PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:25 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42551787

Saturday September 24th
@ 3:30 pm (afternoon) for CST or GMT-6
RSVP: calendar.php?view=event&calEid=149

- Server Managers: please try your hardest to attend! -
It will be in TeamSpeak, info can be found on the site.

ONLY MEMBERS AND CLOSE FRIENDS ALLOWED!!!

Expectations can be found here

Here you can post your thoughts as to what shall be discussed in this meeting.

• Talk about the servers and any changes
  • Spend some time on Rank expectations.
  • Remind members to help enforce the rules.
  • Talk about admin applications and how you should make one.
  • Remind all to check the forums daily and vote for new recruits. AND WEARING THE TAGS
Vivre la vie!

ACT OF VALOR
In valor there is hope

Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength
- Eric Hoffer

We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Spoiler: Show

Social 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:05 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70493788
I feel as if we should talk about new ways we can decrease the number of complaints, and change the outcome of complaints so we have less, "No action will be taken, he has apologized."
Clear eyes, full hearts, cant lose. ~ Coach Eric Taylor
Creator of the Sinister Challenge.
Accidentally called the Global Chat "Network Chat" and now it's a thing.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Get Kicked Out of the Clan Twice By Phillip
[x]Get Perm Banned from the Forums
[x]Become Staff Again

Central

Sibblet

Sunny<3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:27 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35185668
MrGoldGames wrote:
I feel as if we should talk about new ways we can decrease the number of complaints, and change the outcome of complaints so we have less, "No action will be taken, he has apologized."

I strongly 2nd this
I want to buy admin for Jail Break. Jimmah2k13
Proud member of #EliteTrollSquad and #TeamEliteRapists together with the other #EliteTrollers from the #TeamElite

Targets for EgN:

1. Become a Member [ x ]
2. Become an Elite [ x ]
3. Become a Veteran [ ]
4. Become a Staff [ ]
5. Become a Advisor [ ]
6. Become Manager [ ]

MrGoldGames « Wed May 25, 2016 3:47 am » Im fucking done with people not taking this clan seriously. Honestly do what you were fuckign told to do, or dont leave. Its as simple as that. If you dont wanna fucking play by the rules and be a fucking douche canoe, then fucking go away. This clan is important to alot of people and they want to enjoy themselves on here. Good servers arent found easily on CSS anymore because its dying. So people look up to our clan and say, "Hey these guys are cool and help me keep playing CSS." So if you want to fuck with this clan, be fucking cancer to it, or just straight out bash the clan, GET THE FUCK OUT! No one gives a shit about you if you do that. No one fucking wants to see your dumbass on here again. Take your shit seriously, or fuck off you uncultured swines. Holy shit...

"got too much time on my hands and have enough salt to supply the McDonald's franchise." -Lilshark8

Obstacles are but an illusion, to the will of the mind. - Ash the Avenger/Danni

We are born to be who we are, don't pretend to be that someone else, because someone will end up losing and missing you, for being whom you truly are. Not everyone will accept you as you are, and that's okay, not everyone has to like you, but you got to be the true you, to find those whom will love you, for just who you are.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:28 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7913210
And can we please discuss these new rules I've been hearing thata re coming into effect? Or at least be clued up on them? This is possibly a matter for the admin meeting but I think all members should be brought up to speed too.
"These aren't just crumbs. This is the whole fucking pie."

c o r y . i n . t h e . h o u s e . i s . a n i m e

EgN Goals:
[x] Make a gay checklist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:29 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Stormzy wrote:
And can we please discuss these new rules I've been hearing thata re coming into effect? Or at least be clued up on them? This is possibly a matter for the admin meeting but I think all members should be brought up to speed too.

Those will be explained during the Admin Meeting.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Become Staff Again

Central

Sibblet

Sunny<3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:58 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23228291
MrGoldGames wrote:
Stormzy wrote:

If a member isn't an admin, they aren't traditionally allowed in on the admin meeting, and therefore are not clued in on the rules. Honestly a summary of what rules are being changed in a format like
Code:
Rule 34: Your mom sucks -> Your dad sucks

would be a good thing to have around on the forums.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:14 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79036420
Siberiac wrote:
MrGoldGames wrote:
Stormzy wrote:

If a member isn't an admin, they aren't traditionally allowed in on the admin meeting, and therefore are not clued in on the rules. Honestly a summary of what rules are being changed in a format like

He is an admin

Star Citizen Reference Code: STAR-GK4C-BYF5

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:54 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23228291
mattlikespie10 wrote:
Siberiac wrote:
MrGoldGames wrote:
Stormzy wrote:

He is an admin

Lololol, sorry, i had issues deciphering his post. He should be at those meetings, or he won't have his admin. Meh.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:30 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
I also feel as if we should talk about Managers having a say whether or not a member, who has applied for the admin rank on their server, should get admin or not. Being the managers role is, and i quote, "Additional rank given to people who are currently running a server. They hold admin privileges and seniority (just below Staff) in the specific server(s) that they run." So why cant we choose the admins we want to represent our servers?

Also, id like to request that managers can target other members in their respected servers. Since we hold seniority just under Staff+, im assuming that managers are placed above Veterans. Veterans can target other members of EgN, so why cant Managers target all under them? This would probably help a lot for most servers.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Become Staff Again

Central

Sibblet

Sunny<3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:06 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34125752
MrGoldGames wrote:
I also feel as if we should talk about Managers having a say whether or not a member, who has applied for the admin rank on their server, should get admin or not. Being the managers role is, and i quote, "Additional rank given to people who are currently running a server. They hold admin privileges and seniority (just below Staff) in the specific server(s) that they run." So why cant we choose the admins we want to represent our servers?

Also, id like to request that managers can target other members in their respected servers. Since we hold seniority just under Staff+, im assuming that managers are placed above Veterans. Veterans can target other members of EgN, so why cant Managers target all under them? This would probably help a lot for most servers.
I don't really see any issues with this, considering that managers could fuck things up a whole lot worse than just touching a member with admin here and there if they really wanted to, or to pick the wrong admins on their servers. Since none of the current managers have done that yet (majorly fuck up their server on purpose), I generally trust that they won't do that. So them picking the admins and being able to touch members on a server that they essentially own (in practice), seems fairly reasonable. Just as long as staff+ can still deny people, and that people approved by staff+ to be admin on a certain server still get whatever admin they (probably) donated for.

Of course, I could be completely wrong in trusting the managers, and they could fuck up whatever server they manage, but I don't really see that happening with the current bunch. ;p
Beep boop.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next