>> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:59 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48892477
Lunk wrote:
Young Lean wrote:
I love the idea of a cult member, gives some interesting rp :)
Maybe let them kidnap people aswell?

i was thinking they could buy ppl from the kidnappers, i love getting jobs to interact with eachother ^.^

I always thought since we added pets, Kidnappers could also become "dog catchers" and take them to like a pound.

Social 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:02 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:433420658
Roaxes wrote:
Lunk wrote:
Young Lean wrote:
I love the idea of a cult member, gives some interesting rp :)
Maybe let them kidnap people aswell?

i was thinking they could buy ppl from the kidnappers, i love getting jobs to interact with eachother ^.^

I always thought since we added pets, Kidnappers could also become "dog catchers" and take them to like a pound.

Ooohhhh

Lead Inspector at EgN Inquisitorial Squad

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:59 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40875182
ArturoLevi wrote:
For the drug dealer, we should add a weed plant that can grow over time. Makes it better than that dull drug lab.

The group " Friendly Players" recently ( by recently i mean three or more years ago) went under and they had a bountiful amount of drug plant addons that were custom made for their server.
not only that they had a level system for gangsters and a perm Item/perk shop that was bought with in game money. ( lowest upgrade equating to over $250k and the perks required things for you to do like do X 99 times)
not only that they also had items that were necessary for drug plant level up that were job specific!

With those addons, you looking at 300% more ways to make money and to create more things for the player base to do thus equating to a happier server.

the only problem I could see arising is getting the addons, because they were custom made for that one server, you would have to talk with the owner/creator who probably wont let them go easily.
My suggestion would be to definitely ask to get your hands on them.

Spoiler: Show

Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

“Don't get mad, get even.” ― Robert F. Kennedy

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not too sure about the universe. -Albert Einstein

"This is a community wartheft, think of the otters :<"-Simplistic

Ash stole my profile picture so i stole his signiture

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:23 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
You should add like a judge who convicts these arrested fellans, and decide on the length of time they spend in prison/jail depending on such actions.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 12:52 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8618712
Central wrote:
You should add like a judge who convicts these arrested fellans, and decide on the length of time they spend in prison/jail depending on such actions.

We recently got that. What we really need is the bartender.

I spam the forums to raise my post count, like most people.

Yeet

Here I will list my favorite quotes as I hear them.

"See you on the Forums." - Everyone - Everywhere
"If I had a daughter, I'd let you go out with her." - Mr.Kharn - TeamSpeak
"You've changed Minion." - more than one person
"The player 'Rias' is shit" - TimeTable - Forums
"CT machine broke" - 2hobos1box - JB
Anything xnyc says
"Minion sucks at gaming" - florarodgers - Chaturbate
"She was cute until she pulled out that 9 incher" - Mr.GoldGames - Teamspeak
"Idiot!" - SemiAutoNoob - TeamSpeak
"If he (me) gets 30 years, I get 30 years. - Daddy - PoliceRP

Artwork made for me

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:22 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47477194
Hey all I have just edited my original post It has updated jobs and I also added how much money each job earns.
<3 peace be with y'all EgN beauties and remember Why So Serious about life? Live while you can. :)

"If someone wants to fist me..." - Mr.GoldGames
"Calm Down Snapchat" - Everyone
Debuted Roast King!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:06 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97829144
I was wondering, it would be hella cool to allow a TV Studio production where anyone could buy a television and someone could set up a camera and make a show somewhere. It would bring more creativity. I was imagining something like a talk show ingame :P

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:31 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35185668
ArturoLevi wrote:
I was wondering, it would be hella cool to allow a TV Studio production where anyone could buy a television and someone could set up a camera and make a show somewhere. It would bring more creativity. I was imagining something like a talk show ingame :P

Yeah and what about a Comedian as a job aswell? It would actually fit well together
I want to buy admin for Jail Break. Jimmah2k13
Proud member of #EliteTrollSquad and #TeamEliteRapists together with the other #EliteTrollers from the #TeamElite

