Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:06 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17299991
If i can give you an advice; i wouldnt go to the cinema as a first date. You cant really talk and get to know her in person, made the mistake once.

I have dated a couple of girls and on the first date i always went to get a drink somewhere.
I dont know the restriction for alcohol in your county but go if you can go drink a coke with bacardi or malibu or something like that (max 2), this will loosen it all up a bit between you 2. Dont get drunk, beer will make u stink.

While talking u will get to know her, trust me i was nervous the first 2-3 times to, but the moment u see her and walk with her that will go away.
When u are done with the drinking walk her to her bus/bike/car (maybe a nice detour so u can spend more time if u want) and dont go smoochie smoochie unless she starts to do thing slowly/stays hanging around you.

Try to get a drink a couple of days before u go to the cinema. Wait till the movie is no longer popular so it is not as crowded as normal.

My 7 years of experience that got me my current girlfriend 3 years ago.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:14 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Dutchie wrote:
If i can give you an advice; i wouldnt go to the cinema as a first date. You cant really talk and get to know her in person, made the mistake once.

I have dated a couple of girls and on the first date i always went to get a drink somewhere.
I dont know the restriction for alcohol in your county but go if you can go drink a coke with bacardi or malibu or something like that (max 2), this will loosen it all up a bit between you 2. Dont get drunk, beer will make u stink.

While talking u will get to know her, trust me i was nervous the first 2-3 times to, but the moment u see her and walk with her that will go away.
When u are done with the drinking walk her to her bus/bike/car (maybe a nice detour so u can spend more time if u want) and dont go smoochie smoochie unless she starts to do thing slowly/stays hanging around you.

Try to get a drink a couple of days before u go to the cinema. Wait till the movie is no longer popular so it is not as crowded as normal.

My 7 years of experience that got me my current girlfriend 3 years ago.

Great advice! The legal age of drinking in the UK is 18+. I'm 18, but she is 17 so she ain't quite legal to drink, but apparently she can get in pubs considering she looks like she's 19, but nevertheless I'll take your word for it and ask her to go drinking.

I don't really get drunk, I'm particularly sensible with my drink, if I do get drunk, I don't get too drunk as well to me that isn't a good night where you forget what happened the night before etc.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:20 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:18580053
Whip your dick out! :D That's what i'd do.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:00 am 
Staff
Legend
Bendoverrr wrote:
Whip your dick out! :D That's what i'd do.

No.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:51 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79036420
Like everyone said just be you man. If she likes you (which she does cause she said yes to your first date) then she actually wants to hear the dumb shit you have to say. Like it doesn't matter what it is but she wants to hear it, just like you'd want to hear what she's got to say. So don't worry about fuckin it up, worrying just puts a cap on taking it further, puts a cap on you being you. She needs to be your best friend so treat her like your best friend. Yea be a gentleman if that floats your boat but don't be fake and don't make her be fake either. If this goes along for a while and you feel like you can't talk to her well either grow some balls or reassess, cause you need to be able to.

or just buy a ring before the first date and propose. Works every time.

Star Citizen Reference Code: STAR-GK4C-BYF5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:23 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:25380434
omg matt that's hilarious! but ya be urself don't try to be who u are not cuz she wouldn't have said yes to the first date if she didn't like u.
you have this :) ur a good guy so just have fun.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:23 am 
Staff
Legend
mattlikespie wrote:
Like everyone said just be you man. If she likes you (which she does cause she said yes to your first date) then she actually wants to hear the dumb shit you have to say. Like it doesn't matter what it is but she wants to hear it, just like you'd want to hear what she's got to say. So don't worry about fuckin it up, worrying just puts a cap on taking it further, puts a cap on you being you. She needs to be your best friend so treat her like your best friend. Yea be a gentleman if that floats your boat but don't be fake and don't make her be fake either. If this goes along for a while and you feel like you can't talk to her well either grow some balls or reassess, cause you need to be able to.

Lmao, thanks matt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:25 pm 
Co Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80046838
Central wrote:
mattlikespie wrote:

Lmao, thanks matt

The ring has to Be 10k +
2018 Goals for EgN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:00 pm 
Staff
Legend
Taking Dutchies advice and going out for a meal, not quite sure when it'll have to be next week as we're both got college and only time we're free is weekends but I'm busy this weekend so it will have to be he following week. Let's hope all goes well :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:15 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49794826
Central wrote:
Taking Dutchies advice and going out for a meal, not quite sure when it'll have to be next week as we're both got college and only time we're free is weekends but I'm busy this weekend so it will have to be he following week. Let's hope all goes well :)

Best of luck!!! ?

EgN| Vertical_360: What's a grown up? I bet its gross.
Simmons: The best jail bait there is. Get used to it :P
Jeremy 10:31 pm when you find a woman willing to walk into hell for you....you found *Her*

Spoiler: Show

New Topic Locked  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next