PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:57 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42551787
Admin Meeting!

Saturday September 24th
@ 5:00 pm (afternoon) for CST or GMT-6
Meeting Topic now available: calendar.php?view=event&calEid=148

It will be in TeamSpeak, info can be found on the site.

Admins and Donators NEED to attend this, if you have admin and miss this you will lose it. If you attended any other you won't lose admin, however I urge you to please attend this one.

Rules will be changed after this meeting, and updated. After this meeting new rules should be enforced by admins.

Expectations can be found here

Here you can post your thoughts as to what shall be discussed in this meeting.

• Go over the JB Rules, one rule at a time.
  • Answer any questions regarding any rule currently in place in JB.
  • Vote on any JB rule changes.
  • Recap changed rules and additions if any.
  • Explain possible donation requirements for admin.
  • Answer any questions for anyone confused.
  • Remind all that Admin is given so that order can be maintained.
Vivre la vie!

ACT OF VALOR
In valor there is hope

Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength
- Eric Hoffer

We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Spoiler: Show

Social 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:56 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35185668
So I have to attend this? Or is it just a follow up meeting?
I want to buy admin for Jail Break. Jimmah2k13
Proud member of #EliteTrollSquad and #TeamEliteRapists together with the other #EliteTrollers from the #TeamElite

Targets for EgN:

1. Become a Member [ x ]
2. Become an Elite [ x ]
3. Become a Veteran [ ]
4. Become a Staff [ ]
5. Become a Advisor [ ]
6. Become Manager [ ]

MrGoldGames « Wed May 25, 2016 3:47 am » Im fucking done with people not taking this clan seriously. Honestly do what you were fuckign told to do, or dont leave. Its as simple as that. If you dont wanna fucking play by the rules and be a fucking douche canoe, then fucking go away. This clan is important to alot of people and they want to enjoy themselves on here. Good servers arent found easily on CSS anymore because its dying. So people look up to our clan and say, "Hey these guys are cool and help me keep playing CSS." So if you want to fuck with this clan, be fucking cancer to it, or just straight out bash the clan, GET THE FUCK OUT! No one gives a shit about you if you do that. No one fucking wants to see your dumbass on here again. Take your shit seriously, or fuck off you uncultured swines. Holy shit...

"got too much time on my hands and have enough salt to supply the McDonald's franchise." -Lilshark8

Obstacles are but an illusion, to the will of the mind. - Ash the Avenger/Danni

We are born to be who we are, don't pretend to be that someone else, because someone will end up losing and missing you, for being whom you truly are. Not everyone will accept you as you are, and that's okay, not everyone has to like you, but you got to be the true you, to find those whom will love you, for just who you are.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:09 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70493788
Ash wrote:
So I have to attend this? Or is it just a follow up meeting?

If you have already attended an admin meeting, you don't have to attend and you won't lose your admin.
Clear eyes, full hearts, cant lose. ~ Coach Eric Taylor
Creator of the Sinister Challenge.
Accidentally called the Global Chat "Network Chat" and now it's a thing.

[x]Join the Forums
[x]Make an Application
[x]Become Recruit
[x]Become Member
[x]Become Elite
[x]Become Veteran
[x]Become Staff
[x]Become Supporter
[x]Retire from EgN
[x]Get Kicked Out of the Clan Twice By Phillip
[x]Get Perm Banned from the Forums
[x]Become Staff Again

Central

Sibblet

Sunny<3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:32 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42551787
Bourne wrote:
Admins and Donators NEED to attend this, if you have admin and miss this you will lose it. If you attended any other you won't lose admin,however I urge you to please attend this one

Rules will be changed after this meeting, and updated. After this meeting new rules should be enforced by admins.

Vivre la vie!

