Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:16 am 
EgN Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85176484
Cooper wrote:
Just a few examples but there are skill based games which are also luck based to some degree. I also don’t see how math trivia is that much more creative than these games.

btw im explaining the diffrence. Creativity wise they are both horrible :)
Simple my dear friend, Primary secondary melee takes 3-4 minutes to set the t's in a row and make sure they are afk frozen "for 3-4 minutes". Math trivia takes a couple of seconds to write the question and a couple of seconds to write the answer. The diffrence is around 236 seconds of time which is quite alot. I dont mind doing this game if ur like 5 or 7 people on the server, but it becomes a problem when we are in the 20's and there is 13-15 t's lined up. Boring, time consuming and you could have done 20 math trivias in the meantime.

EgN moments:

Spoiler: Show

Social 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:45 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
I think I'm seeing a trend in the thread wanting to enforce rules that will "increase game diversity" when in all reality the wardens are lazy and this will decrease diversity.
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:07 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73025945
Yiggles Moto wrote:
I think I'm seeing a trend in the thread wanting to enforce rules that will "increase game diversity" when in all reality the wardens are lazy and this will decrease diversity.

Ever since like a week ago when people started playing this game again and it started getting attention i've seen it happen in probably 70% of the rounds that weren't wardays. First of all, it takes fucking forever. Second of all the people who do nothing but play this game are usually slow enough that it's like 4:3- by the time they start so they'll have 3 or 4 t's left by the 30 second mark. It's ridiculous. Increasing game diversity doesn't just mean add more games that people have the option to pla because at the end of the day frag whores and time wasters are frag whores and time wasters.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:22 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
Sugoni wrote:
Yiggles Moto wrote:

Ever since like a week ago when people started playing this game again and it started getting attention i've seen it happen in probably 70% of the rounds that weren't wardays. First of all, it takes fucking forever. Second of all the people who do nothing but play this game are usually slow enough that it's like 4:3- by the time they start so they'll have 3 or 4 t's left by the 30 second mark. It's ridiculous. Increasing game diversity doesn't just mean add more games that people have the option to pla because at the end of the day frag whores and time wasters are frag whores and time wasters.

IF this happens the admin on there should stop it.
1. If it is as u say it delays rounds and they need to hurry up.
2. If the players are getting tired of it as well it should stop
3.agree with you point on the diversity. Yet this game being played once a map isn't wrong.
It starts being wrong when it gets played multiple time during a map by the same warden.

At least in my opinion
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

New Topic Post Reply  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4