Y'all take playing jb to another level lmfao

Social 
 Post subject: Re: Meetings / Summary.
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:47 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34490137
SemiAutoNoob wrote:
How about stop sending this to everyone no one listens to them. Seriously make a thread next time with the recording in it. And watch it get 0 downloads then maybe you will stop waisting yours and our time.

There we go the stuff I was waiting for :). I know nobody cares about meetings but honestly it would make it a lot easier if they actually did. btw I'm not even spending half as much time in cutting and editing these recordings because I know nobody cares about them thaha. It's funny how you and many others find it annoying. Yet it's the only way that guys will be paying attention because you keep looking at the message.. the PM's aren't stopping just saying n.n because legit every single person receives this mail ?? shout out to you semi n.n for having the balls trying to pull me down with the recordings like that but man it makes me more tempted to do it. I'll try my best forgetting some things in those meetings so I gotta send another mail to you ?? thaha take care atleast and expect more PM's from "eagle" with the title "teamspeak clan meeting ** *** pt1.

It's a pleasure ??

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:49 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70493788
Keep PMing them. If you don't care about the meetings, just ignore them then. That's what I do when I got to the full meeting. Don't make a thread, it's useless.
Clear eyes, full hearts, cant lose. ~ Coach Eric Taylor
Creator of the Sinister Challenge.
Accidentally called the Global Chat "Network Chat" and now it's a thing.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Get Kicked Out of the Clan Twice By Phillip
[x]Get Perm Banned from the Forums
[x]Become Staff Again

Central

Sibblet

Sunny<3

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:55 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Mr.GoldGames wrote:
Keep PMing them. If you don't care about the meetings, just ignore them then. That's what I do when I got to the full meeting. Don't make a thread, it's useless.

I was still planning on PMing those meetings out there dafuq XD But Birthstone also makes these summary's about what happens during the meeting xD Either way the meeting is also posted underneath there xD It's just funny how they want to yell at me for doing it :lol:

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:01 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433420658
Eagle wrote:
SemiAutoNoob wrote:
How about stop sending this to everyone no one listens to them. Seriously make a thread next time with the recording in it. And watch it get 0 downloads then maybe you will stop waisting yours and our time.

There we go the stuff I was waiting for :). I know nobody cares about meetings but honestly it would make it a lot easier if they actually did. btw I'm not even spending half as much time in cutting and editing these recordings because I know nobody cares about them thaha. It's funny how you and many others find it annoying. Yet it's the only way that guys will be paying attention because you keep looking at the message.. the PM's aren't stopping just saying n.n because legit every single person receives this mail ?? shout out to you semi n.n for having the balls trying to pull me down with the recordings like that but man it makes me more tempted to do it. I'll try my best forgetting some things in those meetings so I gotta send another mail to you ?? thaha take care atleast and expect more PM's from "eagle" with the title "teamspeak clan meeting ** *** pt1.

It's a pleasure ??

If your going to sit here and tell me your going to spam my inbox bet. What's sad is that you think these recordings are helping or that it makes you feel special. Literally anyone can hit record. But I've heard you throw a fit when someone else records but your saying these are important so why are you so against other people recording. But anyways go ahead keep waisting your time. I'll waist mine and send you useless shit all the time. Maybe you will find something actually useful to help with around here.

Lead Inspector at EgN Inquisitorial Squad

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:08 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
SemiAutoNoob wrote:
Eagle wrote:
SemiAutoNoob wrote:

It's a pleasure ??

If your going to sit here and tell me your going to spam my inbox bet. What's sad is that you think these recordings are helping or that it makes you feel special. Literally anyone can hit record. But I've heard you throw a fit when someone else records but your saying these are important so why are you so against other people recording. But anyways go ahead keep waisting your time. I'll waist mine and send you useless shit all the time. Maybe you will find something actually useful to help with around here.

I mean Phillip records the meetings ? Did I ever shit on him for recording it ? Don't think so :P and if I tend to bash on people for it, it's pretty sure meant as a joke. Yet again don't only blame me ^^ There is a community dude xD This ain't "Eagle's Gaming Network" honestly :3 Maybe you gotta try a meeting from start till end once in your EgN Career.. (Although I respect your job and I wouldn't let my job down for EgN either so if once you got a free saturday at the end of the month try one :))
But the thing that gets me the most man... Is that I don't care how mean you try to be, trying to tell me that what ever I do is useless XD But maaan it ain't my fault I'm a Vet trying to do something xD I ain't no smarty pants who can run a server atm xD like honestly Thaha :3 instead of looking at useless shit why don't you point out the ammount the others have done (Managers aside) It's funny man :) Thanks for bringing me such a good laugh today :D I can use this being awake for 29 hours :3 Thanks tsmile

Edit: Oh and nobody said I'm going to spam your inbox :) It's just 1 mail or maybe 2 each last saturday of the month :D, It's not like I ask for subscribers fee ?? even though you don't care tshout tshout

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:19 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433420658
Eagle wrote:
SemiAutoNoob wrote:
Eagle wrote:
SemiAutoNoob wrote:

It's a pleasure ??

