1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Whoah hi there!
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 3:39 pm 
Community Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84775876
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
Hey guys and girls, this is pretty impulsive, but a quick update about me and the community.

My life has been really busy as of late and is hopefully shaping up to be even busier.
Online I've been hanging out with some Europeans super far removed from this community.

I've seen some questions around and I wanted to clear some of those up.

I realise the servers are pretty dead and non functional, I don't think there is significant, permanent interest in playing on them so they aren't worth my time to fix (but if anyone can submit me a working server I'll adapt and run it for the hell of it).

This website is still running because it's no biggie to host it and it gives those who care a place to hang out (I'm not all bad :3)

I'm not interested in selling (a part/files related to etc) of this community.

There are really no updates planned for the community

I'm not interested in handing over the community, mainly out of user privacy concern tbh. And to in essence preserve it's ehm, rich history. But if you guys want to start something yourself you're free to politely mention it once in a dedicated thread, don't spam. (But Egn/Leadership/I/etc don't officially support any one.)

I don't control the domain, Matt does, and I'm not sure how long it is valid for, I can't tell you with certainty what will happen to the domain afterward.

Have a good time perusing the community :3
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.
I really like meowers but can't own any for the time being. Image

Software Developer with a fondness for Python & UE4.
🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

Social 
 Post subject: Re: Whoah hi there!
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 5:50 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
If people are even interested we should do some type of reunion

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:11 pm 
Co Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80046838
North wrote:
If people are even interested we should do some type of reunion

Maybe 1 day.
2018 Goals for EgN

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 3:26 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
Doldol wrote:
Hey guys and girls, this is pretty impulsive, but a quick update about me and the community.

My life has been really busy as of late and is hopefully shaping up to be even busier.
Online I've been hanging out with some Europeans super far removed from this community.

I've seen some questions around and I wanted to clear some of those up.

I realise the servers are pretty dead and non functional, I don't think there is significant, permanent interest in playing on them so they aren't worth my time to fix (but if anyone can submit me a working server I'll adapt and run it for the hell of it).

This website is still running because it's no biggie to host it and it gives those who care a place to hang out (I'm not all bad :3)

There are really no updates planned for the community

I'm not interested in handing over the community, mainly out of user privacy concern tbh. And to in essence preserve it's ehm, rich history. But if you guys want to start something yourself you're free to politely mention it once in a dedicated thread, don't spam. (But Egn/Leadership/I/etc don't officially support any one.)

I don't control the domain, Matt does, and I'm not sure how long it is valid for, I can't tell you with certainty what will happen to the domain afterward.

Have a good time perusing the community :3

Doldol wrote:

Awesome to hear! Busy is always a good thing.

Doldol wrote:

Hecking no you aren't bad, that you've kept the lights on of your own choice is awesome.

Doldol wrote:

Good, leave the legacy as it is, good or bad this place has created memories for people.

Doldol wrote:

A wise thing, I'm glad that's the case. The "Rich History" gave me a grimace at first, but it certainly was a wild ride so I can't disagree.

Doldol wrote:

Hopefully Matt can respond and explain his intention with the domain, hopefully he can arrange to pass it over to you for safe keeping. Though I wonder if "elevatedgaming.com" is available yet?

Doldol is best leader, and I for one wish you the best in your ventures online and in business.

Still need to get together and talk sometime, if you'd be ok with it.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 11:14 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47477194
Honestly I have so many memories from this place, and I have made some really close friends and even met someone who lives near me, I can hopefully meet soon in person after covid-19! But yeah thanks for keeping this server up, I do hope, (however unlikely it is), that EgN can come back one day.
<3 peace be with y'all EgN beauties and remember Why So Serious about life? Live while you can. :)
Spoiler: Show

"If someone wants to fist me..." - Mr.GoldGames
"Calm Down Snapchat" - Everyone
Debuted Roast King!

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 2:10 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Going to be honest, I miss the hell of EgN and what it used to be! It was such a great community, even with its ups and downs but it happens everywhere. EgN was a fab community, and tbh the only community I've been in. Hopefully, one day, we all can see a revival of EgN! Hence why I had kept my tags on for a while after we became dead is due to nostalgia of even carrying the EgN| tag, reminded me of the good ol' days!

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 8:40 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 7:15 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79036420
Hi

Been a long time, good to see you guys around. I renewed the domain as it was going to expire a few months ago...I was planning to hold on to it for nostalgia's sake so no one else could get a hold of it and tamper with EgN's old name. If EgN and her leadership need it shoot me a message and we can get that arranged

Star Citizen Reference Code: STAR-GK4C-BYF5

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 2:42 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:12238457
Hopefully everybody has been doing well, staying safe and counting their blessings. I was fortunate enough to have mild virus symptoms and only three weeks off work so everything has been pretty normal for me.

Glad to see the forum will be sticking around for a bit. Maybe it will be around just long enough for somebody to top my post count :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 2:41 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48771745
brb making egn 2

New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next