ACT OF VALOR
In valor there is hope

Rudeness is a weak man's imitation of strength
- Eric Hoffer

We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:56 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Bourne wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Admins and Donators NEED to attend this, if you have admin and miss this you will lose it. If you attended any other you won't lose admin,however I urge you to please attend this one

Then please don't call it a FOLLOW UP MEETING
It creates a hell of a lot of confusion.
Proud member of #EliteTrollSquad and #TeamEliteRapists together with the other #EliteTrollers from the #TeamElite

Targets for EgN:

1. Become a Member [ x ]
2. Become an Elite [ x ]
3. Become a Veteran [ ]
4. Become a Staff [ ]
5. Become a Advisor [ ]
6. Become Manager [ ]

MrGoldGames « Wed May 25, 2016 3:47 am » Im fucking done with people not taking this clan seriously. Honestly do what you were fuckign told to do, or dont leave. Its as simple as that. If you dont wanna fucking play by the rules and be a fucking douche canoe, then fucking go away. This clan is important to alot of people and they want to enjoy themselves on here. Good servers arent found easily on CSS anymore because its dying. So people look up to our clan and say, "Hey these guys are cool and help me keep playing CSS." So if you want to fuck with this clan, be fucking cancer to it, or just straight out bash the clan, GET THE FUCK OUT! No one gives a shit about you if you do that. No one fucking wants to see your dumbass on here again. Take your shit seriously, or fuck off you uncultured swines. Holy shit...

"got too much time on my hands and have enough salt to supply the McDonald's franchise." -Lilshark8

We are born to be who we are, don't pretend to be that someone else, because someone will end up losing and missing you, for being whom you truly are. Not everyone will accept you as you are, and that's okay, not everyone has to like you, but you got to be the true you, to find those whom will love you, for just who you are.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:07 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
Ash wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Bourne wrote:

The name of the meeting shouldn't matter if you would just read the body of the post.
It's not required, but it's preferred. It's a follow-up to the recent admin meetings to finally enforce the new rules and lay them down.
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:10 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22880808
im most likely going just to see what rules we got new and taking away
Nobody loves you like i do, and i fucking love pizza.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:14 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Yiggles Moto wrote:
Ash wrote:
Bourne wrote:
Bourne wrote:

The name of the meeting shouldn't matter if you would just read the body of the post.
It's not required, but it's preferred. It's a follow-up to the recent admin meetings to finally enforce the new rules and lay them down.

I've attended one of those meetings, and I am asking because I do have plans.
Since it's not required I don't believe I will be able to make it, as I prefer to not cancel my plans.
Thanks for some sort of clarification.
PS. It does matter the title in cases like this, for me it created confusion. ^.^

Targets for EgN:

1. Become a Member [ x ]
2. Become an Elite [ x ]
3. Become a Veteran [ ]
4. Become a Staff [ ]
5. Become a Advisor [ ]
6. Become Manager [ ]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:17 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
Ash wrote:
PS. It does matter the title in cases like this, for me it created confusion. ^.^

Just learn to read the main body post then

Bourne wrote:

-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:33 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34490137
Bourne wrote:
Here you can post your thoughts as to what shall be discussed in this meeting.

• Go over the JB Rules, one rule at a time.
  • Answer any questions regarding any rule currently in place in JB.
  • Vote on any JB rule changes.
  • Recap changed rules and additions if any.
  • Explain possible donation requirements for admin.
  • Answer any questions for anyone confused.
  • Remind all that Admin is given so that order can be maintained.

Why are we voting to change rules again ?? This is a follow up.. Al the people who attended the first one had their say about it as they where the only once attending...
I thought kharn said that everything in that meeting was it. That it was just going to be repeated (without being voted on rules again) instead of actualy going for another 6 hour meeting...

If admin meetings would've been a game on steam I wouldn't even be able to refund it because I've been there for a total of 14 hours >.> like for real maan v.v
If I wana listen to this admin meeting I'll play my recording... for anyone who wants that recording, Find a way for me to link you a 3GB file (no dropbox as a free account is only 2gb max) and tell me ..

If I do actualy have to attend well then... fuck it, I'll try my best aight (I might even be in the hospital cuz my right lung (the biggest of the 2) now hurts aswel.)

New Topic Post Reply  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next