New Topic Post Reply  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:32 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34490137
So even if we are playing private games on other servers and they ask us "could you please remove the tags from your name, no further problems willbe created this way." We should just ignore them and leave the server or something ;o ?

Like why not allow us to play games without our tags but by the end we put them back on ? Like we go to sleep with our tags on but we can play other games without our tags
Like If I'm playing this one game, it puts my steam name on and it looks weird :|. Like there would be "example 1, Example 2, EgN| EagleBby #Veneno, Example 69" :| That looks dumb >.>

If we wana go formal / On our servers - Tags Required.
If you wana have fun (off our servers) with other friends - Tags allowed , not required. (But in the end Required)

Could we change it the to that ? or is that even worse XD I mean :| I would be reasonable ;o But you know it's just a suggestion ^^ I have no say in this entire community basicly ^^
I only have a say on who the fuck I wana get in the community or who not :| That's the life of a member :|

Social 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:36 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43935735
Eagle wrote:
So even if we are playing private games on other servers and they ask us "could you please remove the tags from your name, no further problems willbe created this way." We should just ignore them and leave the server or something ;o ?

Like why not allow us to play games without our tags but by the end we put them back on ? Like we go to sleep with our tags on but we can play other games without our tags
Like If I'm playing this one game, it puts my steam name on and it looks weird :|. Like there would be "example 1, Example 2, EgN| EagleBby #Veneno, Example 69" :| That looks dumb >.>

If you wana have fun (off our servers) with other friends - Tags allowed , not required. (But in the end Required)

Could we change it the to that ? or is that even worse XD I mean :| I would be reasonable ;o But you know it's just a suggestion ^^ I have no say in this entire community basicly ^^
I only have a say on who the fuck I wana get in the community or who not :| That's the life of a member :|

The only problem with that is that it would be very hard for the Staff+ to monitor and control. Especially with there only being 4 of them at the moment.

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?”

- Albert Einstein

Targets for EgN:
1. Join EgN [x] [Acheived 19/12/15 {Recruit stage}]
2. Become a Member [x] [Acheived 26/12/15]
2.5 Become an Admin [x] [Achevied 24/1/16]
3. Become an Elite [x] [Acheived 27/2/16]
4. Become a Veteran [x] [Acheived 18/12/16]
5. Become a Staff [ ]
6. Become an Advisor [ ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:39 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34490137
Mr Majestic wrote:
Eagle wrote:

The only problem with that is that it would be very hard for the Staff+ to monitor and control. Especially with there only being 4 of them at the moment.

You could always check when they are online, what game they are playing and stuff if you see "Offline" without tags :| then u could warn but if you notice "Playing Counter-Strike: Source" you could easly say they are on our servers and then warn them or something ^^. There could be a very easy system in this, we'll just have to find a way to surpase it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:43 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43935735
So when we see that they are on counter strike, without dates, we have to assume that they aren't on our servers? As I said, it would be hard to manage. I spoke to the higher ups about this a while ago and that's what they said.

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?”

- Albert Einstein

Targets for EgN:
1. Join EgN [x] [Acheived 19/12/15 {Recruit stage}]
2. Become a Member [x] [Acheived 26/12/15]
2.5 Become an Admin [x] [Achevied 24/1/16]
3. Become an Elite [x] [Acheived 27/2/16]
4. Become a Veteran [x] [Acheived 18/12/16]
5. Become a Staff [ ]
6. Become an Advisor [ ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:18 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79783211
Eagle just dont wear the tags when you dont want to. It should be fairly easy to tell whose still a member as there would be a LOA for someone who actually left the clan.

I dont wear tags in csgo cause when someone says "EgN theres one on cat", im just like fuck you im umreeca.

-and then I die on cat.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:08 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
UMREECA wrote:
Eagle just dont wear the tags when you dont want to. It should be fairly easy to tell whose still a member as there would be a LOA for someone who actually left the clan.

I dont wear tags in csgo cause when someone says "EgN theres one on cat", im just like fuck you im umreeca.

-and then I die on cat.

I relate spiritually to his quote
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:14 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53873342
UMREECA wrote:
It should be fairly easy to tell whose still a member as there would be a LOA for someone who actually left the clan.

Although it's not ideal, I agree with this.

If you remove your tags, don't come on the forums or TeamSpeak 3 for months, we'll assume that you've left. But if it's for 90 minutes, or even a day, it should theoretically be fine. We'll keep an eye on it and if any problems come up, we'll take them as they come.

But ideally, please wear your tags when possible. Ultimately Recruits haven't gotten into EgN due to not wearing tags before, so don't be like them.
admin he is doing it sideways

New Topic Post Reply  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3