Previous << 
1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:09 am 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:221617357
mattlikespie wrote:
you shit on a game for having micro transactions that doesn’t even have micro transactions. Like honestly. This game didn’t and doesn’t have micro transactions on release and still doesn’t. There isn’t a single thread, blog, forum, whatever out there because that’s the fact of the matter. That being said, looking at from now since release, there isn’t and never was micro transactions and you cannot dispute that. I bought this game for the game and not all the back story drama shit, so I’m looking at the fact of the matter. Don’t care about the reason don’t care about the bullshit because right now it is as it is and it’s pretty fucking good. Shitting on a game because of your social perception of a situation using bias opinions is just stupid.

Before you can shit on what I said, read it again. Micro transactions were a planned feature and carried into beta, but never on or past release. Can’t play a game before release soooo....

Well said my friend, well said. I mean can't you buy a game for it's quality, not the whole PAST about the company who makes it....

It's similar to judging a book by it's cover. "OH it's made by EA, it's shit"
BRITNEY SPEARS killed <>< with knife.

Spoiler: Show

1. Join EgN [ X ]
2. Become a Recruit [ X ]
3. Become an EgN Member [ X ]
4. Become a Admin [ X ]
5. Become an Elite [ X ]
6. Become a Veteran [ X ]
7. Become a part of Events Team [ X ]
8. Become a Manager [ ]
9. Become a Staff [ X ]
10. Become an Advisor [ ]
11. Become the next EgN Leader! [ ]

EgN| Mr Geeza™ : Why do I always get you and sinister mixed up lol sorry xD
EgN-S| Phillip: Cause you a racist

Jafari asks the wall: What is the meaning of life?
The wall responds with: Kill yourself. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN
EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I asked for a demotion, where's my demotion at?
1 month later....
The following people have been recognised for their service to the community:

Veteran to Staff
Mr.GoldGames

EgN-S| Mr.GoldGames: I ask for a demotion but I got a promotion instead? Life sucks sometimes.

Social 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:34 am 
EgN Member
mattlikespie wrote:
you shit on a game for having micro transactions that doesn’t even have micro transactions. Like honestly. This game didn’t and doesn’t have micro transactions on release and still doesn’t. There isn’t a single thread, blog, forum, whatever out there because that’s the fact of the matter. That being said, looking at from now since release, there isn’t and never was micro transactions and you cannot dispute that. I bought this game for the game and not all the back story drama shit, so I’m looking at the fact of the matter. Don’t care about the reason don’t care about the bullshit because right now it is as it is and it’s pretty fucking good. Shitting on a game because of your social perception of a situation using bias opinions is just stupid.

Before you can shit on what I said, read it again. Micro transactions were a planned feature and carried into beta, but never on or past release. Can’t play a game before release soooo....

So hang on your calling someone else out for just being against and voicing there concern`s over the potential implementation of micro transactions ? First of all realize that microtransactions was never a planned feature and that EA had every intention on releasing it into the game since it was there obvious intention from the very beginning which comes as no surprise considering this is usually always EA`s intention with any game they publish. Second of all they only removed them due to how much fire was fueled by the amount of drama and rage caused by the reddit community not because for any reason of being non-existent in the game beforehand which FYI were pulled just hours after going live on EA early access and even though with the EA early access program is only conclusive to a small portion of the fanbase it`s still classed as going live of the official launch of the game. In all due fairness where not shitting on the game out of spite where shitting down purely because the fact that where concerned over how damaging the microtransactions are to the game itself since they disrupt the core balance of how players play and how the progression. You may not care for them at all since you probably you think there rendered useless or don`t hold any value to you but believe me if you actually give a damn about how impacting this would affect the multiplayer side of how players play and the whole system itself of your progression you would give a damn.

Maybe instead of calling other people out just for stating the facts you should actually be more concerned over the long term of the game`s lifespan considering that EA have already given there statement that microtransactions will be remiplemented at a later date and weather you like it or not it`s gonna have a massive constraint and hold over the progression side of things and in general the core element of how other players play there cards but of course if you don`t care for progression or other people taking shortcuts on having a massive advantage over you and disrupting the core balance of the multiplayer on battlefield then by all means don`t give a shit but don`t shit on those who actually do give damn and do care about not wanting to have a great game fucked over by the unfair advantage of giving players the keys to being three to four times more powerful than players who have spent there time playing through the game naturally without using shortcuts. You seem to think we target the game purely out of being toxic which isn`t how intention at all, it`s simply being protective of a beloved IP and can you blame many of us for being defensive considering how much the last game sucked arse.

I`ll be honest I love Battlefront II as it is right now but many people`s perspectives of the game are soon going to change once EA release the new overhaul of the microtransactions system. Realize at the end of the day that microtransactions can be right/wrong but that all depends how the publisher perceives implementing them however they see fit. Giving players more power over others who progress naturally and want to play the game how it should be played is doing it all for the wrong reasons whereas someone like Blizzard putting microtransations to better use by gifting players rewards with free random loot crates is all done for the right reasons.

When you see microtransactions maybe take a thought of putting these game impacting changers listed below into consideration and maybe actually even care yourself on how it will break the core balance of player progression and the variety players you play against.

- Impacts core gameplay element
- Unfair advantage giving players a boost leaving an unbalanced system vs players who progress through the game naturally
- Overpowering items using shortcuts can determine the outcome of making/breaking a game

From my judgement you don`t seem to grasp the nettle of how damaging and risky they are to games and yet still stating that we shit on the game purely of our biased opinions yet where only stating the logical and obvious cold hard facts that will affect the game in the long run. It`s up to you how you take that shit weather or not you want to put up with having a good game ruined on launch or weeks later by the infestation of microtransactions and if you can that`s fine based off your own terms but for those of us who aren`t we don`t need to be labelled as game hate shitters just because where stating how it always is.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10