Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 9 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: later
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:19 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48771745
after tons of thinking and really wanting to help this community but never getting the chance too i've decided to leave. not like i was here a lot anyways. im probably gonna make my own community eventually cause ive always dreamt of owning or even being staff for one. third time leaving but i guess i'll see yall later

Social 
 Post subject: Re: later
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:43 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Talk to Doldol about helping out with TTT, at the moment me and tricky will be working on it (mainly tricky while I'm still learning TTT and its server-side environment).

But if you're insisted on "leaving", I'll see you later cool dude

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:46 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093
Inb4 he rejoins for the 100th time

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:41 am 
Community Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84775876
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
Well you're free to do what you want obviously, but help with TTT is 100% wanted, I think I've made this clear on multiple occasions too?
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.
I really like meowers but can't own any for the time being. Image

Software Developer with a fondness for Python & UE4.
🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:16 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160181792
Would of loved to see you as a staff sad you didn't get the chance. I dont blame you at this point. When we switched over the ranking it basically drove most of the loyal members away. If you create a community remember to stand with your members instead of letting others shit on them and the community.

Ignorance is bliss

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:28 pm 
Community Leader
Legend
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
Link wrote:
If you create a community remember to stand with your members instead of letting others shit on them and the community.

What are you referring to?
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.

🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:59 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Central wrote:
Talk to Doldol about helping out with TTT, at the moment me and tricky will be working on it (mainly tricky while I'm still learning TTT and its server-side environment).

But if you're insisted on "leaving", I'll see you later cool dude

i'll look into it i guess
GoopSauce wrote:
Inb4 he rejoins for the 100th time

i probably will cant leave a cutie like you ;)

Doldol wrote:
Well you're free to do what you want obviously, but help with TTT is 100% wanted, I think I've made this clear on multiple occasions too?

told me you would let me know but i wasnt informed :)
Link wrote:
Would of loved to see you as a staff sad you didn't get the chance. I dont blame you at this point. When we switched over the ranking it basically drove most of the loyal members away. If you create a community remember to stand with your members instead of letting others shit on them and the community.

i'll keep that in mind and im already brainstormin some stuff <333

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:36 pm 
Community Leader
Legend
octo wrote:
Doldol wrote:

Hold on, did you want me to PM you saying that we're doing a TTT server but it isn't ready at all and there is nothing you can do to help rn?
Since afair in your PM you implied you wanted to mainly help test the server by playing on it.

Other than that I kept the entire community informed about what was going on with it. If you've seen something you can help with specifically you're always free to point it out.
Or if you're just aching to do something for it then I can just give you access, w/o a specific goal, do you want this? I'm down.

If you think I'm not following up on you enough you can always send me another reminder too, goes for anyone.
And if you just want to have a go at a community yourself then just say that, understandable ofc, but I think it's unreasonable to say that I never gave you a chance to help out.

I hope this brings you some clarity from my side

🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:38 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Doldol wrote:
octo wrote:
Doldol wrote:

Hold on, did you want me to PM you saying that we're doing a TTT server but it isn't ready at all and there is nothing you can do to help rn?
Since afair in your PM you implied you wanted to mainly help test the server by playing on it.

Other than that I kept the entire community informed about what was going on with it. If you've seen something you can help with specifically you're always free to point it out.
Or if you're just aching to do something for it then I can just give you access, w/o a specific goal, do you want this? I'm down.

If you think I'm not following up on you enough you can always send me another reminder too, goes for anyone.
And if you just want to have a go at a community yourself then just say that, understandable ofc, but I think it's unreasonable to say that I never gave you a chance to help out.

I hope this brings you some clarity from my side

didnt know thanks chief <33

New Topic Post Reply  [ 9 posts ]