PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:43 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42551787

Saturday October 29th
@ 3:30 pm (afternoon) for CST or GMT-6
RSVP: calendar.php?view=event&calEid=150

- Server Managers: please try your hardest to attend! -
It will be in TeamSpeak, info can be found on the site.

ONLY MEMBERS AND CLOSE FRIENDS ALLOWED!!!

Expectations can be found here

Here you can post your thoughts as to what shall be discussed in this meeting.

• Talk about the servers and any changes, maybe.
  • Spend some time on Rank expectations.
  • Remind members to help enforce the rules.
  • Making ban reports and removal of admin.
  • Remind all to check the forums daily and vote for new recruits. AND WEARING THE TAGS
Vivre la vie!

ACT OF VALOR
In valor there is hope

Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength
- Eric Hoffer

We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Spoiler: Show

Social 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:30 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:55917908
interesting

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:33 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7755650
Same as Roaxes.. (When he types it)
THE 'One & Only'True ~ Mr. Hãbîbì
We buy things we don't need, With money we don't have, To impress people we don't like

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:24 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79783211
if i dont have work (i think thats the same a roaxes)
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:54 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30473651
I can't RSVP on the calendar sorry I have severe retardation.
Also Roaxes doesn't work and my "same as roaxes" joke got old and isn't funny anymore. Stopped being funny around the time Habibi started doing it.

To actually be useful and post what is meant to be posted here, we need members and staff+ to work together to fix our fucking servers. A change I propse is that we actually get our servers on sourcebans, revive darkrp, and add a store to appopriate servers as a start. However I mention these quite frequently or pm people and I never get a bloody answer. Please remind everyone to do their fucking part in the meeting please <3

EDIT: If Shen actually turns up to the meeting, which is very hopeful in and of itself, i'd like you Bourne to ask for much more permissions as an Advisor to help out. More specifically phpMyadmin permissions, as I want to add a store which i've been trying to 2 months and Shen hasn't been on for 3 weeks to reply to me, and will probably disappear again later. Also permissions to add servers to sourcebans if you don't have that already. If you do, use this as a reminder to speak to Dave and Goldgames about their servers and adding them to sourcebans.

Last edited by Kapitan on Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:56 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7755650
UMREECA wrote:
if i dont have work (i think thats the same a roaxes)

No!.. It's (If something else doesen't need my attention)...

Get it right boi!..

- Ryan... Just.. Go away.
THE 'One & Only'True ~ Mr. Hãbîbì
We buy things we don't need, With money we don't have, To impress people we don't like

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:15 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42238843
Unable to attend. I have a theatre production night. It's closing night that day and I'm required to be there.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:19 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79036420
I can't make it to the meeting but something I think should be discussed is quite a few things that used to be heavily enforced and now nobody bats an eye. Few things are:

1. Tags: Constantly it's told everybody needs to be wearing tags, every meeting it's written as a reminder to wear your tags, but not a single day can go by where I cant find half a dozen people not wearing their tags in the members list. Constantly see people in my friends list without tags, people will connect to the server, put on their tags in front of everyone, then take them off right before they are about to leave...pretty sure tags are meant to be worn at ALL times
2. Names: Honestly, I don't even know this expectation anymore because it's been so exploited. I contstantly see people in the clan changing their in game names. From what I understood, your name was supposed to match that of your forum name? There's so many people who's names do not that I don't even know why we have a name change request section or if as a Veteran admin I'm even supposed to do anything about it. People will have three different names for in game, website, and teamspeak and its just confusing.
3. Activity: So I can see from time to time, not often enough in my opinion, Staff+ Remove people not wearing tags...after a 2 week warning. It's been years I think since I've seen people being remotely punished for their activity. The first expectation on joining is being active, well if we cant fulfill the first expectation how can we call ourselves a clan? Some the people in the list haven't been on in years. Same with the name change forum, if this is gunna be allowed then why do we have an LOA section. And this being activity, as from the expectations, on the server, forums, and TS. I keep seeing people getting promoted that I see on TS all the time, and not once on any of the servers, of which I'm on a lot more then I should be. Hate to say it, but didn't think promotions would get to the point where sucking a higher ups dick in TS got you a promotion, and sit and not once post on the forums or play any of the servers
4. Meetings: ok, so we rsvp, try to go, whatever. But what does it mean? Literally nothing. It makes 0 difference whether you go or not. I hear there's an increased chance of promotion if you go, but for vets and half the clan that doesn't care, why go? This isnt even just my opinion...I don't remember who but I heard one of the advisors say it myself. I remember back when I first joined about 2 and half years ago, meetings were required. RSVP actually meant something, people who didn't go and didn't rsvp were punished. "Managers highly encouraged to attend" well nothing happens if they don't and they still keep their server. I used to have to plan ahead, make sure I requested off work, etc, becacuse I felt I HAD to go to these meetings, pretty sure people were demoted if they didn't attend and RSVP
5. Admins: Sure we just had an admin meeting, but half these admins don't know what they are doing. They may now the rules but can't see a rulebreak even if they were the ones freekilled. Ban reports are hardly posted, yea, I know, Bourne is handling that at the current moment. But it just hasn't been enforced. Half the reports that are posted aren't even in the right format or section, and the admins keep posting them that way because they don't know or care that they are wrong. What am I suggesting? Admin school again perhaps. At least, actually do something when you say you are going to remove admin...still waiting to see those who didn't attend the "mandatory" admin meeting to lose their admin...or some feedback or something...
6. Forums: Same shit, different topic honestly, forum rules not being enforced either. Just check the last complaint, guarantee someone who wasn't supposed to post there did.

What am I getting at? I love this clan but these aspects have just been making it go downhill. Hell I don't intend on leaving, but it's just stuff I'd like to see fixed, and help with it if I can. Main thing? Purge honestly is the answer. Meetings need to mean something, yea they give info, but you lose nothing if you don't go. Take attendance or something, check people's activity, constantly check for tags, those who don't care enough to follow the expectations of the clan should be punished as such...it all leads to this next question

Why follow the expectations set forth by EgN if nothing happens if we don't?

Hell, I'm dedicated enough to this clan, I follow the expectations, I'm active, etc, but I can't say the same for 90% of the clan and it goes unnoticed

I would've liked to mention these things personally but there's no point in waiting another month for the next meeting I can attend. I'd love to help but don't know how. Best thing I know what to do about it is call it out.

Star Citizen Reference Code: STAR-GK4C-BYF5

Last edited by mattlikespie on Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:33 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:30473651
Guggy wrote:
Unable to attend. I have a theatre production night. It's closing night that day and I'm required to be there.

Caboose called you a retard and told me to post this cause he can't.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:50 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61594940
Depends if i quit my job
https://www.redditgifts.com/?inv=CMv5 Join reddit gifts and get free items but you do have to send back gifts or you'll get penalized
After reading every EgN Post

New Topic Post Reply  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3
 >> Next