>> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Admin School.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:38 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29867757
got it memorized wrote:
OK that's retarded if you don't pass it once you get another chance the following week, what the fuck lol shouldn't even have admin if you don't pass it once

And you won't until you learn the admin rules and pass it the following week... what's so hard about this for you to understand?
"all tees all tees" -everyone

SYSTEMS FUNCTIONAL. NAVCOM LOCKED. ANIME SPOTTED. GOLIATH ONLINE.

Social 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:35 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23228291
Birthstone wrote:
got it memorized wrote:
OK that's retarded if you don't pass it once you get another chance the following week, what the fuck lol shouldn't even have admin if you don't pass it once

And you won't until you learn the admin rules and pass it the following week... what's so hard about this for you to understand?

not to mention I could guarantee you wouldn't pass it the first time if it was the same test as before. @ memorized

~ Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:10 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19306430
Caboose wrote:
For those who cannot attend friday/saturday:

We may be having another session on monday at the same times.
I should be availiable then, but if I won't be I'll post here.

This one is not mandatory to attend.

So two possible sessions to make on Monday? I'd be able to make the later one.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:14 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29867757
Gex wrote:
Caboose wrote:
For those who cannot attend friday/saturday:

We may be having another session on monday at the same times.
I should be availiable then, but if I won't be I'll post here.

This one is not mandatory to attend.

So two possible sessions to make on Monday? I'd be able to make the later one.

Yeah I'd like info on when these would be, I wanna make sure my schedule is free and that I won't have last-minute interruptions.
"all tees all tees" -everyone

SYSTEMS FUNCTIONAL. NAVCOM LOCKED. ANIME SPOTTED. GOLIATH ONLINE.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:21 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:230517
I'll add my uncalled for 2c on this :-)

I think the admin school is a good idea - especially for those new admins. I see a lot of "none EgN way" behavior - and I think it's mostly due to ignorance.

However, for others finding time to attended "manidiotry" meetings is a big pain. Like other admins, I work - and sometimes travel for work.

I resent having my admin taken away for a meeting that was impossible for me to attend in the first place. I have taken this school before - and passed. I'm the most active player in the the server and have been an admin for 85% of the 1100 hous I've played.

If an admin screws up - take their admin away, fine. But taking your most loyal and experenced admins rights away is a little insulting and uncalled for.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:31 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:191443213
Jimmah wrote:

I think the admin school is a good idea - especially for those new admins. I see a lot of "none EgN way" behavior - and I think it's mostly due to ignorance.

However, for others finding time to attended "manidiotry" meetings is a big pain. Like other admins, I work - and sometimes travel for work.

I resent having my admin taken away for a meeting that was impossible for me to attend in the first place. I have taken this school before - and passed. I'm the most active player in the the server and have been an admin for 85% of the 1100 hous I've played.

If an admin screws up - take their admin away, fine. But taking your most loyal and experenced admins rights away is a little insulting and uncalled for.

Those Admins could possibly find time out of whatever it is they tend to do to actually PM Caboose like he asked if they could attend it or not, in your case Jimmah you would have kept your Admin until you come back home as you have a valid reason to not be able to attend as he gave everyone a chance to come to Mondays one not many turned up but the main problem is time zones, but as it was stated your Admin can be removed at ANY time then it's there fault for not messaging Caboose about not being able to attend I see no point as them to keep their Admin personally if they're not willing to give a little message to a Higher Rank on why they can't attend lol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:21 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147071666
Jimmah wrote:

You may have 1100 hours on the server, but I have not seen you do much. Most of what I've seen is you being AFK in spectate not doing much at all.
Just because you have passed it in the past doesn't mean you'll pass it this time, sure it means you're more likely to but it's not guaranteed.

You were on the forums after I had posted the announcement about the admin school, and could easily have sent me a PM explaining why you could not attend.
Since you were on the forums you would have been able to send me a PM about not attending. Like the others who were not able to attend did

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:00 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Caboose wrote:
Jimmah wrote:

You may have 1100 hours on the server, but I have not seen you do much. Most of what I've seen is you being AFK in spectate not doing much at all.
Just because you have passed it in the past doesn't mean you'll pass it this time, sure it means you're more likely to but it's not guaranteed.

You were on the forums after I had posted the announcement about the admin school, and could easily have sent me a PM explaining why you could not attend.
Since you were on the forums you would have been able to send me a PM about not attending. Like the others who were not able to attend did

Caboose - are you really saying that I don't do much for the server / clan? You really think I'm inactive ?????

I had a LOA in weeks before your announcement, I thought that would be enough. But that wasn't the point. I don't agree with the method of removing everyone's admin, I don't think it's friendly and isn't what EgN is about. As I said, new admins, fine. But to remove everyone's .... OTT. One admin school was enough.

Are mandatory schools going to be a regular thing?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:33 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61594940
I NEED TO DO MY ADMIN SCHOOL IM SORRY IM LATE I BEEN OUT AN ABOUT PLEASE HELP!!
https://www.redditgifts.com/?inv=CMv5 Join reddit gifts and get free items but you do have to send back gifts or you'll get penalized
After reading every EgN Post

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:37 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Join the club dude :-)

New Topic Post Reply  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next