Login 

New Topic Locked  [ 2 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Artless Sheep FK
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:22 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:23841076
Not sure if this is the right section but Artless sheep is extremely trigger happy when playing on CT team. I just started playing again and I come on to constantly getting freekilled by this guy and he keeps denying it.

Do the rules imply anymore or are they just there for show??

12 When you play on this server, you are REQUIRED to know these rules.

34 Only commands given VERBALLY count, unless no single living guard has a mic.
- This rule and the rule below references the last time he freekilled me. He was not warden and was giving orders to me on text chat and warden didnt not order me to unholster and drop the gun. Artless sheep headshot me within 2 seconds of sending the text chat and admins refused to do anything.

37 A prisoner carrying a holstered weapon must ALWAYS be warned to drop it.

57 CT's must WARN T's by name when they are not following the Warden’s orders, clarifying the correct order, unless they are playing a deathgame or rebelling.
- This rule references where he freekilled me on the way to the fountain. Wardens orders were to go to the fountain and freeze on the base. I was on the top cell block and I bhopped from the railing to top of vip to the fountain and he killed me. I think this is a freekill because I was there way before the rest of the T's and frozen. Artless sheep continues to freekill me without any consequences and it is making me extremely annoyed when admins are online and do nothing about it.

Social 
 Post subject: Re: Artless Sheep FK
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:35 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
KaptainKronix wrote:
Not sure if this is the right section but Artless sheep is extremely trigger happy when playing on CT team. I just started playing again and I come on to constantly getting freekilled by this guy and he keeps denying it.

Do the rules imply anymore or are they just there for show??

12 When you play on this server, you are REQUIRED to know these rules.

34 Only commands given VERBALLY count, unless no single living guard has a mic.
- This rule and the rule below references the last time he freekilled me. He was not warden and was giving orders to me on text chat and warden didnt not order me to unholster and drop the gun. Artless sheep headshot me within 2 seconds of sending the text chat and admins refused to do anything.

37 A prisoner carrying a holstered weapon must ALWAYS be warned to drop it.

57 CT's must WARN T's by name when they are not following the Warden’s orders, clarifying the correct order, unless they are playing a deathgame or rebelling.
- This rule references where he freekilled me on the way to the fountain. Wardens orders were to go to the fountain and freeze on the base. I was on the top cell block and I bhopped from the railing to top of vip to the fountain and he killed me. I think this is a freekill because I was there way before the rest of the T's and frozen. Artless sheep continues to freekill me without any consequences and it is making me extremely annoyed when admins are online and do nothing about it.

Wrong section, you need to post here following this format.

You should also try to have evidence. You also need to be able to backup your claims, saying things such as "and admins refused to do anything" I can easily disprove. I was on the whole time and you never once messaged admins. Try not to lie in your complaints.
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

New Topic Locked  [ 2 posts ]