Post subject: Re: anything unfair?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:23 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
Cooper wrote:
Yiggles Moto wrote:
Spoiler: Show

See, all I wanted you to do was use your words and express your opinion.

It still doesn't matter to what I said - Because that's how I view it in my opinion. Not how it's enforced/the rules define it. Posts like Tricky's define that (official responses saying "Do this." Not posts sharing my opinion to everyone else to spark discussion.

Well something you have to take in account is as Staff+ people hold your opinion to a higher standard, I knew you weren’t saying that’s how it’s enforced but usually most people are going to read your opinion and jump to a conclusion, I was really just trying to offer some balance or point out instances where other Staff+ interpreted it differently just to try to prevent people from drawing conclusions based on what you said if that makes sense.

As for this discussion I’m almost certain it will go down the path of “We need more specific rules that adresss every single issue” like it did on the server, just like the recent talk about the spray rule. I probably should have given my opinion so more people could see it and contribute to the discussion but I’ve already about it pretty extensively if you couldn’t tell from all the sneak dissses.

But you see how without saying stuff like this it might not come acrossed as that? I provided my opinion because I share how I view it, which may in turn lead to people wanting some sort of change in the next admin meeting or a discussion around why it is the way it is. Thanks for providing context to your post now.
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

Social 
 Post subject: Re: anything unfair?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:55 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95290612
The rule kinda speaks for itself,no?
"Or anything considered unfair" saying ANYTHING that's unfair isn't allowed.

So if u were saying "1v6 soccer letsgo" people could refuse because it is unfair.
And not only the 1 guy could refuse but also the 6 guys since teammates are ussualy a liability in games.

Example: we play volleyball on carcerous and I ask if i can play 1v7 in volleyball and warden allows it. This could be refuse by the bigger group based on the fact that teammates block u and will cause u to lose.
And same goes for soccer matches.
If u wanna create random teams just putt skins together and than it's ussualy fair. They chose their own skin after all. And if the teams are off by 1 or 2 just do a trivia real quick.

Just try to keep it fair and have it played like u would want to play it. If u do that u are ussualy good.
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED JUKE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED KNIFE KING OF 2018

SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2017
SELF-CROWNED REBEL GOD OF 2018

rebeler since february 2016

we all have different lifes, different problems and different paths to take.....
but what we all wonder is: would they be proud of who i am today?

Princess Strawberry: "HEY, i know everything about Denmark , OK?
Princess Strawberry: "what kind of waffles do they eat in Denmark?"
Princess Strawberry: "OH WAIT SHIT THAT'S BELGIUM"

<16:59:31> "Eclipzx_" was banned for 10 minutes from the server by "GoopSauce" (pussy much?)

*warden*: There's 1 rebeler in garage please get him
*INBREADCATS*: It's only 1 rebeler,what can he do......oh shit it's terminator i'm coming

reboobalar: "term this is your warning because i know you're just gonna rebel"
reboobalar: "fuck this, im not going to be Ct with Term on their team"

New Topic Post Reply  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2