1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:24 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093

Community Spotlight for 6/25/17

Member of the week:Link

Hey everyone GoopSauce here bringing you the second Community Spotlight! This event will bring to you a member in our community up close and personal. The goal currently is to bring you all of our leadership in a way that some of you may not know and to get to know them a little better. You can comment on these posts(I actually encourage it) but please try to keep any disrespectful comments to yourself. If you would like to nominate a member for me to interview please send me a pm on here, steam, or teamspeak. Again as of now I am trying to get all of our leaders, advisors, and staff to answer my interview questions but after those I will be doing this bi-weekly or weekly focusing on any member in the community so please nominate your favorite member! Also if there are any different questions you would like me to ask please submit them to me as well!

Your name(game name and/or real life name): Austin

Tell us a little about yourself: (This can include where you live, what you do for a living, exc.) I'm from an area just about 20 minutes from the city of Chicago. I work a lot down town and the suburbs around me doing carpentry, tile work, remodeling, as well as other things along those lines. I've been roofing almost every summer since I was about 15, but this year I've decided to get into other things. My plans down the road will be going to a college to get a certificate in HVAC(heating, ventaltion, and air conditioning) because its a common job that always has a demand for people.

What is your favorite video game? Counter Strike: Source will always be the top for me because I've played it for many years.

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
Portillo's beef sandwiches with melted cheddar cheese all over.

Who is your hero in life? I have more than one hero here to be honest. I have 3 Uncles who have taught me a lot about working hard for what you have. I have one that's been a roofer for the last 30 years, another who does carpentry, and the last one who works for Mercedes Benz downtown doing auto body repairs/ painting cars.

What is your biggest fear? One of my fears is becoming distant and losing touch with my family one day. They have always been there for me through some harsh times to get me through. Family is an important thing you shouldn't take for granted. Not everyone is lucky enough to have close ties with their families now a days.

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I would love to get myself to stop overthinking things in life. It can be a big wear on your mind.

If you could learn a new skill in life what would it be? I would love to eventually get more into auto. That way I can do my own work on my car. Problem is sometimes no matter what you need the right tools for the job, which can get expensive.

If money wasn't an issue, what would your dream job be? I'm a big animal person so I would love to be able to work in a animal shelter helping out.

What is your proudest accomplishment? During my time working with a bit of the trades I've done somethings from hanging off a 3 story house to doing a complete remodel on bathrooms. I enjoy lots of things but its when I finish the job at the end of the day then I feel like I'm getting better every day.

What truly makes you smile and laugh in life? Sharing laughter with others. No matter what we all have a child at heart and you can't ever lose that. Sharing laughter with others can get you through some of the hardest times in life.

What is your favorite thing about EgN? I enjoy the community all around and look forward to the memories that it creates for me.

What is your favorite memory in EgN? That's a tough one. It would have to be when I first came to the servers and played jail break every night. Met lots of great people around here and created some awesome memories. It reminded me of when I was younger and did the same thing with my original clan that sadly died out.

Give a little advice to any new member or recruit about EgN: Give a little advice to any new member or recruit about EgN:[/quote]
Work hard and play hard. Don't be so worried about life, but enjoy it instead. We only have so long on this world of ours and you don't know for sure that we'll get another chance. Enjoy the people around you and create memories with them. Its not about the objects, because those type of things won't be around forever. Memories will last a lot longer.

I'd just like to take this time to thank Link for taking the time out to answer my interview questions. Again please start nominating people to be interviewed! This is GoopSauce reporting for the news team, signing off.

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

Social 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:27 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17614766
Can confirm is gay
1. Join EgN [ X ]
2. Become a Faggot [ X ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:30 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8618712
ayyy the boi L I N K. DADDY NEXT OR BANNED.

I spam the forums to raise my post count, like most people.

Yeet

Here I will list my favorite quotes as I hear them.

"See you on the Forums." - Everyone - Everywhere
"If I had a daughter, I'd let you go out with her." - Mr.Kharn - TeamSpeak
"You've changed Minion." - more than one person
"The player 'Rias' is shit" - TimeTable - Forums
"CT machine broke" - 2hobos1box - JB
Anything xnyc says
"Minion sucks at gaming" - florarodgers - Chaturbate
"She was cute until she pulled out that 9 incher" - Mr.GoldGames - Teamspeak
"Idiot!" - SemiAutoNoob - TeamSpeak
"If he (me) gets 30 years, I get 30 years. - Daddy - PoliceRP

Artwork made for me
Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:44 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61648787
Guessing the next one will be yiggles, then sinister, then philip, Doldol, Bourne, then kharn? :^)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:48 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80560949
Link your advice hit deep in the soul man. Props to you. <3

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth." ~Oscar Wilde

"True leaders don't create followers, they create more leaders."

"No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness." ~Aristotle

"Knowing when to walk away is wisdom. Being able to is courage. Walking away, with your head held high is dignity."

"As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better."

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no less of enthusiasm." ~Winston Churchill

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." ~Albert Einstein

Of course life is a bitch. If it was a slut it would be easy.

Life is a bitch. So learn to fuck it.

Welcome to EgN. Warning, we are not a G-Rated clan. We speak our mind, a lot of it is dirty. Topics may include things not suitable for children. Anyone offended by vulgarity, refrain from our forum. Anyone offended by light nudity, avoid the orgy room. So basically, now that all the wusses have been weeded out, welcome to EgN.™

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:51 pm 
EgN Member
JT-2K wrote:
Guessing the next one will be yiggles, then sinister, then philip, Doldol, Bourne, then kharn? :^)

Trying to get them to respond lol I've actually got a non higher up ready too

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:13 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29867757
Can we get a community spotlight on the awful text color choices for this post
"all tees all tees" -everyone

SYSTEMS FUNCTIONAL. NAVCOM LOCKED. ANIME SPOTTED. GOLIATH ONLINE.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:38 am 
EgN Member
Birthstone wrote:

You should've seen the first one I had, my text was like in greek or something lol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:46 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
GoopSauce wrote:
Birthstone wrote:

You should've seen the first one I had, my text was like in greek or something lol

Keep doing it Goop!

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:53 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221617357
I nominate charliekelly cos why not
BRITNEY SPEARS killed <>< with knife.

1. Join EgN [ X ]
2. Become a Recruit [ X ]
3. Become an EgN Member [ X ]
4. Become a Admin [ X ]
5. Become an Elite [ X ]
6. Become a Veteran [ X ]
7. Become a part of Events Team [ X ]
8. Become a Manager [ ]
9. Become a Staff [ X ]
10. Become an Advisor [ ]
11. Become the next EgN Leader! [ ]

EgN| Mr Geeza™ : Why do I always get you and sinister mixed up lol sorry xD
EgN-S| Phillip: Cause you a racist

Jafari asks the wall: What is the meaning of life?
The wall responds with: Kill yourself. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN
EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I asked for a demotion, where's my demotion at?
1 month later....
The following people have been recognised for their service to the community:

Veteran to Staff
Mr.GoldGames

EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I ask for a demotion but I got a promotion instead? Life sucks sometimes.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next