Register
Login 

New Topic Locked  [ 5 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:43 am 
EgN Member
Before I dive into this I just like to say that this is all purely based off strong speculation on hints and that this shouldn`t be taken in any way confirmation or debunked as of just yet.

According to the data files that some folks have managed to data mine through over the course of the last few game patches , they have found bits and elements of data that strongly suggest that the devs might be working on there very own PUBG style battle royal mode.

These hints found in the game files seem to include references that make up the elements of a possible survival mode
- Adrenaline shots
- Sonar pulses
- MK2 grenades
- Beacon spawn points
- Compound bows
- Fist combat
- Soundscape files

These files first started appearing last year though it seems eventually as time has progressed after some careful data mining that they are trying to resemble a survival mode of some sort.

My personal take on all of this is I could definitely see this happening at some point in the future as with the massive success of PUBG , many other competitors have tried to follow in there footsteps such as GTA Online , Fortnite and H1Z1. It could be that perhaps Valve are trying something new out and experimenting that they want to follow down a similar route to the success PUBG has made since it`s launch and with the recent success Fortnite has managed to get from this as well. It`s also possible however that there just throwing new ideas on the table and that this potential speculated idea of a survival mode may or may not see the light of day. Personally I don`t really play Counter Strike but since many of you here love it and love PUBG I thought this maybe of some interest to you all.

Here`s a link to the news article for those who want to read further into it http://www.pcgamer.com/counter-strike-g ... -pcgamertw

On a last note there`s also a video attached to the article that outlines the mention of survival maps being found as well. To those who are interested fast forward to 1:20 on the video.
Video link shortcut - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlufhvZI_pU

Social 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:56 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48771745
would be pretty cool cause i love counter strike in general

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:51 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433420658
Arma and h1z1 were before pubg fact check

Lead Inspector at EgN Inquisitorial Squad

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:58 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
Sounds great

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:23 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Anything to get money...

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

New Topic Locked  [ 5 posts ]