Post subject: Admin Meeting!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:40 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6233124
Admin Meeting!

Saturday March 19th
@ 3:30 pm (afternoon) for CST or GMT-6

It will be in TeamSpeak, info can be found on the site.

Admins and Donators NEED to attend this, if you have admin and miss this you will lose it untill you attend the follow-up meeting held after the monthly meeting, March 26th.

Expectations can be found here

Here you can post your thoughts as to what shall be discussed in this meeting.

• Go over the JB Rules, one rule at a time.
  • Answer any questions regarding any rule currently in place in JB.
  • Vote on any JB rule changes.
  • Recap changed rules and additions if any.
  • Explain possible donation requirements for admin.
  • Answer any questions for anyone confused.
  • Remind all that Admin is given so that order can be maintained.

Social 
 Post subject: Re: Admin Meeting!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:46 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35185668
I really want to make it, but I won't be able to even tho I want to, does that mean I will lose my admin even tho I have no chance of making it?
As I have waited weeks till I could see my girlfriend, and this is one of those few times that I get to be with her, and I will NOT cancel that.
If I will lose my admin because of this, well then I am sorry that I won't be able to help people when they ask me to come on the servers.
I would like to speak with Kharn or Shen about this before anything happens, thanks!
Ash.
I want to buy admin for Jail Break. Jimmah2k13
Proud member of #EliteTrollSquad and #TeamEliteRapists together with the other #EliteTrollers from the #TeamElite

Targets for EgN:

1. Become a Member [ x ]
2. Become an Elite [ x ]
3. Become a Veteran [ ]
4. Become a Staff [ ]
5. Become a Advisor [ ]
6. Become Manager [ ]

MrGoldGames « Wed May 25, 2016 3:47 am » Im fucking done with people not taking this clan seriously. Honestly do what you were fuckign told to do, or dont leave. Its as simple as that. If you dont wanna fucking play by the rules and be a fucking douche canoe, then fucking go away. This clan is important to alot of people and they want to enjoy themselves on here. Good servers arent found easily on CSS anymore because its dying. So people look up to our clan and say, "Hey these guys are cool and help me keep playing CSS." So if you want to fuck with this clan, be fucking cancer to it, or just straight out bash the clan, GET THE FUCK OUT! No one gives a shit about you if you do that. No one fucking wants to see your dumbass on here again. Take your shit seriously, or fuck off you uncultured swines. Holy shit...

"got too much time on my hands and have enough salt to supply the McDonald's franchise." -Lilshark8

Obstacles are but an illusion, to the will of the mind. - Ash the Avenger/Danni

We are born to be who we are, don't pretend to be that someone else, because someone will end up losing and missing you, for being whom you truly are. Not everyone will accept you as you are, and that's okay, not everyone has to like you, but you got to be the true you, to find those whom will love you, for just who you are.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:47 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
Ash wrote:
I really want to make it, but I won't be able to even tho I want to, does that mean I will lose my admin even tho I have no chance of making it?
As I have waited weeks till I could see my girlfriend, and this is one of those few times that I get to be with her, and I will NOT cancel that.
If I will lose my admin because of this, well then I am sorry that I won't be able to help people when they ask me to come on the servers.
I would like to speak with Kharn or Shen about this before anything happens, thanks!
Ash.

Do u even pm bro?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:26 am 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:804593
I will try and make it but I have work, it's one of the rugby six nations finals so it's gunna be super busy, I'd rather lose my admin for a week than get fired :/ but I'll try my best to get on
A Nuclear war can ruin your whole day
-Unknown

Fuck bitches, get money$ - Adolf Trump 2016

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:29 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65042904
um its like at 330 /430 am for me in my country and i have a test coming up so i might miss it or i might just come I'm sorry if i can't attend cause timezones T.T Why do i live in a third world country :(
No one ever sees the sleepless nights, the years of studying and 14-hour days earning your dues. I spent three years isolated in an academic environment to be the best actor I could.
Kunal Nayyar

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.-Gandhi

Don't be racist to racists -Nalin 2k16

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:49 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34125752
I'll have to get back to you on whether I can be there or not.
Beep boop.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:50 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9559529
I'm not an admin, but would love to spectate if allowed.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:57 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7755650
I think i can be there, and as you know dear leader, people have a LIFE beside of this.. And that means, work, family, and many other things.

I do not think it's okay that you give a date that is so close as it is, and then requires that ALL MUST attend!, or else...

You should give people a month or more, so they had a chance to be available for the admin meeting. And not just give them a ultimatum and say that you will remove their admin if they dont show up in 9 days? (Even if it's only for a short amount of time their losing it), many of the admins around here are people who make's the Jailbreak server run smothly everyday. So by givin them a ultimatum like you just did, then it's kinda a disrespect against the admins after my opinion. They do more than you do, everyday m8. It's them who get's the trouble, who get's in the crossfire, who get's complaints. Not you. Think about that.

But when that is said, then please don't misunderstand me, and also don't think im trying to be disrespectfull against you, i think and bealive your a great and good/funny leader. (Better than so many others, No names :roll: ) But this is not okay.. ;-) Like i said?, its just my opinion in this case.

But to getting back to what i said... So they have a chance to get free from any appointments or meetings, work and so on.
You have given us 9 days (Denmark timezone), it's not enough time.
As I wrote further up, then people also have a life, they have things to look for. But that's just my opinion, I would like to say.

I think i can make it, but i have work to do, so I'll see.. If not, then do what you need to do, with your short notice. :-)

Thank you
THE 'One & Only'True ~ Mr. Hãbîbì
We buy things we don't need, With money we don't have, To impress people we don't like

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:59 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43935735
Will try my best to attend, no guarentee though.

“If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?”

- Albert Einstein

Targets for EgN:
1. Join EgN [x] [Acheived 19/12/15 {Recruit stage}]
2. Become a Member [x] [Acheived 26/12/15]
2.5 Become an Admin [x] [Achevied 24/1/16]
3. Become an Elite [x] [Acheived 27/2/16]
4. Become a Veteran [x] [Acheived 18/12/16]
5. Become a Staff [ ]
6. Become an Advisor [ ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:50 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:45881423
Mr. Habibi wrote:
I think i can be there, and as you know dear leader, people have a LIFE beside of this.. And that means, work, family, and many other things.

I do not think it's okay that you give a date that is so close as it is, and then requires that ALL MUST attend!, or else...

You should give people a month or more, so they had a chance to be available for the admin meeting. And not just give them a ultimatum and say that you will remove their admin if they dont show up in 9 days? (Even if it's only for a short amount of time their losing it), many of the admins around here are people who make's the Jailbreak server run smothly everyday. So by givin them a ultimatum like you just did, then it's kinda a disrespect against the admins after my opinion. They do more than you do, everyday m8. It's them who get's the trouble, who get's in the crossfire, who get's complaints. Not you. Think about that.

But when that is said, then please don't misunderstand me, and also don't think im trying to be disrespectfull against you, i think and bealive your a great and good/funny leader. (Better than so many others, No names :roll: ) But this is not okay.. ;-) Like i said?, its just my opinion in this case.

But to getting back to what i said... So they have a chance to get free from any appointments or meetings, work and so on.
You have given us 9 days (Denmark timezone), it's not enough time.
As I wrote further up, then people also have a life, they have things to look for. But that's just my opinion, I would like to say.

I think i can make it, but i have work to do, so I'll see.. If not, then do what you need to do, with your short notice. :-)

Thank you

who would book time off work for a clan meeting?

if u cant make this one just chill on admin fer a week and go to the next one. damn guys chill out and relax fam

New Topic Post Reply  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next