I mean Phillip records the meetings ? Did I ever shit on him for recording it ? Don't think so :P and if I tend to bash on people for it, it's pretty sure meant as a joke. Yet again don't only blame me ^^ There is a community dude xD This ain't "Eagle's Gaming Network" honestly :3 Maybe you gotta try a meeting from start till end once in your EgN Career.. (Although I respect your job and I wouldn't let my job down for EgN either so if once you got a free saturday at the end of the month try one :))
But the thing that gets me the most man... Is that I don't care how mean you try to be, trying to tell me that what ever I do is useless XD But maaan it ain't my fault I'm a Vet trying to do something xD I ain't no smarty pants who can run a server atm xD like honestly Thaha :3 instead of looking at useless shit why don't you point out the ammount the others have done (Managers aside) It's funny man :) Thanks for bringing me such a good laugh today :D I can use this being awake for 29 hours :3 Thanks tsmile

You do you. Just saying don't make a thread I'm saying what everyone thinks when they get them. There's plenty of people who don't care I'm not hating on you for being active. Oh yea I used to go to some meetings start to finish shit Saturday I was laying on the couch instead of going To my pc and powering on I opened ts on my phone to make my appearance. Maybe if there was anything ever different at the meetings more would attend but it's constantly the same thing every time. We run through the server list say some shit about how dead they are explain how our box works bla bla bla. Maybe if there was ever some excitement like clan rivals or something scrim teams something. But it literally wasn't worth my time to turn my pc on just so I can listen to a select few people ramble and be muted the whole time.

If you have been to one meeting you have been to them all.

Anyways do you I'll always find something to complain about.

Lead Inspector at EgN Inquisitorial Squad

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:32 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
SemiAutoNoob wrote:
Eagle wrote:
SemiAutoNoob wrote:
Eagle wrote:
SemiAutoNoob wrote:

It's a pleasure ??

You do you. Just saying don't make a thread I'm saying what everyone thinks when they get them. There's plenty of people who don't care I'm not hating on you for being active. Oh yea I used to go to some meetings start to finish shit Saturday I was laying on the couch instead of going To my pc and powering on I opened ts on my phone to make my appearance. Maybe if there was anything ever different at the meetings more would attend but it's constantly the same thing every time. We run through the server list say some shit about how dead they are explain how our box works bla bla bla. Maybe if there was ever some excitement like clan rivals or something scrim teams something. But it literally wasn't worth my time to turn my pc on just so I can listen to a select few people ramble and be muted the whole time.

If you have been to one meeting you have been to them all.

Anyways do you I'll always find something to complain about.

I don't complain that much though :x and what's the big deal with the meetings really v.v This post is legit just some info and maybe some more reason, a little bit of input and me politely asking to come to the meetings - if you can't just show respect to the community and listen to it afterwards or instead "waste" (in wise semi words) your time reading the summary of birthstone. It's 1 fucking meeting each saturday XD Like does it really hurt that much to participate with the community you wanted to join XD ?? "Let's host servers in a community I (don't) care about.. Just so I get credit on it?" It's just funny how you're trying to bash on me to put down a meeting in a pm to different GROUPS in a community I wished to be in. ^.^ Atleast I'm trying to do something :D I don't need appreciation ^^ I just share what's happening with the community - in this case "Meetings"
Take it or leave it ^^ there's always the way of doing this:
1) Open mail
2) swiftly press CTRL + W to close 1 tab
and if that's to much
then why don't you spend 2 minutes of your time bashing on someone who's spending his time to inform the community :D

But hey :D Thank to talk for everyone ^^ I appreciate how you're wasting your time texting for everyone while they just don't care, give me the silent treatment and move along Cx
Thumbs up for Semi

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:41 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221617357
lock pls its getting heated in here

Eagle wrote:
:3
BRITNEY SPEARS killed <>< with knife.

Spoiler: Show

1. Join EgN [ X ]
2. Become a Recruit [ X ]
3. Become an EgN Member [ X ]
4. Become a Admin [ X ]
5. Become an Elite [ X ]
6. Become a Veteran [ X ]
7. Become a part of Events Team [ X ]
8. Become a Manager [ ]
9. Become a Staff [ X ]
10. Become an Advisor [ ]
11. Become the next EgN Leader! [ ]

EgN| Mr Geeza™ : Why do I always get you and sinister mixed up lol sorry xD
EgN-S| Phillip: Cause you a racist

Jafari asks the wall: What is the meaning of life?
The wall responds with: Kill yourself. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN
EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I asked for a demotion, where's my demotion at?
1 month later....
The following people have been recognised for their service to the community:

Veteran to Staff
Mr.GoldGames

EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I ask for a demotion but I got a promotion instead? Life sucks sometimes.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:38 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093
[quote="Mr.Geeza"]lock pls its getting heated in here

Don't you tell me what to do

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

New Topic Post Reply  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next