my eye from the first time we met ;) <3

You joined EgN around the same time as myself i believe and we both reached Admin together.. of course i boosted you to it, naturally.. ;) (You broke ass bitch :P)

But congrats! May your ideas take flight soon!

Much love, my dude!
Appreciate the healthy help you put forward for BOTH of our success in this clan.
We will help carry some of the burden around here, one way or another.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 5:23 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:73011796
These are really cool.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next