Login 

New Topic Locked  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Ban Reports
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:11 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
It has come to my attention that people are still posting ban reports with incorrect titles, and in the wrong forum section.

Ban reports should be titled as the following only. (These are examples, replace my name with the player's name that you banned)
BR: Yiggles Moto
BR: Yiggles Moto [extend]

CT BR: Yiggles Moto
CT BR: Yiggles Moto [extend]

If you need an extension, all bans requiring an extension are to be posted in the Submit A Ban section.

I've also noticed that a lot of ban reports are including the incorrect Steam ID that will not work to ban people on SourceBans. If you have a Steam ID that looks like [U:1:23092034] you can go to http://steamid.xyz and paste it there.
Then it will give you the format we use for SourceBans and CT Bans, which is this STEAM_0:1:32423566

On a final note, always always always please make sure you get your ban reports made. Without them we can not keep someone banned if they try to protest it. Make sure you have evidence in your reports if it's for MFK or the like.

Keep the posts to 1 ban report per thread so we have seperate threads for every player as well.
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

Social 
New Topic Locked  [ 1 post ]