Login 

New Topic Post Reply  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:17 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1381118
The i5 is a better value for gaming compared to the i7. (Basically what Neezon said)
As for storage don't forget you can bring the storage from your older PC over. Unless you have something else in mind for that PC.

In terms of AMD vs Intel I always tend to see it like this:
AMD = Productivity (Tends to have better multi-core performances)
Intel = Gaming (Tends to have better single-core performances)
For what to get I would go to the i5 simply because I like intel more and also there's more storage in that build.
Also looking up some reviews between the 2 could always help you choose. But you should see they end up performing about the same with the i5 slightly edging out the 2600x. (I always use reviews to at least compare.)
Uses a small amount of major game titles.(graphs start at 0:30, Gaming graphs start at 1:10)
This review uses the GTX 1060 6GB with major game titles.(Graphs start at 0:30)
This last one I'm only throwing in there because it can kinda show the performance of major esports titles for the i5 8500. The review uses a i5 8400 instead (about the same fucking CPU) and a Zotac GTX 1080 Mini. Also a typo happens in the review on the CSGO graphs the Min and Max framerate numbers are swapped for the i5.
Major epsorts titles (Graphs start at 0:41)
Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Last edited by Milk on Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Social 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:46 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10184273
I built a ryzen rig and fucking melts kids... Runs every game on the highest settings and I still haven't over clocked it. The only downfall is that AMD runs a bit hotter than Intel so make sure you buy a good case and a good cpu cooler

I have the ryzen 5 1600
In secret Dyno is actually my biggest fan. He wont leave me alone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:03 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:168005072
Yeah go with the i7 for the best performance

New Topic Post Reply  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2