New Topic Post Reply  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 1:59 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42551787
Not to come off extremely mean, but fuck guys why all the name changes...?
Some of you guys change your name to stupid shit or make it worse than the one you had. I know you want a name you like, but seriously don't go make a name change request with a stupid ass name.

If this keeps going on I am going to make it you have to pay $5 for us to even consider a name change, this way we will know you really want that name.
Vivre la vie!

ACT OF VALOR
In valor there is hope

Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength
- Eric Hoffer

We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Spoiler: Show

Social 
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:06 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29777410
You might as well charge us for going on the ts and game servers too while you are at it
I don't spam the forums to raise my post count like most people

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:41 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40615045
Or you could just limit how many name changes we can have.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:37 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
Bourne wrote:
Not to come off extremely mean, but fuck guys why all the name changes...?
Some of you guys change your name to stupid shit or make it worse than the one you had. I know you want a name you like, but seriously don't go make a name change request with a stupid ass name.

If this keeps going on I am going to make it you have to pay $5 for us to even consider a name change, this way we will know you really want that name.

Bout to be an asshole? Just make sure u "not to sound like an asshole but..." its the "no homo" of saying rude shit xD

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:36 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34490137
Northside Shorty wrote:
You might as well charge us for going on the ts and game servers too while you are at it

Sounds like a good plan, thanks for bringing it forward :D

P.S: Maybe it's better leaving sarcastic responses in a serious matter like this behind.. Because it's just going to get yourself in trouble >.>
Young Lean wrote:
Or you could just limit how many name changes we can have.

Back in the days it was free but you had a time restriction of 6 months.. You could only change your name after 6 months..
+ So you guys know they have not only to change your name on the forums.. They also have to go into the menu's of sourcebans to edit your name there aswel.. Just so you know..
As Bourne said and Kharn + Doldol told us back in 2012.. Think of a good name that you want to wear within your EgN Days instead of changing it 24/7 Because you wanna make a joke.
1 Name is the one we know. But all these stupid names that you guys want won't be remembered..

Example: During a meeting - Lunk speaks, Kharn says WTF I know that voice but who the fuck is Lunk. (He doesn't know that's simplistic >.>) Just saying...

Bye :D

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:09 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160181792
Northside Shorty wrote:

Dumb smh. Why do you have to act like that?

Anyways you should just continue to let people change their name if it's the first time. If they keep pushing for another then they should pay. Seemed like you guys did this before when I joined and there were really no issues

Ignorance is bliss

Last edited by Link on Wed May 17, 2017 7:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:39 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:27588451
Northside Shorty wrote:

You're kinda not understanding the point.
Lunk wrote:
Bout to be an asshole? Just make sure u "not to sound like an asshole but..." its the "no homo" of saying rude shit xD

I can't even make any sense what the fuck you just wrote honestly, plus how is it any of you're concern putting a comment in this when you recently changed you're name to "Lunk?" Like I get it we all have our moments were we envy a name we'd wish to have but in all seriousness "Lunk" is a retarded name as Bourne even said there's another 2 members that requested stupid name changes.

SO ANYWAY

I thought it was a thing ever since Kharn brought it up to me before a couple years back when I wanted to change my name like crazy at one point that it was for EVERY member that should donate 5 dollars for a name change, I don't get even the "free 1 name change card" either cause look what 3 members changed their name too.

Example #1

"Snapchat Me" > "Ray Ramano" - since when did anyone call you that to begin with? I get it I don't play "enough" jailbreak to hear maybe 3-6 members call you that and maybe a few randoms, but to put it nicely I don't think you honestly thought this through, cause even you said in your name change forum "So many people say no, but.. Everybody calls me Ray Romano anyways.. so..."
Going based of some little nickname a few people have given you because I honestly doubt many, it's an actors name lol. I'm honestly expecting you to ask for another name change within 6 months to a year, cause you're caught up in the moment of having it because I was like that at one point.

Example #2

"Salad" > "Grif" - I don't even have to explain this, cause I don't know what to think about this name change just period. Only person I've seen even upvote your name change is a recruit so I don't have to further explain myself.

THEN "Jab's" recent name change

There was a previous higher up back in 2011 - 2012 his name was "Savage". I've heard a lot of things about you and it does kinda suit you cause people don't have nice things to say lmao, but I mean it's still kinda dumb anyway cause everyone already knows "Jabs the savage" so whynot just keep the name.

EDIT :

Hate me if you want these are my opinions of stupid name changes, and I'm pretty sure if you're gonna be upset with me, there's also a majority of others thinking your name changes are stupid.
Image Image

Last edited by Antonio on Wed May 17, 2017 7:16 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:43 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40615045
Why not just deny shitty name change requests

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:17 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433420658
All I got from this is I should change my name. Any suggestions?

Lead Inspector at EgN Inquisitorial Squad

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:24 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42238843
SemiAutoNoob wrote:
All I got from this is I should change my name. Any suggestions?

NemiAoobSuto

New Topic Post Reply  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next