Register
Login 

New Topic Locked  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:33 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70493788
Since people are confused and still have no idea whats going on, im going to put this plain and simple. Please follow these rules as they are the current rules for Jailbreak and have not changed.

Freeze
Warden: "Take one step out of your cell, face the back of your cell and freeze", "Take one step out of your cell, and freeze facing the back of your cell"

This means you must take a step out of your cell, face the back of your cell, then freeze. Reminder, freeze means constricting the use of jumping and WASD keyboard movements. So, that means you are allowed to knife, crouch, free look,and use your flashlight. IF the Warden/CTs kill you for looking around, then that would be a freekill. The CT will be slayed and given a CT ban if needed.

AFK Freeze
Warden: "Take one step out of your cell, face the back of your cell, and AFK freeze", "Take one step out of your cell, and AFK freeze facing the back of your cell"

This means that you must take a step out of your cell, face the back of your cell, then AFK freeze. AFK freeze means constricting the use of all mouse movements and keyboard interactions. The reason I say keyboard interactions, is because not only can you not move, but you cannot use your flashlight as well. The only thing you are allowed to do while AFK frozen, is use mic communications and use the chatbox to type. However, I find it a lot easier to just sit AFK until the next order. Because if you think you are typing, and you jump because you hit space, you will die.

Rule 57 <---click me
Now, the rule that states "You cant make T's face a certain direction for more than a minute" only applies to AFK frozen because thats the only order that constricts mouse movements. So they cannot leave you facing the back of your cell for longer than a minute, or else the warden isnt doing their job, and they get slayed. Yes, you read me correctly, you can slay them. Now if you were a good admin, you would just remind them they have to progress the round, but their fate is in your hands.

No one else make a thread like this, this is going to be the explanation of the order. Refer anyone with questions to this post, and if you came here because you are questioning the rule and you are still confused, PM me and we can talk about it.
Clear eyes, full hearts, cant lose. ~ Coach Eric Taylor
Creator of the Sinister Challenge.
Accidentally called the Global Chat "Network Chat" and now it's a thing.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Get Kicked Out of the Clan Twice By Phillip
[x]Get Perm Banned from the Forums
[x]Become Staff Again