Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:10 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
McNugget wrote:
That might be true hobos but ZE servers are consistently dead. ZMs still have a decent population

Pfwahh, you kiddin' ZE servers are hella populated, maybe not as much as plagueFest, but that's only because they hand out "free" admin. Keep Zombie Escape. ZM servers are repetitive and no fun, besides like hobos had said who wants to sit in some corner spraying down zombies with unlimited ammo until the timers up.

And yes add !zetele/!zspawn and !zclass
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

Social 
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:42 pm 
EgN Member
Needy wrote:
McNugget wrote:
That might be true hobos but ZE servers are consistently dead. ZMs still have a decent population

Pfwahh, you kiddin' ZE servers are hella populated, maybe not as much as plagueFest, but that's only because they hand out "free" admin. Keep Zombie Escape. ZM servers are repetitive and no fun, besides like hobos had said who wants to sit in some corner spraying down zombies with unlimited ammo until the timers up.

I love how everyone says this but yet our ZE server population is zip. So either we gotta make drastic changes or just let the server be stagnant.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:53 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
McNugget wrote:
Needy wrote:
McNugget wrote:

I love how everyone says this but yet our ZE server population is zip. So either we gotta make drastic changes or just let the server be stagnant.

The server hasn't even been open to the public for more than a month, and why do you think icedragon opened this thread to begin with lol
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 1:39 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:17299991
Add SourceRPG. Golden combo

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 6:34 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35185668
Needy wrote:
McNugget wrote:
Needy wrote:
McNugget wrote:

The server hasn't even been open to the public for more than a month, and why do you think icedragon opened this thread to begin with lol

+1
I want to buy admin for Jail Break. Jimmah2k13
Proud member of #EliteTrollSquad and #TeamEliteRapists together with the other #EliteTrollers from the #TeamElite

Targets for EgN:

1. Become a Member [ x ]
2. Become an Elite [ x ]
3. Become a Veteran [ ]
4. Become a Staff [ ]
5. Become a Advisor [ ]
6. Become Manager [ ]

MrGoldGames « Wed May 25, 2016 3:47 am » Im fucking done with people not taking this clan seriously. Honestly do what you were fuckign told to do, or dont leave. Its as simple as that. If you dont wanna fucking play by the rules and be a fucking douche canoe, then fucking go away. This clan is important to alot of people and they want to enjoy themselves on here. Good servers arent found easily on CSS anymore because its dying. So people look up to our clan and say, "Hey these guys are cool and help me keep playing CSS." So if you want to fuck with this clan, be fucking cancer to it, or just straight out bash the clan, GET THE FUCK OUT! No one gives a shit about you if you do that. No one fucking wants to see your dumbass on here again. Take your shit seriously, or fuck off you uncultured swines. Holy shit...

"got too much time on my hands and have enough salt to supply the McDonald's franchise." -Lilshark8

Obstacles are but an illusion, to the will of the mind. - Ash the Avenger/Danni

We are born to be who we are, don't pretend to be that someone else, because someone will end up losing and missing you, for being whom you truly are. Not everyone will accept you as you are, and that's okay, not everyone has to like you, but you got to be the true you, to find those whom will love you, for just who you are.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 11:23 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61648787
Just copy ex-FireWall plug-ins. theirs was badass and always had at least 10 people on. usually more

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 4:34 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7018832
I remember a while back when we had a zombie mod server... It was fun to play on those maps where you would shoot couches, chairs, filing cabinets and vending machines to make barricades.. and the zombie being randomly picked so there would be a risk if you were too many people at one spot. And the rush of trying to keep them out of your area. That is fun, not just trying to reach some helicopter or a gate or hatch that closes in some exact time while gettin away from zombies...

ZombieMod all the way (RPG is a plus, but without the OP stuff)

I'd like the promotion, the paycheck and parking spot. But I don’t really want to be in charge of anything.

#Wolfie4Staff2k17/2k18
<05:09:34> "Wolfie" was removed from server group "Supporter" by "Kharn".
<05:09:39> "Wolfie" was added to server group "Staff" by "Kharn".

k :/

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 5:00 pm 
EgN Member
Wolfie wrote:
I remember a while back when we had a zombie mod server... It was fun to play on those maps where you would shoot couches, chairs, filing cabinets and vending machines to make barricades.. and the zombie being randomly picked so there would be a risk if you were too many people at one spot. And the rush of trying to keep them out of your area. That is fun, not just trying to reach some helicopter or a gate or hatch that closes in some exact time while gettin away from zombies...

ZombieMod all the way (RPG is a plus, but without the OP stuff)

+111111One1111Eleven11111

New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2