Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Admin Meeting!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:39 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43935735
Mr. Kharn wrote:
You'll need to attend the follow-up or the one after that to get your admin privileges back, if I do 2 follow-up meetings each weekend then it would be 4 weeks notice of the last follow-up meeting.

So there are 3 meeting, repeatedly after each other every weekend?

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?”

- Albert Einstein

Targets for EgN:
1. Join EgN [x] [Acheived 19/12/15 {Recruit stage}]
2. Become a Member [x] [Acheived 26/12/15]
2.5 Become an Admin [x] [Achevied 24/1/16]
3. Become an Elite [x] [Acheived 27/2/16]
4. Become a Veteran [x] [Acheived 18/12/16]
5. Become a Staff [ ]
6. Become an Advisor [ ]

Social 
 Post subject: Re: Admin Meeting!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 4:14 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35185668
Well, I spoke to Jimmah, and he told me I could come to him the day after the meeting(As I will be back by then)
There I could be told the 'new' rules, and be told of changes that has been made, is that a possibility?
If so I would really appreciate it, as I have exams coming soon aswell which I have to study for.
Ash
I want to buy admin for Jail Break. Jimmah2k13
Proud member of #EliteTrollSquad and #TeamEliteRapists together with the other #EliteTrollers from the #TeamElite

Targets for EgN:

1. Become a Member [ x ]
2. Become an Elite [ x ]
3. Become a Veteran [ ]
4. Become a Staff [ ]
5. Become a Advisor [ ]
6. Become Manager [ ]

MrGoldGames « Wed May 25, 2016 3:47 am » Im fucking done with people not taking this clan seriously. Honestly do what you were fuckign told to do, or dont leave. Its as simple as that. If you dont wanna fucking play by the rules and be a fucking douche canoe, then fucking go away. This clan is important to alot of people and they want to enjoy themselves on here. Good servers arent found easily on CSS anymore because its dying. So people look up to our clan and say, "Hey these guys are cool and help me keep playing CSS." So if you want to fuck with this clan, be fucking cancer to it, or just straight out bash the clan, GET THE FUCK OUT! No one gives a shit about you if you do that. No one fucking wants to see your dumbass on here again. Take your shit seriously, or fuck off you uncultured swines. Holy shit...

"got too much time on my hands and have enough salt to supply the McDonald's franchise." -Lilshark8

Obstacles are but an illusion, to the will of the mind. - Ash the Avenger/Danni

We are born to be who we are, don't pretend to be that someone else, because someone will end up losing and missing you, for being whom you truly are. Not everyone will accept you as you are, and that's okay, not everyone has to like you, but you got to be the true you, to find those whom will love you, for just who you are.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4