Targets for EgN:

1. Become a Member [ x ]
2. Become an Elite [ x ]
3. Become a Veteran [ ]
4. Become a Staff [ ]
5. Become a Advisor [ ]
6. Become Manager [ ]

MrGoldGames « Wed May 25, 2016 3:47 am » Im fucking done with people not taking this clan seriously. Honestly do what you were fuckign told to do, or dont leave. Its as simple as that. If you dont wanna fucking play by the rules and be a fucking douche canoe, then fucking go away. This clan is important to alot of people and they want to enjoy themselves on here. Good servers arent found easily on CSS anymore because its dying. So people look up to our clan and say, "Hey these guys are cool and help me keep playing CSS." So if you want to fuck with this clan, be fucking cancer to it, or just straight out bash the clan, GET THE FUCK OUT! No one gives a shit about you if you do that. No one fucking wants to see your dumbass on here again. Take your shit seriously, or fuck off you uncultured swines. Holy shit...

"got too much time on my hands and have enough salt to supply the McDonald's franchise." -Lilshark8

Obstacles are but an illusion, to the will of the mind. - Ash the Avenger/Danni

We are born to be who we are, don't pretend to be that someone else, because someone will end up losing and missing you, for being whom you truly are. Not everyone will accept you as you are, and that's okay, not everyone has to like you, but you got to be the true you, to find those whom will love you, for just who you are.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:40 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65042904
Ash wrote:
ArturoLevi wrote:

Yeah and what about a Comedian as a job aswell? It would actually fit well together

instead of us creating a new job for this , y'all can either use the theatre manager , just change the RP name from theatre manager to say Tv Host or something and set the thing up with props inside your own base
For comedian just become a hobo , Change rpname of it and then just create a show at the park or something :D Just a suggestion xP
No one ever sees the sleepless nights, the years of studying and 14-hour days earning your dues. I spent three years isolated in an academic environment to be the best actor I could.
Kunal Nayyar

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.-Gandhi

Don't be racist to racists -Nalin 2k16

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:08 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35185668
cnnalin wrote:
Ash wrote:
ArturoLevi wrote:

instead of us creating a new job for this , y'all can either use the theatre manager , just change the RP name from theatre manager to say Tv Host or something and set the thing up with props inside your own base
For comedian just become a hobo , Change rpname of it and then just create a show at the park or something :D Just a suggestion xP

But a comedian actually earns money. That is why it won't work out as then intended Nalin.
I want to buy admin for Jail Break. Jimmah2k13
Proud member of #EliteTrollSquad and #TeamEliteRapists together with the other #EliteTrollers from the #TeamElite

Targets for EgN:

1. Become a Member [ x ]
2. Become an Elite [ x ]
3. Become a Veteran [ ]
4. Become a Staff [ ]
5. Become a Advisor [ ]
6. Become Manager [ ]

MrGoldGames « Wed May 25, 2016 3:47 am » Im fucking done with people not taking this clan seriously. Honestly do what you were fuckign told to do, or dont leave. Its as simple as that. If you dont wanna fucking play by the rules and be a fucking douche canoe, then fucking go away. This clan is important to alot of people and they want to enjoy themselves on here. Good servers arent found easily on CSS anymore because its dying. So people look up to our clan and say, "Hey these guys are cool and help me keep playing CSS." So if you want to fuck with this clan, be fucking cancer to it, or just straight out bash the clan, GET THE FUCK OUT! No one gives a shit about you if you do that. No one fucking wants to see your dumbass on here again. Take your shit seriously, or fuck off you uncultured swines. Holy shit...

"got too much time on my hands and have enough salt to supply the McDonald's franchise." -Lilshark8

Obstacles are but an illusion, to the will of the mind. - Ash the Avenger/Danni

We are born to be who we are, don't pretend to be that someone else, because someone will end up losing and missing you, for being whom you truly are. Not everyone will accept you as you are, and that's okay, not everyone has to like you, but you got to be the true you, to find those whom will love you, for just who you are.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next