Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:57 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7755650
Don't get why people get afraid or shy cuz of girl's.

I have one good advise for you. Stop giving a fok?, you'll quickly see that when you're getting to the stage where you don't care about anything embarrassing related anymore.. Like me.. Then girl's come automatically... Girl's dig boys who doesent care about other peoples thoughts.

So stop thinking too much, it will only backfire.
If you wanna talk with a specific girl?, then do it?, if you want to get a girl's number in school, then do it?, what is the worst which could happen?, let me tell you... That's a "No".
If you're in a pub/disco whatever... Then don't go for the girl you think you'll have a chance with. Go for the girl which is surrounded by men and is ignoring them.

Back to subject.
If you wanna grab her hand?, do it, if you wanna kiss her?, do it.. But do it with manners ofc.

Sorry for my language, but I'm actually dead serious about this. If you over think too much you'll get sick.. It'll be like a curse, and you will become lonely your entire life, thinking why didn't I do this and why didn't I ask her, why didn't I take the step.

Same goes for everyone else too..
It's not all about how you look or how strong you are, it's about how willing you are to get the job done. You guys need to get control of your feelings, and not letting the "embarrassment" of a failure stop you.
THE 'One & Only'True ~ Mr. Hãbîbì
We buy things we don't need, With money we don't have, To impress people we don't like

Last edited by Mr. Habibi on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:09 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49794826
Be you Central. Irl you is probably a lot different from the you we know in game but you're still awesome. Don't worry so much and just try to relax and have fun. Ignore the trolls who like to comment fucked up things. GoldGames reply is one of the best I've read reply wise. Don't try to hard. You got this. <3

EgN| Vertical_360: What's a grown up? I bet its gross.
Simmons: The best jail bait there is. Get used to it :P
Jeremy 10:31 pm when you find a woman willing to walk into hell for you....you found *Her*

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:11 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:195157239
Even if you are bad at conversation, a simple hello could start a conversation and start talk about movies book, etc. For example you could say "Did you watch the movie IT?" and start talking it there, and gradually go up
"Time always flows equal and doesn’t undergo any changes, independent of existence or absence of things, independent of their motion or rest."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:13 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Mr.GoldGames wrote:
Be you, and always appreciate her. Never rush into anything and go slow. Never underestimate the beauty of her personality, and always make her smile...do the things I regret not doing enough.

Will do bro <3

BriBee wrote:
Be you Central. Irl you is probably a lot different from the you we know in game but you're still awesome. Don't worry so much and just try to relax and have fun. Ignore the trolls who like to comment fucked up things. GoldGames reply is one of the best I've read reply wise. Don't try to hard. You got this. <3

Thank you :D

Mr. Habibi wrote:
Don't get why people get afraid or shy cuz of girl's.

I have one good advise for you. Stop giving a fok?, you'll quickly see that when you're getting to the stage where you don't care about anything embarrassing related anymore.. Like me.. Then girl's come automatically... Girl's dig boys who doesent care about other peoples thoughts.

So stop thinking too much, it will only backfire.
If you wanna talk with a specific girl?, then do it?, if you want to get a girl's number in school, then do it?, what is the worst which could happen?, let me tell you... That's a "No".
If you're in a pub/disco whatever... Then don't go for the girl you think you'll have a chance with. Go for the girl which is surrounded by men and is ignoring them.

Back to subject.
If you wanna grab her hand?, do it, if you wanna kiss her?, do it.. But do it with manners ofc.

Sorry for my language, but I'm actually dead serious about this. If you over think too much you'll get sick.. It'll be like a curse, and you will become lonely your entire life, thinking why didn't I do this and why didn't I ask her, why didn't I take the step.

Same goes for everyone else too..
It's not all about how you look or how strong you are, it's about how willing you are to get the job done. You guys need to get control of your feelings, and not letting the "embarrassment" of a failure stop you.

Honestly Habibi, I'm not tryna act like a dick but you cannot help but be shy, it's something that you'll have to gradually get out of, and get comfortable and used to the person you're with/or who you like. But thank you for your advice bro, I'll work on it <3

Tricky wrote:
Listen, show her your favorite anime waifu and tell her you know tricky batta bing batta boom.
But seriously thou just relax, don't be to quiet, keep the mood good, make sure she's having fun and you're set.
Try not to make things akward, being natural helps.

Tbh, Anime is a pile of shit [my own opinion] and I don't favor it. Thanks for the advice! :)

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:13 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47552815
If you ever need to talk about shit like this central you have my number I'm just a text or a phone call away. Things like this I'm better explaining I'm voice then typing otherwise there's gonna be things you dont understand. But literally everyone's covered it. Be yourself. You're an awesome person and such a good friend. She will be lucky to have you! Keep me up to date with this and good luck!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:16 pm 
Staff
Legend
Sunny<3 wrote:
If you ever need to talk about shit like this central you have my number I'm just a text or a phone call away. Things like this I'm better explaining I'm voice then typing otherwise there's gonna be things you dont understand. But literally everyone's covered it. Be yourself. You're an awesome person and such a good friend. She will be lucky to have you! Keep me up to date with this and good luck!

Thank you Sunny! I will not forget what you said :)

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:25 pm 
EgN Member
Nathan bro you will be absolutely fine. Just be casual and be yourself and don`t rush into things. Best advice I would give is to just find out what hobbies and interests that she likes and then use that to bond with her. Believe me that`s exactly how I started things off in a conversation when meeting the girl at the college who as you know I`m now with. Get to know the girl, find out a lot about her before you make your move. Good things come those to wait and if you like I`ll be there for moral support. Follow what your heart says and hit all those right notes and believe me you`ll do just fine. Sometimes yeah at first I know it can be difficult to open up and get a conversation flowing with someone your meeting for the first time in person, but just relax yourself, don`t overthink it and take things nice and smooth one step at a time.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:05 pm 
Staff
Legend
DazzlingDazzaD94 wrote:
Nathan bro you will be absolutely fine. Just be casual and be yourself and don`t rush into things. Best advice I would give is to just find out what hobbies and interests that she likes and then use that to bond with her. Believe me that`s exactly how I started things off in a conversation when meeting the girl at the college who as you know I`m now with. Get to know the girl, find out a lot about her before you make your move. Good things come those to wait and if you like I`ll be there for moral support. Follow what your heart says and hit all those right notes and believe me you`ll do just fine. Sometimes yeah at first I know it can be difficult to open up and get a conversation flowing with someone your meeting for the first time in person, but just relax yourself, don`t overthink it and take things nice and smooth one step at a time.

Cheers Darren bro! I'll talk more about it when I see you at college on Tuesday :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:10 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47477194
Be yourself, case closed. And don't be scared of what happens next just go with it. Live in the moment. You'll be right mate!
<3 peace be with y'all EgN beauties and remember Why So Serious about life? Live while you can. :)

"If someone wants to fist me..." - Mr.GoldGames
"Calm Down Snapchat" - Everyone
Debuted Roast King!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:08 am 
Staff
Legend
Y S0 S3R10US wrote:
Be yourself, case closed. And don't be scared of what happens next just go with it. Live in the moment. You'll be right mate!

Cheers!

Thank you all for the advice, it's much appreciated.

New Topic Locked  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next