1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:58 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25983184
Lol @ not looking at rank requirement.

Name: Charlie Scene
Servers you have admin on: Most CSS servers and I run TTT with Wahoo.
Reason why you are applying: Want to help the clan.

Social 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:27 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20347559
Name: Black Knight
Servers you have admin on: Jb
Reason why you are applying: I would like to contribute to the community more. And I would also like to help people that are in need.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:20 pm 
EgN Member
Name: Kronik
Servers you have admin on: JB and MG
Reason why you are applying: I am applying for this position because I have successfully ran multiple servers, as well as maintained not only all of RB's servers, but my own personal servers. I believe I am the most active admin on MG. Afterall, I was promoted to Elite to be Admirals right hand man running the MG server. Also I was told to apply by multiple Staff members. I am applying because if you want something done correctly you have to do it yourself. Also I love our MG server, and I am constantly trying to keep it populated and everyone happy.

Other thoughts?: I give my word to keep the server up to date with new maps, correctly working mods. I will put my entire heart into making our MG server Even better than it already is if not the #1 MG server in CSS. I am a very mature player that just wants everyone to have fun and have a fun environment to play in, I have 0 complaints for admin abuse and I am always helping to maintain and populate all of our servers. I have successfully ran and maintained MG servers in the past, and alot of EgN members could vouch for that, as well as staff or elite members. I always kept it up to date with whatever we as a clan decided and voted would benefit the server the most. It's all about the customers, not the Store owner. 8-)

I Read where you wrote at least 100 post and Veteran or above, but was still told to apply for it, I apologize if this is just a waste of yours and my time, but I feel as though I would still be a great canidate.

Thanks for taking the time to read over this,
Your backup for life - Kronik

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:35 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:83233082
Name: A$AP Alexx
Servers you have admin on: none
Reason why you are applying: well when i joined 420 it was because of minigames, i think that server should also get more populated (since jb seems to be dominating any other server)

Other thoughts?: I'm sexy.
“You only ever grow as a human being if you’re outside your comfort zone.” -Percy Cerutty

Thanks to Enigma for making this kick-ass signature!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:42 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55188565
I am not Veteran rank, I know that but I am quite experienced. Please read.

Name: EgN| xUnderCoverx (Aka, Alex)
Servers you have admin on: Jailbreak for 6 months or around there.
Reason why you are applying: I believe I am experienced and I would like to see if I am qualified for a higher role in the clan, rather than just moderating the Jailbreak server. I try to have a positive attitude towards everything and I try to get both sides of the story before accusing one person. I have never admin abused, not only in this clan but ever and I don't plan on it. I have run one Counter-Strike: Source server (With an FTP Client) and one Minecraft server (with an FTP File Manager built into the website's control panel). I come into the Jailbreak whenever I am called just so I can help out, and as I said before I would like to take on the challenge of becoming the Head Admin on Mini-Games.

Other thoughts?: If you feel strong about the "Veteran Only" ranking qualification for this application, so be it. But, I would like to at least know I tried and if I do get the chance then I won't let you down.
EgN| xUnderCoverx: What is this? A domestic relationship?
EgN| Elly: No, just abusive.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:58 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50935534
Name: Fx_Darj
Servers you have admin on: Jailbreak - TTT - Morbis - Bhop *I Run That* - Minigames
Reason why you are applying: I have experience running servers and I feel like I'd be able to get the server up and populated more (Refer to Bhop for the Population boost)

Other thoughts?: That's about it.

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:13 pm 
EgN Member
Name: DemØlisher
Servers you have admin on: Morbus (Deathrun)
Reason why you are applying: Since Deathrun wasn't very successful due to a slow start, I wanted to look for other ways to get involved and this seemed perfect. I already know the basics of NFO and running/ administering a server (even if it was empty 95% of the time=)) and Mini-Games has been my favorite EgN CS:S Server since I started to branch away from JB.

Other thoughts?: I know I'm only a member, have 44 posts, and have never had to write a ban report, but I noticed a lot of other people didn't match the criteria that are applying so I figured, "What the Hell, might as well give it a shot!" Hope I can continue to help the community in anyway, even if I don't make it.

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:48 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19242639
Name: J-Dawg
Servers you have admin on: TTT, DarkRP
Reason why you are applying: I believe I can take on more responsibility and this job opening is a perfect opportunity.

Other thoughts?: I believe my experiences as admin on TTT and DarkRP, both good and bad, are good qualifications for this job. Also, if I do not receive this Job, I believe Black Knight would be a good choice for this position.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:49 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55524115
Name: Sozap
Servers you have admin on: I had it on TTT and have on Deathrun
Reason why you are applying: Because this is a great way to shot that I can be counted on and be able to have a good reputation.

Other thoughts?: I say Fuck the system of veteran and up I am going to prove to you all that I am not a retard, spammer, or a non-dependable person. Yeah I know I may not have the requirments but at least I had the balls to post this and is atempting to be dependable person most people who posted here just want to be admin... Well not me I want to be a respectable figure in EgN and contribute in anyway possible.

I REALLY DO

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:25 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:13378835
Kharn wrote:
Job: Mini-Games Head Admin
Role: Take charge of the Mini-Game server and keep it clear of admin abuse and rule breakers, also helping to maintain the servers many mods and making sure that game-play interruptions are kept to a minimum.
Requirements: Must be Veteran rank and actually have some experience with admin on one of our other servers. Must have a Mic and have at least 100 posts on the forums, also needs to have some ban reports.

Copy and paste this code into your response to fill it out.
Code:

Name:
Servers you have admin on:
Reason why you are applying:

Other thoughts?:

New Topic Post Reply  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next