Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: 87th Monthly Meeting
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:29 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34490137
Are we going to talk about the inactive server managers to servers that aren't even what they're supposed to be ? I was told multiple times that our surf server was a skill surf but it's just a DM surf without DM mod etc.

Social 
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:03 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74894181
We should talk about someone getting more events going to keep people coming in teamspeak more often.
I haven't seen hardly any of the new recruits in teamspeak and when I do they don't know anyone so they don't join any channels.
I know we have some TTT events and other random ones but I feel like if a few more people get on the events team and actually start planning more things and make it regular everyone will get to know each other better. Even members+.

mattlikespie: I feel like I'm a 12 year old girl.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:06 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30473651
Deactivating rtd for the multigame maps on minigames only.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:37 am 
Co Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80046838
Tipster wrote:
We should talk about someone getting more events going to keep people coming in teamspeak more often.
I haven't seen hardly any of the new recruits in teamspeak and when I do they don't know anyone so they don't join any channels.
I know we have some TTT events and other random ones but I feel like if a few more people get on the events team and actually start planning more things and make it regular everyone will get to know each other better. Even members+.

If you have been paying attention the events section or even the forums you would of have noticed we just recently (a week ago) opened up sign ups for the events team and got 4 new members. In this picture you see SOME recruits do show, we can't force anyone to come( I never see you at any events other then meet the recruits)This month had so many events compared to any other month it looks like I almosted soammed them. It's are goal(at least mine) to get even more recruits to show up. We have more some Pretty good events happening this month and next, how bout u show up to at least one of them and try to help us get more recruits in?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2018 Goals for EgN

Last edited by Tricky on Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:58 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8618712
Inori wrote:
Tipster wrote:

If you have been paying attention the events section or even the forums you would of have noticed we just recently (a week ago) opened up sign ups for the events team and got 4 new members. In this picture you see SOME recruits do show, we can't force anyone to come( I never see you at any events other then meet the recruits)This month had so many events compared to any other month it looks like I almosted soammed them. It's are goal(at least mine) to get even more recruits to show up.

My boy stays flexing. Tricky my god.

I spam the forums to raise my post count, like most people.

Yeet

Here I will list my favorite quotes as I hear them.

"See you on the Forums." - Everyone - Everywhere
"If I had a daughter, I'd let you go out with her." - Mr.Kharn - TeamSpeak
"You've changed Minion." - more than one person
"The player 'Rias' is shit" - TimeTable - Forums
"CT machine broke" - 2hobos1box - JB
Anything xnyc says
"Minion sucks at gaming" - florarodgers - Chaturbate
"She was cute until she pulled out that 9 incher" - Mr.GoldGames - Teamspeak
"Idiot!" - SemiAutoNoob - TeamSpeak
"If he (me) gets 30 years, I get 30 years. - Daddy - PoliceRP

Artwork made for me
Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:07 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:74894181
Inori wrote:
Tipster wrote:

If you have been paying attention the events section or even the forums you would of have noticed we just recently (a week ago) opened up sign ups for the events team and got 4 new members. In this picture you see SOME recruits do show, we can't force anyone to come( I never see you at any events other then meet the recruits)This month had so many events compared to any other month it looks like I almosted soammed them. It's are goal(at least mine) to get even more recruits to show up.

Maybe I worded my original post wrong? I'm not implying just recruits. I'm saying members+ as well. We have a LOT of members+ that don't/rarely come on teamspeak anymore. I brought up the events team because I haven't seen anything besides TTT being broadcast. Sorry if I was misinformed about that, but I'm on the forums pretty actively and like I said, I only see TTT. And I wasn't completely even talking about the events team, I brought it up because it's an easy way to get people together. But any way we can get our members+ more active again in teamspeak witch with then turn into more active EgN members and more people will actually start showing up to events and in our servers helping population.

More or less I was just trying to say we need to get everyone more active on teamspeak so that more people start playing and populating our servers. It helps everyone. I get we have meet the recruits but after that day they never come on anymore. Same with Members+ after meetings.

mattlikespie: I feel like I'm a 12 year old girl.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:11 am 
Co Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80046838
Tipster wrote:
Inori wrote:
Tipster wrote:

Maybe I worded my original post wrong? I'm not implying just recruits. I'm saying members+ as well. We have a LOT of members+ that don't/rarely come on teamspeak anymore. I brought up the events team because I haven't seen anything besides TTT being broadcast. Sorry if I was misinformed about that, but I'm on the forums pretty actively and like I said, I only see TTT. And I wasn't completely even talking about the events team, I brought it up because it's an easy way to get people together. But any way we can get our members+ more active again in teamspeak witch with then turn into more active EgN members and more people will actually start showing up to events and in our servers helping population.

More or less I was just trying to say we need to get everyone more active on teamspeak so that more people start playing and populating our servers. It helps everyone. I get we have meet the recruits but after that day they never come on anymore. Same with Members+ after meetings.

Yea it's sucks how we have 160 members in this community but only 30 can show up to anything that's egn related but yeah I jumped the gun on that response so my apologies, if members actually did show up for server event it would be extremely easy to get a server full :3
2018 Goals for EgN

New Topic Post Reply  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2