Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Were is this server??
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:36 am 
EgN Member
ok well i recently started playing Tf2 again and i was woundering why do you not have a 24/7 public trade or fun epic server that people could play on because they get VERY popular like mine!
i have not advertised 1 little bit and yet it fills up mostly every morning but i still get alot of trafic on my server which i think would be great for EgN because you would get alot of new members that dont just play Css and i would love to help out with the server if ya like THANKS!!!

-Epicness

Social 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:23 am 
Community Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84775876
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
Awsomeness11 wrote:
i was woundering why do you not have a 24/7 public trade or fun epic server

Because they never turned out to get populated, and almost no one in the clan is interested in one. (or at least doesn't feel like populating one.)

Apart from that, TF2 became a free game, that means that it's impossible to ban someone.
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.
I really like meowers but can't own any for the time being. Image

Software Developer with a fondness for Python & UE4.
🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:18 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20305093
Doldol wrote:
Awsomeness11 wrote:

Because they never turned out to get populated, and almost no one in the clan is interested in one. (or at least doesn't feel like populating one.)

Apart from that, TF2 became a free game, that means that it's impossible to ban someone.

^^^^^^^^^
true
A man does what he must -
in spite of personal consequences,
in spite of obstacles and dangers and pressures
and that is the basis of all human morality.

I am 63% addicted to Counterstrike. What about you?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:27 pm 
EgN Member
Doldol wrote:
Awsomeness11 wrote:

This. Such a pain in the ass to get rid of hackers...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:35 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12238457
I did mention the possibility of a TF2 server but it doesn't have much of an audience here, only about 4 to 5 people in EgN play it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:43 pm 
EgN Member
well that means get a small server or maybe recruit some more players that like the game

it is good to get some people that dont just play the same game and as the banning goes cant you get ip ban so the person that was banned cant get back online if they try to connect from there internet.

also people join random i got a full server the first day i got my server from no people i didnt ask or invite anyone they just joined

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:40 pm 
EgN Member
Doldol wrote:
Awsomeness11 wrote:

Well actually, trade servers are populated super easy. And trade servers aren't accessible to players that don't pay to play, so you can get them off trade servers, which since not many good trade servers exist if you get a good one you really dont need much to populate.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:05 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12238457
I reckon if we did get one and we had 3 or 4 people to populate it and stuff, it'd do quite well... I haven't played TF2 in a while either. xD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:54 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25557766
From my experience of populating a 24/7 ctf_2fort Tf2 server, you can easily get them populated if you have a few people on there to start it off.
Anime Fan
Latest Youtube Video <- Watch this by linking the links -> Latest Twitch LiveStream Video

All Interactable links, click on them to go to my pages to either watch, follow or subscribe.
ImageImageImageImage

Images by friends

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:35 am 
EgN Member
True Stevie but there are alot of trade servers that get populated without anyone to start if off like mine for example i had no one on it and i got tons of people on it almost 1000 total joined in 10-20 days but mine is a small 11 slot server if i had a 30 slot it would fill up more and get more people

New Topic Post Reply  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next