Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48771745
time to pass out from the rules

Social 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 2:37 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:230517
That is 2am my time. It's unlikely that i'll be able to attend that...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:14 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
71 Use sprays only to transport terrorists.

I suggest this rule is talked over. This seems dumb and I can't see a reason this needs to be here. Or it just isn't worded correctly.
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:24 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:230517
Yiggles Moto wrote:

I suggest this rule is talked over. This seems dumb and I can't see a reason this needs to be here. Or it just isn't worded correctly.

Agree that this one could be worded better. If I remember, the intention was to not allow CT's to issue a "all t's freeze on my spay" and the spay again, and kill the t's who moved to the new spay "I didn't say to go to my spay again".

I think a better wording would be something like; "the last move order involving a spray will continue to be in effect until a new order is given"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:39 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23228291
Jimmah wrote:
Yiggles Moto wrote:

Agree that this one could be worded better. If I remember, the intention was to not allow CT's to issue a "all t's freeze on my spay" and the spay again, and kill the t's who moved to the new spay "I didn't say to go to my spay again".

I think a better wording would be something like; "the last move order involving a spray will continue to be in effect until a new order is given"

I like to think that enforcing it as a "follow the spray" game would make sense. You would follow the spray until another game is ordered, or until follow the spray is cancelled.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:36 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7755650
Siberiac wrote:
Jimmah wrote:
Yiggles Moto wrote:

I like to think that enforcing it as a "follow the spray" game would make sense. You would follow the spray until another game is ordered, or until follow the spray is cancelled.

+1
THE 'One & Only'True ~ Mr. Hãbîbì
We buy things we don't need, With money we don't have, To impress people we don't like

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:28 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29867757
I would like to discuss the detour / delay rule. It seems that people are confused on this rule, particularly those newer to the community.
"all tees all tees" -everyone

SYSTEMS FUNCTIONAL. NAVCOM LOCKED. ANIME SPOTTED. GOLIATH ONLINE.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:02 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:16728863
Birthstone wrote:
I would like to discuss the detour / delay rule. It seems that people are confused on this rule, particularly those newer to the community.

This order is rather well clarified and someone correct me if I'm wrong however this is how I view it.

Don't detour or delay in following orders so don't take the long way around or stall or crouch there if the order was rush etc.

Now What needs to be clarified or added is that freeze is implied.

Lets say an Order in game was "Rush to big cage" I rushed into big cage then stated clearly "well you never said freeze cya" that's not detouring or delaying as I followed the wardens order then left. However if the warden then gives more orders which I ignore then I'm rebelling.

Now then there is also this:

15. If the rules are unclear, the highest ranking admin's decision is final.

That in my mind means Birthstone if you're on and there are member admins etc on and the rule is confusing then until it's clarified with an admin meeting or with the higher ups then if your the highest ranking admin as an elite then you can clarify it and make a decision.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:03 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29867757
I would also like to discuss this "new" warday muting rule. Apparently a couple of admins have invented a rule where muting people during a warday is not allowed. Not sure where this came from, it ain't in the rules.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"all tees all tees" -everyone

SYSTEMS FUNCTIONAL. NAVCOM LOCKED. ANIME SPOTTED. GOLIATH ONLINE.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:08 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:75439717
Cant this meeting be rescheduled for the night? Its on a saturday at 9 AM EST... that does not work well for me especially since i have to go to work.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3
 >> Next