Login 

New Topic Locked  [ 10 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:48 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61594940

Saturday January 28th
@ 3:30 pm (afternoon) for CST or GMT-6

EgN Members, recruits, and supporters are invited and highly encouraged to attend.

As usual, there will be a general discussion about our clan's current state, as well as to our future. Concerns will also be addressed.

- Server Managers: please try your hardest to attend! -

Please make sure that you have:
- Read the in-meeting expectations, over here.
- Posted your thoughts as to what should be discussed during the meeting, in this topic.

------------

Looks like 2017 is gonna be some rocky shit.
https://www.redditgifts.com/?inv=CMv5 Join reddit gifts and get free items but you do have to send back gifts or you'll get penalized
After reading every EgN Post

Social 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:24 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44554358
Doldol for Leader, Kharn for Janitor.
Made by the beautiful Mattlikespie

Wait, we have a forums?
Sponsored by your local farmers market.
I’m pretty sure Kharn made herself clear when she said to knock the shit off. -GoldGames2017
Spoiler: Show
-Matt's advice on interviews
Large Red Text is usually bad.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:29 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70493788
Phillip wrote:

What is this supposed to mean?

Also i cant RSVP, so ill put mine here.

I cant come due to the fact that I have family and friends coming to say goodbye to me as I am still in the process of getting everything together to move in August. Link will take over my position at the meeting, so if you have any questions please feel free to ask him.
Clear eyes, full hearts, cant lose. ~ Coach Eric Taylor
Creator of the Sinister Challenge.
Accidentally called the Global Chat "Network Chat" and now it's a thing.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Get Kicked Out of the Clan Twice By Phillip
[x]Get Perm Banned from the Forums
[x]Become Staff Again

Central

Sibblet

Sunny<3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:08 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:160181792
Mr.GoldGames wrote:
Phillip wrote:

What is this supposed to mean?

Also i cant RSVP, so ill put mine here.

I cant come due to the fact that I have family and friends coming to say goodbye to me as I am still in the process of getting everything together to move in August. Link will take over my position at the meeting, so if you have any questions please feel free to ask him.

Outta town for the weekend with the family -_-.. I'll try to be on ts3 through my phone tomorrow

Ignorance is bliss

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:09 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42551787
RSVP you guys should be able to
Vivre la vie!

ACT OF VALOR
In valor there is hope

Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength
- Eric Hoffer

We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:04 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Bourne wrote:

Oh wow, someone who actually has a fucking brain in this clan. Thanks Bourne for doing your job instead of just ignoring it and being lazy like some of the wonderful staff you hired onto a job thats so complex for them. (You know who you are, and so does everyone else.)

Maybe next time you guys should add an RSVP onto the calendar instead of saying "no need for rsvp its tomorrow." - Matt. We always have one, and we will always continue to have one. Im tired of the laziness around here. So I will be bringing that up at the meeting tomorrow. Ill be there, fuck my plans.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Become Staff Again

Central

Sibblet

Sunny<3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:12 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79036420
Mr.GoldGames wrote:
Bourne wrote:

Oh wow, someone who actually has a fucking brain in this clan. Thanks Bourne for doing your job instead of just ignoring it and being lazy like some of the wonderful staff you hired onto a job thats so complex for them. (You know who you are, and so does everyone else.)

Maybe next time you guys should add an RSVP onto the calendar instead of saying "no need for rsvp its tomorrow." - Matt. We always have one, and we will always continue to have one. Im tired of the laziness around here. So I will be bringing that up at the meeting tomorrow. Ill be there, fuck my plans.

Hmmm...yes...please just assume and criticize. Because these "lazy staff" took it upon themselves to run the meeting....because these "lazy staff" are the ones who clearly always run the meetings...idk about you but I haven't seen a staff do that in quite a long time. Cause these "lazy staff" didn't recieve any communication from those higher than us about the meeting so we organzied one instead; because these "lazy staff" don't actually have the permissions to even create a calander event, certainly not an RSVP module, so we exploited the forums just so you could fucking see it on the home page, but didn't think it was essential to type that out, but, yes, let's please address this at the meeting, and bitch to the same two people who are going to be running it, for not running it, because that makes sense.

