Login 

New Topic Locked  [ 5 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Playstation 5?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:32 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85176484
The 9th October Sony reportedly by saying they were working on a new console. It might be called PlayStation 5 and might not, they havn't decided that yet. At the moment Sony are not gonna tell us that much. Rumors also say they are working on a completely different console that will revolutionize the gaming consoles.
The President of Sony says it will first be in 20121 but with Xbox as competetors they might be publishing it before.
T3 (a news platform) has been investigating this and they claim it could be as early as 2019. which will make the PlayStation come out before the "Xbox Two"

Spoiler: Show

EgN moments:

Last edited by Sly on Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Playstation 5?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:48 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
its always the same console with 1 more thing added.... it wont "revolutionize" gaming or consoles that much
they need to be able tomake better consoles every 3 years or so, sothey wont add every idea they have at the same time.
will just be another playstation to be honest, it got the name,popularity,and the "customers" to buy it, especially if they make another fifa for it.
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:35 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85176484
I might Not have been that clear,

Im talking about 2 diffrent consoles. “The PlayStation5” and “the revolutionary console”

EgN moments:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:45 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
Sly wrote:
I might Not have been that clear,

Im talking about 2 diffrent consoles. “The PlayStation5” and “the revolutionary console”

still wont be that different of eachother...
they probably have thought out a bunch of ideas to add to their consoles and stuff but as i said: it's all about money and keeping customers satisfied.
they will add a new feature to playstation 5 and maybe 2 different to their revolutionary console but after a few years they will bring out a second version of the revolutionary console claiming this one would be the most revolutionary made up with all their ideas and u would pay $1000 for it easily

point im making: nothing is "revolutionary" since they already thought about the 10 years after that and about the next generation of consoles
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:32 pm 
EgN Member
There's been a lot of rumors and hints recently that are enough to imply hat next-generation is upon us. For starters earlier today Sony put out a job listing over on Linkedln that they are looking for a product lead that will lead a next generation marketing campaign which obviously implies that it's not only on the way but also that the pace of next-generation is shifting faster than people expected. Add that plus with the recent talks of Sony CEO confirming that they are working on a next generation Playstation you have yourself a confirmation.

Currently the Playstation 5 is codenamed Erebus which follows in line with the previous ones since PS4, Vita and PS VR all followed similar codenames all coming under greek.

I believe that next generation is close giving out with today's standards that we only average out between 3 - 4 year cycles compared to the 7 - 8 year life cycles we used to have. Since there's already been a massive leak that implies a new Switch model is coming and that Spencer already confirmed at E3 earlier this year that Xbox Scarlett was in development, I think it's safe to say that publishers will announce next-gen consoles as early as next year. I predict Sony will reveal the Playstation 5 at a special event just like the PS4 in Q4 2019 followed by a holidays 2020 release which if you think about it is only 2 years away.

I believe Microsoft will reveal there next Xbox at E3 2019 next year in June and possibly launch before Sony does while I believe Nintendo will launch there next Switch upgraded model in holidays 2019. Either way next-gen is approaching and it makes sense to follow in line with a 3 - 4 year life cycle by going with 2020.

New Topic Locked  [ 5 posts ]