1, 2, 3
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Drug tests
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 10:27 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40862723
Either do Nick Cage's method if you want to be 100% positive, but make sure you use a hand warmer or microwave since if your sample doesn't read warm enough they are required to make you do it again except this time they will have a technician standing next to you literally watching the piss come out of your dick.

If you don't wanna get fake piss/clean piss then what I have done before and has worked is:
1.) Buy Niacin capsules and start taking them immediately
2.) Drink a shit ton of water and cranberry juice
3.) Put on some sweatpants and sweatshirts and duct tape a garbage bag around your legs, chest and arms. Then do a bunch of exercise to induce sweating.
4.) Repeat step 3-4 as many times as you can (safely, staying hydrated)\
5.) Pray to Allah that you are not getting your blood or hair tested

Good luck my dude

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 10:39 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29867757
Shinyu wrote:
Hey guys recently I've been smoking a lot of weed and i'm about to get drug tested in a few days and if anybody can really help me out and give me suggestions on how to clear my system fast that would mean a lot to me, thanks <3.

Okay so, let's do some math.

How much do (did) you smoke? Daily? Weekly? "Heavy smoking" is defined as at least 3 times a week for at least a month from a maedical standpoint.

How active are you physically?

How much do you weigh?

When was the last time you smoked?

Depending on the answers to the above questions, you might be fine if you drink a lot of diuretics (things that make you pee) and work out a lot. Or you might be screwed no matter what you do.

I'm not going to give you false hope if you're fucked. The best advice is to just... not smoke if you know you're going to have a drug test. Can you try to reschedule the test? That's probably your best bet at helping you pass.
"all tees all tees" -everyone

SYSTEMS FUNCTIONAL. NAVCOM LOCKED. ANIME SPOTTED. GOLIATH ONLINE.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 11:36 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22218476
Hate to break it to you but if you've been smoking a lot of weed it's not just in your piss it's in your fat, your hair, your muscles everywhere. Good luck with Nick Cage's method but short of a hard substitute of clean urine you're probably going to fail with a 2 day prep time.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 12:00 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52285029
Princess Strawberry wrote:
Either do Nick Cage's method if you want to be 100% positive, but make sure you use a hand warmer or microwave since if your sample doesn't read warm enough they are required to make you do it again except this time they will have a technician standing next to you literally watching the piss come out of your dick.

If you don't wanna get fake piss/clean piss then what I have done before and has worked is:
1.) Buy Niacin capsules and start taking them immediately
2.) Drink a shit ton of water and cranberry juice
3.) Put on some sweatpants and sweatshirts and duct tape a garbage bag around your legs, chest and arms. Then do a bunch of exercise to induce sweating.
4.) Repeat step 3-4 as many times as you can (safely, staying hydrated)\
5.) Pray to Allah that you are not getting your blood or hair tested

Good luck my dude

FFUCK anything everyone said but my man strawberry this will work for u forsure just take the next couple days until the test to straight working out and running.. and drinks LOTTTS OF WATER as stated

AND YOU Better be running and sweating as much as u can... shit sit in the bathroom with hot water runnig like a sauna

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 6:31 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24921937
If you want my two cents......do NOT try to falsify drug results. I know its for work, but if it was for probation or other law enforcement related options then its at least a class a misdemeanor offense meaning up to a year in jail and a $4000 fine. That being said do what Needy says. Best not to tempt fate with faking a drug test......

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:32 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21855300
Some of those detox's are shit, if you're going to do that, I'd suggest googling what's being sold for reviews. Also, if it gets sent off to a lab, they can sometimes detect some of the shit in there, and that's if it even works.

Depending on what it's for (as long as it's not for something legal-related), usually they don't watch you. I would just borrow my neighbor's piss, put it in a water bottle. Then, like 15-30 minutes before my piss test, I would wrap hand-warmers around the bottle... I would tape the bottle around my thigh. Then, get to the office, and viola! Put the piss in the piss-cup. At smoke shops, they also sell fake piss kits that come with the handwarmers and instructions.
Snapchat: Rozavelt

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 12:09 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52285029
ajescorcia025 wrote:
If you want my two cents......do NOT try to falsify drug results. I know its for work, but if it was for probation or other law enforcement related options then its at least a class a misdemeanor offense meaning up to a year in jail and a $4000 fine. That being said do what Needy says. Best not to tempt fate with faking a drug test......

But that’s what boundaries r for to get tested how far we should take em.... and plus fuck the 5.0 they better pass the law where company’s can’t drug test for weed

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:38 am 
EgN Member
I support drug tests. If I'm going to hire someone, I want to make sure they aren't going to be a fuckhead. It's a lot harder to fire someone than to hire them. If you don't have the self control to stop getting high for a week before getting hired so you can pass a test that says a lot about your character.

All of my girlfriend's coworkers who are stoners are always late, take extra long lunches, miss days, unload their job onto someone else etc.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:53 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21855300
koolaid wrote:
All of my girlfriend's coworkers who are stoners are always late, take extra long lunches, miss days, unload their job onto someone else etc.

Nah. I agree with that. The most incompetent people at my work happen to be potheads. Causation or correlation? For you to decide.
Snapchat: Rozavelt

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 11:11 am 
EgN Member
Uchies wrote:
koolaid wrote:

Nah. I agree with that. The most incompetent people at my work happen to be potheads. Causation or correlation? For you to decide.

I know a lot of people who smoke daily who are very productive. They, however, can also abstain for a week or two to pass a test if they need to. The test weeds out the people who have no self-control. (pun lololol)

New Topic Post Reply  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next