Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:12 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42238843
Kapitan wrote:
Why do you want to join?: Fix shit, make servers better, contribute to EgN and maybe get some coding experience or skills along the way if I get to help out with any servers.

What can you contribute?: Previous server experience. Helped with 3 different EgN servers and managed one of them. Can edit any plugins and possibly make them if i put enough time into learning. Have suggested many improvements in the past such as map additions and bug fixes, and will keep doing so. Also have some SQL, and phpMyAdmin experience but I doubt i'll get to flaunt that.

GMOD or CSS?: Both. Worked more with CSS but did help with Darkrp for a while and am familiar (not an expert) with lua.

let this man help, he has good waifu choices

Social 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:53 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47552815
Why do you want to join?:

I want to officially help out with the servers and put my ideas into good use and hopefully get some of them implemented.

What can you contribute?:

Most of the skills I can contribute are already what I do on a day to day basis within the community.

I already help out around the servers by helping populating multiple servers.

I report bugs and glitches to the appropriate server managers.

I can recommend new server ideas, and new map ideas.

I have good listening skills so i will listen to what the community want and prefer so i can get a variety of ideas and feedback on things.

GMOD or CSS?:
Either.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:04 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26625467
Why do you want to join?: I want to help out more than I currently am in my position of Admin for JB and Minigames. As well as bringing my ideology of how to work with, run a Community and make it a great, equal faction, rather than an hierarchy which many Gaming Communities end up being one way or the other the longer they go on. Trust me I've seen it.

What can you contribute?: Although I do not yet know any programming language or mapping skills, I have a plethora of experience working high-up behind the scenes jobs, like using my mind to utilize many aspects of the Community as well as shaping it to the form that people would see fit and enjoy being a part of. I have been a boots-in-the-mud management member for HG, with a specialization in Community Engagement (Writing journal articles, helping any and all members of the Community with issues-basically a glorified Customer Support Rep-, Consultant and advisor to higher ups in the Community and more. Being a Dev team member would be a huge W (win) for our Community for many reasons, and I'm not only saying this because of my own self interests. It's something that I know will be better for the Community as a whole.

I'm also available as a tester for new maps or servers, reporting anything I find back to the person who was inclined to tell me about the map/server.

Thanks.

-Sunbro Solaire

GMOD or CSS?: Counter Strike Source (I don't code CSS language :P lol)
Praise the Sun and Call Out of Cells Freeze.
Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:03 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48771745
Why do you want to join?: I want to help out anyway I can
What can you contribute?: I had a couple of servers before in GMOD and just can help out with whatever
GMOD or CSS?: GMOD

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:40 pm 
Community Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44657538
*BUMP*

MeMeZ

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

New Topic Locked  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2