>> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Admin Meeting!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:15 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23228291
Ash wrote:
Tbh. I really dislike it is with so short notice, really as I have made plans, and you just make a ultimatum. :/

It's not like you're being punished, it's just to ensure that equal representation of the rules is spread among the admin. The reason the admin is being removed temporarily is the exact reason the meeting is taking place anyway. If not everyone is on the same page, rules aren't enforced right, and there ends up being conflict between players and other admin over what rules "actually" exist.

Social 
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:10 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79783211
I'll be at work at that time I won't make it but I'll ask an admin that did attend for an overview, sorry!
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:35 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:804593
Why dont you make a copy of the agenda discussed at the meeting for the people who missed it and instead of losing their admin for a week they can clarify it with a staff+?
For example im very active on ts3 so i can ask Yiggles or Sinister to go over it with me?
A Nuclear war can ruin your whole day
-Unknown

Fuck bitches, get money$ - Adolf Trump 2016

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:36 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23228291
B00M_Headshot wrote:
Why dont you make a copy of the agenda discussed at the meeting for the people who missed it and instead of losing their admin for a week they can clarify it with a staff+?
For example im very active on ts3 so i can ask Yiggles or Sinister to go over it with me?

Why is admin for a week that important to you? :/ We've done it this way for years, and it's always been fine.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:40 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35185668
Honestly I have the same opinion as B00m, and for me, it won't be just one week, I have plans made ahead usually.
This is with way to short notice, if they take my admin, fine but then I won't be the one to help people in the middle of the night.
Tbf, I think this should be announced atleast a month ahead before just stating an ultimatum.
With that being said, good luck with admin meeting(s) which I won't be able to attend to.
Ash.
I want to buy admin for Jail Break. Jimmah2k13
Proud member of #EliteTrollSquad and #TeamEliteRapists together with the other #EliteTrollers from the #TeamElite

Targets for EgN:

1. Become a Member [ x ]
2. Become an Elite [ x ]
3. Become a Veteran [ ]
4. Become a Staff [ ]
5. Become a Advisor [ ]
6. Become Manager [ ]

MrGoldGames « Wed May 25, 2016 3:47 am » Im fucking done with people not taking this clan seriously. Honestly do what you were fuckign told to do, or dont leave. Its as simple as that. If you dont wanna fucking play by the rules and be a fucking douche canoe, then fucking go away. This clan is important to alot of people and they want to enjoy themselves on here. Good servers arent found easily on CSS anymore because its dying. So people look up to our clan and say, "Hey these guys are cool and help me keep playing CSS." So if you want to fuck with this clan, be fucking cancer to it, or just straight out bash the clan, GET THE FUCK OUT! No one gives a shit about you if you do that. No one fucking wants to see your dumbass on here again. Take your shit seriously, or fuck off you uncultured swines. Holy shit...

"got too much time on my hands and have enough salt to supply the McDonald's franchise." -Lilshark8

Obstacles are but an illusion, to the will of the mind. - Ash the Avenger/Danni

We are born to be who we are, don't pretend to be that someone else, because someone will end up losing and missing you, for being whom you truly are. Not everyone will accept you as you are, and that's okay, not everyone has to like you, but you got to be the true you, to find those whom will love you, for just who you are.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:26 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:230517
The whole point of this meeting is that there are going to be rule changes. You can't enforce obsolete rules. It's not fair to you (the admin) or the players on the server.

Try and make the meetings, but there is literally no reason to stress if you can't - there will be makeup sessions.

No one is trying to "take admin away" from anyone --- we just all need to be on the same page when it comes to enforcing the correct rules!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:54 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Sweet, got let off work early by chance so i can attend the meeting :)
-Unknown

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 7:17 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
B00M_Headshot wrote:
Sweet, got let off work early by chance so i can attend the meeting :)

lol, what meetin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:19 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
the one for next week xD i thought it was tonight
-Unknown

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:27 pm 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
Ash wrote:
Honestly I have the same opinion as B00m, and for me, it won't be just one week, I have plans made ahead usually.
This is with way to short notice, if they take my admin, fine but then I won't be the one to help people in the middle of the night.
Tbf, I think this should be announced atleast a month ahead before just stating an ultimatum.
With that being said, good luck with admin meeting(s) which I won't be able to attend to.
Ash.

You'll need to attend the follow-up or the one after that to get your admin privileges back, if I do 2 follow-up meetings each weekend then it would be 4 weeks notice of the last follow-up meeting.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next