New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: I need new Steam games
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:13 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78148273
I love you all, but I play Counter-Strike: Source way too much. I have 717 hours put into it on my current Steam account... almost 2,000 or more in total because of my previous Steam account when I played CS:S in high school.

I have plenty of games like Universe Sandbox, L4D2, South Park: The Stick of Truth, etc. I need new games now.
What games are people in the Steam community (and you guys) most active on? I have a few on my wishlist, like Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty: World at War, Day of Defeat: Source if anyone remembers that shit, Team Fortress 2 is currently downloading, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Garry's Mod, etc. I also have a few non-multiplayer games in my wishlist such as South Park: The Fractured But Whole, Saints Row 2, and hell, even Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2005).

What do y'all think I should get? You're free to also leave some suggestions in the comments.

Social 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:18 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60260294
Get dark souls prepare to die and try out league of legends (<--- not on steam)
I am the light to the darkness, the darkness to the light, I am he who watches vigilantly, One may call me a dark knight but you may call me... Wolfmat

If you score negative on a test they let you pass through everything!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:34 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47477194
Play the Half Life series there are heaps of them. And I agree with Wolfmat League of Legends is fun!
<3 peace be with y'all EgN beauties and remember Why So Serious about life? Live while you can. :)
Spoiler: Show

"If someone wants to fist me..." - Mr.GoldGames
"Calm Down Snapchat" - Everyone
Debuted Roast King!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:54 am 
EgN Member
You could always give Fortnite and Player Unknown Battlegrounds a try out mate if your looking for something new to dip your competitive side into. From my personal experience there both great games and the good thing is you can play the Battle Royal mode for free on Fortnite right now. It`s extremely popular at the moment with it exceeding over 10 million players. There`s also some other great multiplayer game hits out there such as Rocket League which is something I play a lot and there`s also the Just Cause 3 multiplayer mod which is free to download.

If your looking for new games on Steam in the direction of the single player portion though there`s a good few out there that have been great hits.
- Undertale - Great game if you love RPG elements
- The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt - great open world RPG
- Cuphead - if your into platformers
- PREY - If your a fan of horror games
- Dying Light - If you like zombie type of games it`s a good buy
- Agents of Mayhem - If your a fan of Saints Row then you`ll like this

It`s never to late to try something new.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:59 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29867757
The games I almost always have installed on Steam:

-Alien Swarm (it's free)
-Audiosurf
-CS:GO
-CS:S
-TES 3: Morrowind
-TES 5: Skyrim
-Gmod
-GTA V
-GTA: SA
-Insurgency
-Mass Effect trilogy
-Civ V
-Jedi Knight: JA
-Battlefront 2
-TF2
-War Thunder
"all tees all tees" -everyone

SYSTEMS FUNCTIONAL. NAVCOM LOCKED. ANIME SPOTTED. GOLIATH ONLINE.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:31 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34125752
Here are some games I've spend some good amounts of time on, and that I generally enjoy:

• PUBG - Competitive, good fun if you have people to play with. Dyno and others play with EgN members on the TS3. You also can solo queue if you're up to it. There are some strategies that you can learn, but a lot of it comes down to luck imo. All matches are different, and each one you're still highly likely to die instead of winning. It's frustrating to die, but fulfilling to get kills. All in all, it's an interesting game that keeps you on your toes.
  • Space Engineers - Damned if this doesn't have a learning curve. It takes a while to learn how to do much, but once you do learn it, it's a shit-ton of fun to play. You can play by yourself, but many prefer to play with small groups of people (or large if you have some good people). You can really feel proud once you build a nice vehicle, or you finally escape from a planet while on survival and go to space. The dynamic that occurs when you're playing multiplayer feels very interesting and awesome. Sometimes it feels like EVE, but with less common interactions.
  • Tabletop Simulator - Imagine being able to play any board game, card game, or any tabletop game, online. That's Tabletop Simulator. I guarantee that if you can think of a game to play, you can make it on TTS. Hell, it's probably already been made on the workshop. The scripting support, modding support, and general community in this one are super cool, and super interesting. It's better to play games you like with friends, but if that's not available, there are some nice servers on this one where you can chill, meet people, and play a game or two of some poker, chess, etc. Watch some videos of this one on youtube, and I think you'll like it. I recommend looking up Secret Hitler videos on youtube.
  • Terraria - Imagine a 2D Minecraft with more RPG elements, magic, and boss fights, and you have Terraria. This one you can enjoy playing by yourself or with people, but eventually singleplayer will get boring. Luckily, a lot of people own this one, and it's easy to get into.
  • Mount & Blade: Warband - The career mode on this is fantastic, and lots of fun. There are mechanics that take some time to learn, such as combat, but once you get it down fairly well, it's a really fun game to play. You'd really have to watch some videos or play it yourself to get what I mean by that, but it can be a hell of a lot of fun to learn (or really annoying). The multiplayer isn't really any campaign (unless you're playing some modded multiplayer, like Persistent World), but is usually a big multiplayer battle. Imagine a hundred real players storming a castle or defending one from invaders. That's the multiplayer battles. They're sick as fuck. The mods for this game are quite interesting, they come as "Modules" and you select one when you start the game up. Because of that, if you want to play with multiple "mods", you have to pack them all into one module, or get one already made like that. There's workshop support, but there are some mods that you have to go to the forums to get. All in all, this is a fun game that you can spend hours playing.

There are other games that I know and love, but these are the ones I tend to recommend to people. I left out source games as I imagine you already know about them, especially if you play CS:S already. There are good youtube videos and series' on all of these games I listed, so you should definitely check those out if you have the chance.

I obviously own these games, so if you do end up getting one, and you need someone to play with, I don't mind occasionally playing a game or two with you or anyone else.
(though i don't tend to play pubg much heh)
Beep boop.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:37 am 
EgN Member
Elder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:34125752
Birthstone wrote:
The games I almost always have installed on Steam:

-Alien Swarm (it's free)
-Audiosurf
-CS:GO
-CS:S
-TES 3: Morrowind
-TES 5: Skyrim
-Gmod
-GTA V
-GTA: SA
-Insurgency
-Mass Effect trilogy
-Civ V
-Jedi Knight: JA
-Battlefront 2
-TF2
-War Thunder

woah wait you play jedi academy? i fucking love that game. I don't usually have it installed anymore, as I don't much play it anymore, but that game was legit my childhood.
Beep boop.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:39 am 
Co Leader
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:80046838
Get all the Naruto games.
2018 Goals for EgN

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:42 am 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093
Get My Little Pony: Island Adventure

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:52 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:177980773
DazzlingDazzaD94 wrote:
- Dying Light - If you like zombie type of games it`s a good buy

+1

*DEAD* EgN|s BEST ADMIN TITTYSPRINKLES: i thought today was rulebreaking day my bad :-(
*DEAD* EgN| Terminator #Fishy Guy: yup, ma dick to long :)

New Topic Post Reply  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page
1, 2
 >> Next