1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Little Dream
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:31 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49794826
This post is mainly for Dreamlove because he didn't know what to post so Imma do it for him.

Those of you who have kept in consistent contact with Dream (ie GoldGames) know that he's been having some problems lately. Mainly with his emotions, specifically being angry, sad, etc. Over the course of the past few days through extensive research Dream has come to the result that he may possibly have bipolar disorder. For those of you who wanna say "ohh thats just his emo phase" or something rude and along those lines please don't.
Bipolar disorder, also known as manic-depressive illness, is a brain disorder that causes unusual shifts in mood, energy, activity levels, and the ability to carry out day-to-day tasks.

Anyway this has made him a bit on edge which brings us to the point of this post. Over the course of however long it takes Dream is going to talk to the appropriate people and see about trying to get diagnosed and figuring out how to handle this situation. He also would like to apologize to everyone who has been dealing with his random mood swings lately especially in game. Please be patient with him as he goes through this journey. Moral support and encouraging words are welcome. Please be considerate in your responses. <3

This part is specifically for little dream and anyone else who may be suffering some sort of mental or even physical illness. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. Little Dream you're so sweet and you are one of the nicest people I know. Don't let anything get you down. You're strong and you can do this. To everyone else I am always here to talk. No matter the time. No matter the day. If you need an ear simply just to vent. Message me. ALWAYS KEEP FIGHTING

EgN| Vertical_360: What's a grown up? I bet its gross.
Simmons: The best jail bait there is. Get used to it :P
Jeremy 10:31 pm when you find a woman willing to walk into hell for you....you found *Her*

Spoiler: Show

Post subject: Re: Little Dream
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:37 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:51070416
<3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:42 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60260294
Its nice that EgN has people like you and hopefully most of us who are willing to give their time to listen and not judge another individual, its pretty inspirational what you've done bribee supporting someone in their time of need and making them feel okay. Keep up the great work!

Dreamlove i hope everything gets better, life is like a roller coaster, keep riding it, some parts are boring some are amazing so just keeping moving forward :)
I am the light to the darkness, the darkness to the light, I am he who watches vigilantly, One may call me a dark knight but you may call me... Wolfmat

If you score negative on a test they let you pass through everything!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:47 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47477194
As someone who also has a mental illness as well, I know how hard it must be for you. Mate you are seriously not alone, you have plenty of mates around ya who will support you when you need it. I really am thrilled to know that you are going to the right people for help, that is a big step which has taken me personally a long time to do, so Dream, I am proud of you! The years ahead will be tough no doubt but just know that you have your irl friends and family and you have your EgN family, a family built on respect for each other and love for video games mate. You will never ever be alone.

If I was able to give you one piece of advice, it would be: Don't be afraid to share your feelings with another person, we are all humans with emotions.
<3 peace be with y'all EgN beauties and remember Why So Serious about life? Live while you can. :)

"If someone wants to fist me..." - Mr.GoldGames
"Calm Down Snapchat" - Everyone
Debuted Roast King!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:55 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48771745
hope everything turns out good for you my guy maybe one of these days i will show face

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:02 am 
EgN Member
SomeOcto wrote:
hope everything turns out good for you my guy maybe one of these days i will show face

I like how you say "one of these days" you just sent the face reveal on snap xD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:13 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
I did not expect this from DreamLove. I'm not saying it's a bad thing to have it, but I do appreciate you actually apologizing for your actions, and that the fact you're going in ways to help yourself and well obviously deal with whatever you may have. I myself haven't encountered you having a go at anyone, but we all would understand the situation. If it does occur, maybe take some time off so like a few days or something.

As you're just only getting the grasps of this and you not yet know how to control it, I would say preferably try to at least minimise what you say out loud, depending on what your mood is.

I know anything anyone says to you could alter your mood, in why then you should try your very best to ignore what they say joke or not.

I'll give you an example of what happened yesterday in my group of friends, and let you know maybe what you could try.

- Yesterday there was a bunch of kids and they were disrespecting not only myself, but my friends too. One of my friends was arguing with her boyfriend due to the fact that her boyfriend wasn't defending her, and not even doing anything about it. Me and her boyfriend are like family, and we're both the same age (18 years old). In the UK im not sure if its the same anywhere else but if we disrespect a kid, or even touch them it's against the law. We aren't allowed to defend ourselves against kids really, and not even defend our friends from them so we have to take any insult they throw at us. I mean we're 18 and we're basically grown up and mature. We weren't defending them or getting involved as we didn't want to stoop down to their level, as it would be worse throwing insults back as it doesn't really set a good example on us considering we're practically adults and their just children, and we would be much worse for them for listening to what they say.

