New Topic Post Reply  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:27 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
I feel, if anything, RTD should be disabled on Multigame maps. I personally like RTD. It adds a fun, surprising feel to the server. Now if it's removed, I don't see the population falling.

Social 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:49 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22218476
Bringing it back to the topic, I think the settings should match primary surf servers, and also include some surf maps on the roster. Maybe change the name to Minigames/Surf could bring in some players.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:06 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
Central wrote:
I don't understand why people want RTD removed, personally I don't mind it. RTD is there for whoever wants to use it, not exactly forcing you to use it; sure, others may use it and may bring a disadvantage to you on a specific game, but even if the server was to get rid of RTD, it'll still be in it's current state, whether or not it has RTD on it.

Personally, yes, I would like RTD removed due to ruining game play imho but that's also not what this is about. It's more about finding a middle ground.
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:08 am 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150625838
koolaid wrote:
Bringing it back to the topic, I think the settings should match primary surf servers, and also include some surf maps on the roster. Maybe change the name to Minigames/Surf could bring in some players.

I think we actually talked about having a conjoined surf / bhop / minigames server awhile back as none of them got a steady population though don't think it was followed through. Honestly, not too bad of an idea though.
To all the the ladies, peace, and humptiness.

ask me about film, novels, fashion, cinematography, and/or music & you'll have my ear for hours

Doldol 🐾: I'm a Hyper Nova
Doldol 🐾: Kharn can be a
Doldol 🐾: Super Massive Black Hole
EgN-S| Needy: lmao
Doldol 🐾: xD
EgN-S| Needy: dude idk why, but i thought you were going to say super massive black cocc
Doldol 🐾: You can be a
Doldol 🐾: LOL
Doldol 🐾: nono thatd then be micro astroid
Doldol 🐾: or so ive heard
EgN-S| Needy: Like he's just one big degenerate penus
Doldol 🐾: ROFL
Doldol 🐾: IK
Doldol 🐾: xd

her favourite colour was yellow

Smiley: yes, I have a job now so I can be the breadwinner of the household and you can just relax to Rex all day :)

life goals
[  ] become legend before mootinie
[  ] get 10,000 post before mutiny
[  ] marry smiley

Tricky: i don't think any of the staff+ are here to slap their e-penis on you

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:56 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34125752
I understand the RTD discussion, but this isn't really a topic for discussing RTD.
Spoiler: Show

With that out of the way, I feel an auto bhop script would be nice to have. However, if it's possible (and I don't know how possible this would be without a new plugin designed for it), I don't actually think bhopping should be possible except in course maps, where it could be useful. Otherwise, that could possibly hinder some gameplay mechanics of other maps when there are people flying around the map at 100 mph. So, some sort of limitation would need to be in place, such as having custom cvar settings for different maps. Personally, I could think of a few ways to make this in a manageable way, that isn't hard for the dev team to setup for newer maps. However, for now I'd just leave the suggestion that if bhopping is allowed, it should probably be limited to certain maps, likely just course maps.

I like the idea of merging bhop/surf/mg, but I fear for what that'd do to the nominations menu. I wish there were some sort of way to categorize the nomination menu, but idk that there really is. At the same time, I feel that'd be an issue for people playing, when some people would want to play surf, while others would want to play bhop, and others would be wanting to play course maps or minigames. Thus, my opinion on the matter is that it's probably best to keep them separate if they're to exist, until some sort of practical solution to those issues could be made.

Just my 2c on the matters at hand. c:
Beep boop.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:15 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:154425208
Reboobalar wrote:
Sup fam,

Basically I am bringing this up because there are quite a few maps on mini games that include surf, bhop, and some course maps where it is almost impossible to complete because the air acceleration is to low.
So I am proposing that we up the air acceleration so that these maps can be played to their fullest.
please comment your opinion

maybe your right.
By the power of the cheeto gods shall let you read my signature!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:34 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:199039976
On Rtd

On Air Accel

On Dj's input

Only 2 or 3 of the members listed above still play on the minigames server, while others have moved on. 2 of them agreeing we should keep it. Additionally there aren't as many recurring complaints about the rtd plugin, unlike back in the day.

On a more on-topic note, this topic was opened up to discuss air acceleration on the minigames server, in other words if anyone wants to discuss another topic like the rtd plugin, then kindly make your own topic post. Thank you.

You don't get any recurring complaints because no one plays on MG. Pretty simple imo and the people that do play on MG don't care enough to complain about the rtd plugin.
Snapchat:Johnday9875
Instagram:John_Day_            
I am bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not bad, there's no one I'd rather be than me -Wreck It Ralph:)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:01 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34125752
Pro Hop wrote:
Only 2 or 3 of the members listed above still play on the minigames server, while others have moved on. 2 of them agreeing we should keep it. Additionally there aren't as many recurring complaints about the rtd plugin, unlike back in the day.

On a more on-topic note, this topic was opened up to discuss air acceleration on the minigames server, in other words if anyone wants to discuss another topic like the rtd plugin, then kindly make your own topic post. Thank you.

You don't get any recurring complaints because no one plays on MG. Pretty simple imo and the people that do play on MG don't care enough to complain about the rtd plugin.
Ain't that the truth.

Honestly though, the only complaint I have is that the plugins on jb aren't on mg, like the clan tag one or the servers plugin. Things that should be there (since it's an EgN server) but aren't.
Beep boop.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 9:15 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
Auto bunnyhop script? Why would you use that? Bhopping is a skill. People have put countless hours, like I have, into bunnyhopping. Get gud my man. :^)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:11 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:21855300
North wrote:
Auto bunnyhop script? Why would you use that? Bhopping is a skill. People have put countless hours, like I have, into bunnyhopping. Get gud my man. :^)

lmao... i suck at bhopping and im way better than u. topkek fam
Snapchat: Rozavelt

New Topic Post Reply  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2, 3, 4
 >> Next