Register
Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ] 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Secrets
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:34 pm 
EgN Member
So today I was under the alias "Misconduct" and I was ct. And we were playing on the map vipinthemix and there's a secret on top of vip where you can exit out of vip and go to top of cells or to the cell stairs. Is this considered a secret? Uncledomo slayed me the following round for killing someone using it I just want confirmation that if this is a secret or not a secret as I believe the rules say any terrorist using a secret is KOS.

Social 
 Post subject: Re: Secrets
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:19 pm 
EgN Member
Also if a ct asks you to be frozen can you jump?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:24 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:421065374
Look under the rules for your second question, in particular what the word "freeze" means.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:44 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:102588682
You as a CT if you see any terrorist is using a secret to rebel you can kill him. If there were any orders given like (All Ts freeze) and you saw someone out of a cell but he was frozen so its ok don't kill him you just guide him with the following orders. But you can't kill him if you see him running on top of VIP or top of Cells because you've got no evidences that guy used a secret, only kill him if there was any orders given.
The Light Shall Protect You

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:51 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
landocalrissian wrote:

No, jumping is moving along the Y axis where freeze means dont move along the X, Y and Z axis.

As for the original question, that depends; the only 2 ways to get on top of the cell is the vent in the 1st cell and the secret in disco, on the top floor.

I imagine you just had spawned and you walk out of armoury to find a T in top of the cell. You as a real person may know 100% that this person had took the secret, but you as a CT had never saw him nor do you know how he got up there. You shouldn't have killed him, nor would I think you should have been instantly slayed for it, I would personally warn you not to do it again as you seem to not know about that aspect of roleplay.

It is considered a secret more because it looks like just a normal glass wall like the rest, but in fact it's an illusion which you can go through.

If you have anymore questions dont hesitate to reply or add me on Steam.

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:48 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85176484
Central wrote:
landocalrissian wrote:

As for the original question, that depends; the only 2 ways to get on top of the cell is the vent in the 1st cell and the secret in disco, on the top floor.

Actually this is not true, there is 4 ways to get on top of the cells. The crates on top of the cell button, And u can strafe up the ladder and do a crouch to get on top from the right side just between the vip cell and the other cells.

Although central is correct that the 2 ways he said is secret ways to get on top of it

sorry for the lag getting better pc in febuary :)

EgN moments:

Spoiler: Show

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:33 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:420585158
Sly wrote:
Central wrote:
landocalrissian wrote:

Actually this is not true, there is 4 ways to get on top of the cells. The crates on top of the cell button, And u can strafe up the ladder and do a crouch to get on top from the right side just between the vip cell and the other cells.

Although central is correct that the 2 ways he said is secret ways to get on top of it

sorry for the lag getting better pc in febuary :)

Did you record all that with a potato? On topic: you cannot jump when you are told to freeze. You can crouch, knife, and look around though.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 7 posts ]