Login 

New Topic Locked  [ 1 post ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:27 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUND TEST SERVER PC 1.0 UPDATE #21

Another new update live on the PUBG Test Servers! Yet similar to the last update, a new gun and a new vehicle! Oh.. I also forgot, a training mode feature as well as a lazer sight.

Tukshai (New Vehicle)
This vehicle is a 3-player vehicle
Oh, and another thing, you can see more of your surroundings in this vehicle, which is a good thing (hopefully).

MK17
This is a new AR Gun, which takes 7.62mm bullets and can only be selected for Single or Burst fire, similar to the M16A4. Capable of 20 bullets, 30 with an extended.

Training Mode
PUBG already have a training mode on their mobile version, and now they have it for their PC game! (Only on test servers until they update live). For this, you have to queue for this, and when queued, you enter a new training mode map and find guns which spawn every 2 seconds as I believe, and pick up any sort of gun, and weapon!

Here's a video of the new training mode:

Lazer Sight
Personally, I don't like this however it's interesting. For this, you'd have to sacrifice the grips you use as this takes in the grip slot. Here is a video giving you an update on the lazer sight feature:

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

Social 
New Topic Locked  [ 1 post ]