1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Taking Warden Solo
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:28 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85176484
Do you need to take warden if you are the only CT on the team?

Example: There is 7 players online and only 1 ct. At the start of every round. Does he/she need to take warden?

EgN moments:

Spoiler: Show

Social 
 Post subject: Re: Taking Warden Solo
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:32 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
Sly wrote:
Do you need to take warden if you are the only CT on the team?

Example: There is 7 players online and only 1 ct. At the start of every round. Does he/she need to take warden?

The round needs to progress, the CT needs to play their role, and there are no freedays on our server. So I'd say the answer is yes.
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:35 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
Only the warden can give valid orders.
U don't take warden,then u aren't the warden and can't give orders. Stupid but that's how it is. Not to much effort to type !w real quick
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:40 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Well, it wouldn't make too much sense otherwise, would it? No warden = no play, rhymes with aye; otherwise, if you (or whoever was the CT at the time) really doesn't want to be warden neither give orders, then you'll they'll more than likely join T side; otherwise, there's no point in being on the side lines. Let someone else take the reins. And in other words, if they refuse, get that swap going. If you refuse, get that swap going. Easy said, you've got to expect to give orders at some point in time if you're a CT whether it be that you're the only CT or the last, via mic or vice vera, chat.
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:57 am 
EgN Member
Legend
I think we need this to be more clear because i hear people say that you dont have to, and i dont really have any proof of it.
Even central said: "(ALL) EgN-S| Central: Personally, I'd say they don't have to because there isn't any other CT who can take the warden anyways" so i just wanted to make sure because it sounded like he didnt know the answer exactly aswell.

not to throw central on the bus. But the phrase "i've asked a staff and he/she says its okay to do" is already echoing in my head on this matter :)

EgN moments:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:09 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15637141
just hit your kill bind until you get another CT
That is.. if you cant 1v7 like us pros
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:10 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
Sly wrote:
I think we need this to be more clear because i hear people say that you dont have to, and i dont really have any proof of it.
Even central said: "(ALL) EgN-S| Central: Personally, I'd say they don't have to because there isn't any other CT who can take the warden anyways" so i just wanted to make sure because it sounded like he didnt know the answer exactly aswell.

not to throw central on the bus. But the phrase "i've asked a staff and he/she says its okay to do" is already echoing in my head on this matter :)

I'd say for the sake of being consistent you should be taking warden even if you're the only person alive/on the team. Any T that is killed can argue you weren't the warden, because when they did !w it said there was none.

So yes, take !w even if you're the only CT there.
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:15 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Sly wrote:

Did he say that in chatbox? If so, what exactly did you ask?

Because it's fairly clear in reference to the rules. You're right, that there is no rule that say "CT's must take warden" but it falls along, 47 You must make sure the round progresses. Admin Guidelines which not only applies to admins, but to CT's as well. Their job is to make sure the round progresses while the admins job is to abet to that, followed with 46 You must play your role as a guard. Guards (CT). A large portion of playing your role as a CT is making the round progress accordingly and to the standards of the rules. If there is one player that is on CT side not taking warden they're neglecting everything that surrounds and make of jailbreak. Giving orders.

Unless you're referencing the plugin !w then well no, and yes, it all comes down to the player base. But uhm, just account to Yiggles answer.
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:28 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
Needy wrote:
Sly wrote:

Did he say that in chatbox? If so, what exactly did you ask?

Because it's fairly clear in reference to the rules. You're right, that there is no rule that say "CT's must take warden" but it falls along, 47 You must make sure the round progresses. Admin Guidelines which not only applies to admins, but to CT's as well. Their job is to make sure the round progresses while the admins job is to abet to that, followed with 46 You must play your role as a guard. Guards (CT). A large portion of playing your role as a CT is making the round progress accordingly and to the standards of the rules. If there is one player that is on CT side not taking warden they're neglecting everything that surrounds and make of jailbreak. Giving orders.

Unless you're referencing the plugin !w then well no, and yes, it all comes down to the player base. But uhm, just account to Yiggles answer.

Huh? There was only one CT on the team, and the only one who could warden in fact. If you remember before we had this plugin, it was a fight to get warden, continuous talking over each other. This plugin solved that, and in fact I see it if only one CT on the team alive, why waste that time and type !w when there's no one else to take it? I get that it's to get people in the order of doing it, making it continuous, but at the time depending on if they actually are giving orders but didn't do !w as the only CT, then should the be an issue? Should I stop and say "Oh, all your orders are invalid, you didn't take !w" when as essentially their the only CT and still doing their role by maintaining orders are given(?). I might be wrong, but this is how I see it, and really, it's still progressing the round. By stopping them and forcing them to type !w I'd see that not progressing, as it'll just disrupt players. "Oh, but I'm the only CT? Why would I need to take warden if there's no other CT to take it?"

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:41 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Central wrote:
Huh? There was only one CT on the team, and the only one who could warden in fact. If you remember before we had this plugin, it was a fight to get warden, continuous talking over each other. This plugin solved that, and in fact I see it if only one CT on the team alive, why waste that time and type !w when there's no one else to take it? I get that it's to get people in the order of doing it, making it continuous, but at the time depending on if they actually are giving orders but didn't do !w as the only CT, then should the be an issue? Should I stop and say "Oh, all your orders are invalid, you didn't take !w" when as essentially their the only CT and still doing their role by maintaining orders are given(?). I might be wrong, but this is how I see it, and really, it's still progressing the round. By stopping them and forcing them to type !w I'd see that not progressing, as it'll just disrupt players. "Oh, but I'm the only CT? Why would I need to take warden if there's no other CT to take it?"

But when we got the !w plugin wasn't that meant that you should do it every round?

EgN moments:

New Topic Locked  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next