1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Good Afternoon From PaPa
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:57 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13006566
Hello everyone PaPa here,

As i scroll through my internet on this day, i recall many years ago playing counter strike.
i ended up joining a jail break server, i played with a gentleman and a scholar named "smokey"
now at the time the Server name was TU- Jailbreak which stood for "the unforgotten" my self , hailey, wiggles, smokey (ryan), kharn( Jeremy), dol dol ( i cant remember) :P , shaggy and so many more were quite active around that server.
as the month went on, i made my way up through the ranks in "TU" including site admin, one day i was working along on the forums, anddddd deleted all the archives, posts, and passwords to the site, with one simple button, funny enough kharn smokey and myself were in talks of overthrowing the current leader and starting our own clan, ryan and myself ended up creating and managing "420 Mafia" with the help of kharn dol dol and a few more we had a team that was unstoppable, we moved quite quickly to one of the top jail break and mini map servers. I came up with an idea one day that we should do "team meetings" funny enough they still continue to this day, they were 1 saturday a month to go over everthing that we were working on, thinking about, or trying to fix, they involved everyone in the community, they were a place for myself, ryan and a few others to go over things we wanted to see, we went about that for about 2 years, we contuined to play constantly, were all very active, and were very excited to do new things, and provide the best possible community for a game that we could think of. For some reason down the line, we decided our name wasnt cutting it, it was fun, it was cool, it was different at the time, we decided for a vote, which we used to do quite often, and the upper leadership spent quite a bit of time comming up with names, and new ideas for a community, we ended up with Elevated Gaming, or (EG) as its known today, over the years i log on to check up on everything and make sure things are still up and running, in speaking with ryan over the years we spend quite a bit of time laughing at these things, having a good time while making sure people are still having fun, anyways i needed to open up today and have a quick post made, because every year around this time , was our busyist time, or most important and exciting time.

I would just like to say thank you, to your leader and most positive , energetic, funny, laughable, helpful, and professional leader, Kharn. You have done an amazing job over the years for keeping this place running, im sure it wasnt easy, without the help of your senior staff and more, i think back quite often about what this place would be if we had just all given up, it gives kids a place to hang out, relax, and explore a different world from their every day life, it helped me as a teenager, and into my aldult years, it makes me happy to know that everyone is still around, making a diffenernce in their community.

If i can say a few words of wisdom,

TO RECRUITS< keep up with being postive, not a little shit, and helpful, it takes an army to keep this place running
TO VETERANS < make sure your involving your predecessors, make sure you are asking questions, ask people to help you, even lower ranks and members, you never know who can pass you in rank because of your attiude, in not helping, asking, or working together, you need to work together.
TO LEADERSHIP< Thank you, keep up the good work, and dont forget, We are still watching

PaPa Smurf
Ex-Co leader
Ex-LT GEN.
Ex-Admin Captain
Ex- Founder

Social 
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:00 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22040504
Hey you're not the real papa!

But also hello, nice to meet ya (and those are some mighty fine words there).

I too agree, Kharn and his cronies is/are the man/men.
Gonna revise your Levi's with physical harm
Put divets in the rivets with my physical arm
Gonna beat those jeans, gonna dip em in slime
Turn your 501s into 499s

The Senate: Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise?
Anakin: No
The Senate: I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying.
Anakin: He could actually save people from death?
The Senate: The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.
Anakin: What happened to him?
The Senate: He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.
Anakin: Is it possible to learn this power?
The Senate: Not from a Jedi.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:01 pm 
Community Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84775876
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
Hi. How's the smoke break?
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.
I really like meowers but can't own any for the time being. Image

Software Developer with a fondness for Python & UE4.
🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:05 pm 
EgN Member
Its good Dol Dol its almost done :P

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:06 pm 
EgN Member
And yes i Am the real PaPa!

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:08 pm 
Community Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84775876
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
PaPa wrote:
Its good Dol Dol its almost done :P

World record you got here! Anyway Panter'd have your ass for double-posting. :3
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.
I really like meowers but can't own any for the time being. Image

Software Developer with a fondness for Python & UE4.
🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:13 pm 
EgN Member
hahahah leave it to me to always break the rules :P

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:16 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42551787
Damn I just heard stories about you. Joined a bit after you tho.
Especially the smoke break one...

Hope everything is still good.
Vivre la vie!

ACT OF VALOR
In valor there is hope

Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength
- Eric Hoffer

We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:24 pm 
Co Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80046838
This was beautiful
2018 Goals for EgN

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 2:37 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147071666
Welcome back to the land of the living. However short your stay may be.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next