What I'm trying to get across is the fact that when people disrespect you, it will change your mood, it might not, but I'm trying to say, don't listen to what people say about you, if it's good then obviously listen, if it's bad try not to. There are people in the world who act like idiots, and people who are very immature and disrespect people, don't listen to the haters, only just ignore them.

I hope you manage this, because I don't want you to spiral out of control from this DreamLove!

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:33 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71732532
BriBee wrote:
Over the course of the past few days through extensive research Dream has come to the result that he may possibly have bipolar disorder.

Anything i say from here is NOT to be taken as an insult or anything further than that. This is literally me being as open as a book so sometimes i might say stuff that sounds insulting but that wasnt the intent, ANYWAYS.

A disorder is not something you research and find out just like that, you cant say you have anything until you get professionally diagnosed which i notice you are going to do which is very good. Getting diagnosed will help you understand yourself better and helps others understand you better as well.

I have a mental disorder which i wish not to disclose to the whole forums because there are some that feed on the vulnerability on the internet which makes you feel very uncomfortable in yourself which you obviously dont need and im pretty sure anyone caught doing that on EgN would be severely punished anyways.

SO im going to leave you with this, Dream. Get diagnosed BUT DO NOT let the disorder make you who you are, you can improve yourself whilst working on your quirks like everyone else has to do in every day life, you just get more of a challenge than some and that makes you stronger. Be yourself and dont let ANYONE tell you otherwise.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:55 am 
EgN Member
Sibblet wrote:
BriBee wrote:
Over the course of the past few days through extensive research Dream has come to the result that he may possibly have bipolar disorder.

Anything i say from here is NOT to be taken as an insult or anything further than that. This is literally me being as open as a book so sometimes i might say stuff that sounds insulting but that wasnt the intent, ANYWAYS.

A disorder is not something you research and find out just like that, you cant say you have anything until you get professionally diagnosed which i notice you are going to do which is very good. Getting diagnosed will help you understand yourself better and helps others understand you better as well.

I have a mental disorder which i wish not to disclose to the whole forums because there are some that feed on the vulnerability on the internet which makes you feel very uncomfortable in yourself which you obviously dont need and im pretty sure anyone caught doing that on EgN would be severely punished anyways.

SO im going to leave you with this, Dream. Get diagnosed BUT DO NOT let the disorder make you who you are, you can improve yourself whilst working on your quirks like everyone else has to do in every day life, you just get more of a challenge than some and that makes you stronger. Be yourself and dont let ANYONE tell you otherwise.

Thanks for the tips c:

I'm not 100% sure that I actually have a disorder but I know I'm not mentally "normal". For a while I thought I had borderline but then I looked into it and saw that I don't fit the symptoms that much. I then looked at the symptoms of bipolar disorder and saw that it fits my personality a lot. I've been like this for a long time, at times I have a lot of energy and I'm very social and at other times I have no energy and I just push everyone and everything dear to me away.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:58 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221617357
Everyone has their issues and everyone has their differences. Don't worry you'll be fine DreamLove, get throw it and keep climbing the mountain.
BRITNEY SPEARS killed <>< with knife.

1. Join EgN [ X ]
2. Become a Recruit [ X ]
3. Become an EgN Member [ X ]
4. Become a Admin [ X ]
5. Become an Elite [ X ]
6. Become a Veteran [ X ]
7. Become a part of Events Team [ X ]
8. Become a Manager [ ]
9. Become a Staff [ X ]
10. Become an Advisor [ ]
11. Become the next EgN Leader! [ ]

EgN| Mr Geeza™ : Why do I always get you and sinister mixed up lol sorry xD
EgN-S| Phillip: Cause you a racist

Jafari asks the wall: What is the meaning of life?
The wall responds with: Kill yourself. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN
EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I asked for a demotion, where's my demotion at?
1 month later....
The following people have been recognised for their service to the community:

Veteran to Staff
Mr.GoldGames

EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I ask for a demotion but I got a promotion instead? Life sucks sometimes.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next