Register
Login 




New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
  Print view
Previous topic | Next topic 
Author Message
Offline 
 Post subject: 90th Monthly Meeting
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:16 pm 
EgN Staff
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:42 am
Posts: 1437
Location: NorCal
Image

Saturday, November 25th
@ 3:30 pm (afternoon) for CST or GMT-6
RSVP*: calendar.php?view=event&calEid=220

EgN Members, recruits, and ex-members are invited and highly encouraged to attend.

- Server Developers: please try your hardest to attend! -

Please make sure that you have:

- Read the in-meeting expectations, over here.
- Post your thoughts as to what should be discussed during the meeting, in this topic.


  • Talk about the servers
  • Upcoming changes
  • Remind members to help enforce the rules
  • Remind all to check the forums daily and vote for new recruits AND WEARING THE TAGS
  • .....

*Reminder, this is not a thread where you post if you are coming to the meeting or not. Please use the RSVP section for that. Here you will post what you want to talk about during the meetings/concerns you may have.
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.


Top
 Profile  
 Social 
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: 90th Monthly Meeting
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:42 pm 
User avatar
Community Leader
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:41 pm
Posts: 1898
Location: Washington State
Who's running the meeting this month?
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
  
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: 90th Monthly Meeting
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:46 pm 
User avatar
EgN Advisors
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79036420
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:34 pm
Posts: 2168
Kharn wrote:
Who's running the meeting this month?

Fear not recruit, I'm best friends with the leader, and if he does not make it I'm sure he will entrust this burden to me
Image


Top
 Profile  
  
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: 90th Monthly Meeting
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:12 pm 
User avatar
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54707336
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:36 pm
Posts: 106
I think this Kharn recruit is impersonating our leader if you take a close look at his signature it says EgN Kharn leader NOT ONLY THIS but its also saying hes part of this clan i say we kick him and make me staff for pointing out this disgraceful person trying to trick us.
Made by the wonderful sibblet <3
Image


Top
 Profile  
  
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: 90th Monthly Meeting
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:18 pm 
User avatar
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24921937
Joined: Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:54 pm
Posts: 165
Location: Houston, TX
If he gets member before I do I will TOTALLY be pissed. I've totally been recruit WAYYYY longer than this "Kharn" person.


The Emperor protects!


Top
 Profile  
  
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: 90th Monthly Meeting
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:24 pm 
EgN Staff
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:42 am
Posts: 1437
Location: NorCal
mattlikespie wrote:
Kharn wrote:
Who's running the meeting this month?

Fear not recruit, I'm best friends with the leader, and if he does not make it I'm sure he will entrust this burden to me

Actually, as head staff I will be running this meeting
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.


Top
 Profile  
  
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: 90th Monthly Meeting
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:32 pm 
User avatar
EgN Veteran Member
Game AdminNews Team Member
Events Team Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:00 pm
Posts: 853
Location: Lurkin' Around
Needy wrote:
mattlikespie wrote:
Kharn wrote:
Who's running the meeting this month?

Fear not recruit, I'm best friends with the leader, and if he does not make it I'm sure he will entrust this burden to me

Actually, as head staff I will be running this meeting


Actually as head veteran I'll be running the meeting
Image


"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan


Top
 Profile  
  
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: 90th Monthly Meeting
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:08 pm 
User avatar
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54707336
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:36 pm
Posts: 106
GoopSauce wrote:
Needy wrote:
mattlikespie wrote:
Kharn wrote:
Who's running the meeting this month?

Fear not recruit, I'm best friends with the leader, and if he does not make it I'm sure he will entrust this burden to me

Actually, as head staff I will be running this meeting


Actually as head veteran I'll be running the meeting

Actually as head member/future first staff without a mic i will be running the meeting
Made by the wonderful sibblet <3
Image


Top
 Profile  
  
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: 90th Monthly Meeting
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:16 pm 
User avatar
EgN Elite Member
Game AdminNews Team Member
Events Team Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47477194
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:50 am
Posts: 703
Location: Australia
MagicalPikachu wrote:
GoopSauce wrote:
Needy wrote:
mattlikespie wrote:
Kharn wrote:
Who's running the meeting this month?

Fear not recruit, I'm best friends with the leader, and if he does not make it I'm sure he will entrust this burden to me

Actually, as head staff I will be running this meeting


Actually as head veteran I'll be running the meeting

Actually as head member/future first staff without a mic i will be running the meeting

Actually as head of Australian elites I shall be running this meeting
<3 peace be with y'all EgN beauties and remember Why So Serious about life? Live while you can. :)
Image
Image
Spoiler: Show

"If someone wants to fist me..." - Mr.GoldGames
"Calm Down Snapchat" - Everyone
Debuted Roast King!


Top
 Profile  
  
Offline 
 Post subject: Re: 90th Monthly Meeting
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:17 pm 
User avatar
EgN Elite Member
Game AdminNews Team Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29867757
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 11:26 pm
Posts: 1084
Y S0 S3R10US wrote:
MagicalPikachu wrote:
GoopSauce wrote:
Needy wrote:
mattlikespie wrote:
Kharn wrote:
Who's running the meeting this month?

Fear not recruit, I'm best friends with the leader, and if he does not make it I'm sure he will entrust this burden to me

Actually, as head staff I will be running this meeting


Actually as head veteran I'll be running the meeting

Actually as head member/future first staff without a mic i will be running the meeting

Actually as head of Australian elites I shall be running this meeting


actually as Punished Snake I'll be running the meeting


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"all tees all tees" -everyone

SYSTEMS FUNCTIONAL. NAVCOM LOCKED. ANIME SPOTTED. GOLIATH ONLINE.


Top
 Profile  
  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  

cron
Powered by phpBB3 ©