Star Citizen Reference Code: STAR-GK4C-BYF5

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:41 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
mattlikespie wrote:
Mr.GoldGames wrote:
Bourne wrote:

because these "lazy staff" are the ones who clearly always run the meetings...haven't seen a staff do that in quite a long time.

Thats because Staff dont run meetings?

mattlikespie wrote:
Cause these "lazy staff" didn't recieve any communication from those higher than us about the meeting so we organzied one instead;

Have you thought to ask Bourne about it? Because im sure if you would go ahead and ask him to do it, he would have done it.

mattlikespie wrote:
because these "lazy staff" don't actually have the permissions to even create a calander event, certainly not an RSVP module, so we exploited the forums just so you could fucking see it on the home page, but didn't think it was essential to type that out,

Maybe because Staff+ arent the ones who are supposed to be creating the meeting event? Maybe thats because they never asked you guys to create the event, but yet you did it anyways? And maybe im pissed because you told everyone they didnt need to RSVP to the meeting because "its tomorrow" but yet would have asked where certain people were? Maybe you also didnt leave it to the Advisor+ to handle the situation, and even when they didnt do it, create a problem for them, making them realize we dont have active Advisors to make posts about the topic. Maybe people need to realize that they shouldnt take on positions when they cant fill the boots when they are supposed to? Maybe because the staff should have added in that they couldnt make an rsvp list, and directed them to make a rsvp on the page itself, instead of telling everyone to not make one which doesnt really benefit the meeting attendance at all. Maybe things should have been explained a little bit further instead of just posting a meeting post, totally leaving out additional information that would have made people less confused. Maybe we should be having people pay attention to whats going on in the clan, what the date is, and be more prepared to effectively do the task assigned to them.

Yet we see its okay for these things to happen. Thats what im going to be bringing up at the meeting. This clan is a gaming clan, ill agree to that. But for the people who are Staff+, its a business. If you want to sit around and have fun in the gaming clan, then be a Veteran-. But if you want to take on the bigger jobs of the clan and do them to the best of your ability, then become a Staff+. The responsibilities of being a higher up in a clan like this, is to recognize that this isnt just a group where a bunch of people come together, but a group that, if business fails, can be easily torn apart and not be a clan in general. These people come here for one main thing only, to play with others on the servers we own. If we dont do the jobs we are assigned to, to the best of our ability, people will grow upset and leave. Hurting the business, hurting the clan for good.

I have seen way to many clans fail because of the same course of actions this clan is perusing now. I have been in this shit show longer than most people here, and i have experienced it all. Dont you dare see my intellect in these types of situations as undeveloped, because trust me this clan will perish if it keeps going in the same direction its going. You guys wanted to talk about the future? Well if this keeps going the way it has been, there will be no future of EgN. I hope you enjoy filling out your applications for HoE or HeLLs gamers, because thats exactly what Mantis/Titan/RGN community did after i told them these exact same words.

Take my words seriously or not, but dont complain when the clan you put little to no effort in comes crashing to the ground. Ive seen this all go down way too many times, and i dont want it to happen to this clan. However, i cant do anything to help the situation we are in. Its all on you, the Staff+ to make sure that you are on your best behavior, and are taking your jobs seriously. I wont stand for "giving out free channels", "negative attitudes to other people", and ignoring reports that need to be completed. I spent 5 minutes out of my day, and found 6 reports that were never dealt with, because someone from the jailbreak server said a player, who was supposed to be perm banned for MFK, came on he server and MFK'd again.

This clan is important to a lot of people, and if you hold a higher position, it should be important to you. Don't wear the Staff+ tag because you think it looks good on your chest, but wear it as a symbol of how hard you will work to bring this clan to the top. That is all.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Become Staff Again

Central

Sibblet

Sunny<3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:47 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1381118
I'll be there dw. ;)
Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:47 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
and another shitpost locked.
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

New Topic Locked  [ 10 posts ]