Previous << 
1, 2
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: What is CS:GO like?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:12 pm 
Community Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:84775876
Location: l: 179° 56′ 39.4″, b: +0° 2′ 46.2″, d: 7,940 ± 420 parsecs, from Via Lactea galactic center.
Btw, try Rainbow Six: Siege if you want a competitive 5v5 FPS

Or PUBG if you just want to have some fun.
Been there, done that. No regrets, never give up on what's important. Prioritize. Happiness is all that matters.
I really like meowers but can't own any for the time being. Image

Software Developer with a fondness for Python & UE4.
🐱‍👤

ImageImageImage
Interested in Star Citizen? - Use STAR-PZ6J-4C62 and get us both some cool extras :3

Social 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:15 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47552815
Doldol wrote:
Btw, try Rainbow Six: Siege if you want a competitive 5v5 FPS

Or PUBG if you just want to have some fun.

Don't listen to dildo, he only wants more friends to play with ;)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:12 pm 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47477194
Ok you ready?

For the first bit of playing the game you will need to play casual, now casual is just full of hackers, 11 year old boys/girls/helicopters, and of course those who decide it would be great to play music full volume into their mic. Now that would be ok if, they didn't play racist music and if there was only one person doing it, because lord knows we need 3 different songs playing at the same time.

When you are past that cancerous stage, you can play comp (competitive), now in comp you can expect the 3 different types of people;
1. The newbies;
These people seem to be going onto their friends accounts and just going straight into a comp game. They have no sense of direction, they don't seem to use headphones at all to listen for anybody, and really they can't hit a wall when it's 3ft in front of them.
2. The Trolls;
Trolls come in many shapes and sizes, it could be intentionally dying to other team, or blocking you where ever you go, or even just killing you because why not? Then when they get kicked/banned you are stuck with a bot... These trolls are annoying.
3. The FaZe clan wannabes;
These people will always try to show off their "sick tricks" and 360 no scopes and 1 deags, because they are soooo good at the game, and of course when they miss and fail they will always, always blame it on the team. They love to go in on a 1 v 5 and say "Nah man it's all good I'm the best". And when they are losing they will say something like, "It's too hard to carry you guys", or "Yeah I'm just smurfing with a mate, my real account is Global Elite" (Which is the highest rank). And they say all this when they are at the bottom of the scoreboard. -_-

Now there is a fourth group of people I haven't mentioned, and if you are teamed up with them, then you will have a good time. These people don't really care too much if they win or lose, they don't tilt every time they die and they are just playing for a good time. These guys are complete lads, and when you team up with them savour that moment and just start joking around and playing around with them. But the best thing about them is if they think they need to actually play properly, they will.

So yeah have fun in csgo and don't take it too seriously unless you genuinely want to go pro in the game.
<3 peace be with y'all EgN beauties and remember Why So Serious about life? Live while you can. :)
Spoiler: Show

"If someone wants to fist me..." - Mr.GoldGames
"Calm Down Snapchat" - Everyone
Debuted Roast King!

New Topic Post Reply  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1, 2