1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 >> Next 
Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:48 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:11765093
Birthstone wrote:
GoopSauce wrote:
People will always let the internet influence them to say and act in ways they don't really care about.

Look, I'm glad you like the game, but don't belittle the opinions of others. EA is a flat-out evil company.

Lol a huge company simply trying to milk as much money out of their products doesn't make them evil. Like I said if you owned a business you would want to maximize as much money of your consumers as you could. It's not like they are North Korea and planning on starting a war lol

"Who I am is not important, my message is." - Revan

Social 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:10 pm 
EgN Member
Mr.Gezza wrote:
Everyone's hating on EA but I don't even find games made by EA that bad. I thoroughly enjoyed Battlefield 1...

Battlefield 1 is a great game but that has nothing to do with the whole controversy of what`s going down here since EA kept there mitts off from bird shitting there microtransactions shit all over the Battlefield. We hate for on EA for a reason and that`s purely down to the fact that over the last few years game after game that they`ve published has been thrown straight under the bus because of all the introduction to paying with real life currency. I don`t know why it`s so hard for some people to understand. Can`t you see that it disrupts the core balance of the game by giving players shortcuts to those who want to actually splash the cash out. It`s not for a good cause and quite frankly it`s actually reached the point now where it`s becoming nothing but an on going war. You have two kinds of people, those who think microtransactions/loot crates can be put out in a good way and those who those who majority think come across in a bad way to the breaking point where it`s practically crossing the lines of gambling.

Right now if they actually brought back the microtransactions as cosmetics then I wouldn`t have so much of a problem with the game but when it comes to EA there unpredictable , they keep players in the dark about everything and they wait for the right opportunity to screw the fans over once they fall for the bate and history just keeps on repeating itself with how things have gone down in Battlefront II. EA used to be good back in the good old days decades ago but as the years have went on they`ve become more greedy much to a like what Activision has become and doing nothing but not only screwing the players over but also screwing the hard work and effort every single developer under there wing has poured into there game. Once the game is out you either get shitted on as a dev by them or you get your arse fired and whole team sufferes shut down.

Birthstone wrote:
Hell, Disney CEO Bob Iger HIMSELF called EA to express their concern with their handling of BF2. They're legitimately worried that EA's fuck up could hurt Disney selling merchandise for The Last Jedi. That alone should show you how flawed this game it.

Speaking of Disney there actually in the lines right now as we speak on threatening EA on taking the Star Wars rights away from them due to them not dealing with the whole microtransactions in the right manner. Honestly hope they fucking do. This week is a good time to make your voice heard to Disney. I think everyone would be much better off if EA weren`t the publishers. If we had someone like Rockstar behind this I guarantee it would come out a lot more positive than what it already has.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:11 pm 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29867757
GoopSauce wrote:
Lol a huge company simply trying to milk as much money out of their products doesn't make them evil. Like I said if you owned a business you would want to maximize as much money of your consumers as you could. It's not like they are North Korea and planning on starting a war lol

If I owned a business I'd want to create a good product that people respect and want. There are plenty of developers making shitloads of money without sucking the souls out of their games by implementing pay-to-win mechanics, as I've mentioned (too many times at this point) in this thread.

EA is taking advantage of people prone to gambling, and now they are trying to rope people in by saying they've removed the crystals so people buy the game, then when they implement them "at a later date" people will already be too invested in the game to just stop playing. That is evil.
"all tees all tees" -everyone

SYSTEMS FUNCTIONAL. NAVCOM LOCKED. ANIME SPOTTED. GOLIATH ONLINE.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:17 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80560949
Yeah the reason why the removed micro transactions temp is because of the fact they're under investigation in other countries and they don't want the game banned

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth." ~Oscar Wilde

"True leaders don't create followers, they create more leaders."

"No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness." ~Aristotle

"Knowing when to walk away is wisdom. Being able to is courage. Walking away, with your head held high is dignity."

"As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better."

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no less of enthusiasm." ~Winston Churchill

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." ~Albert Einstein

Of course life is a bitch. If it was a slut it would be easy.

Life is a bitch. So learn to fuck it.

Welcome to EgN. Warning, we are not a G-Rated clan. We speak our mind, a lot of it is dirty. Topics may include things not suitable for children. Anyone offended by vulgarity, refrain from our forum. Anyone offended by light nudity, avoid the orgy room. So basically, now that all the wusses have been weeded out, welcome to EgN.™

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:24 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
The EA memes are real

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:31 pm 
EgN Member
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9180382
Birthstone wrote:
GoopSauce wrote:

If I owned a business I'd want to create a good product that people respect and want. There are plenty of developers making shitloads of money without sucking the souls out of their games by implementing pay-to-win mechanics, as I've mentioned (too many times at this point) in this thread.

EA is taking advantage of people prone to gambling, and now they are trying to rope people in by saying they've removed the crystals so people buy the game, then when they implement them "at a later date" people will already be too invested in the game to just stop playing. That is evil.

I’m sure you’d think like that, at the start of making a business. I’m sure EA had the same goal. But kind of like how Call Of Duty did, the business will change. People are greedy, they’ll do whatever they can to get the money they desire. I haven’t played Battlefront II yet, because Battlefront I was easy and in my first games went like 29-5 (K/D). But I have friends who complain about the micro transactions and shit. In this case, I’d agree with GoopSauce. It’s really just how business works. It’s really just EA being EA, or any other business in fact.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:53 pm 
EgN Member
Elite
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80560949
KRYPTiC wrote:
Birthstone wrote:
GoopSauce wrote:

I’m sure you’d think like that, at the start of making a business. I’m sure EA had the same goal. But kind of like how Call Of Duty did, the business will change. People are greedy, they’ll do whatever they can to get the money they desire. I haven’t played Battlefront II yet, because Battlefront I was easy and in my first games went like 29-5 (K/D). But I have friends who complain about the micro transactions and shit. In this case, I’d agree with GoopSauce. It’s really just how business works. It’s really just EA being EA, or any other business in fact.

That's the person running the company. It all depends on the people. If you're true to yourself and follow what you wanted/have created, you don't have to fall into the trash like these companies have.

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth." ~Oscar Wilde

"True leaders don't create followers, they create more leaders."

"No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness." ~Aristotle

"Knowing when to walk away is wisdom. Being able to is courage. Walking away, with your head held high is dignity."

"As I look back on my life, I realize that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better."

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no less of enthusiasm." ~Winston Churchill

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." ~Albert Einstein

Of course life is a bitch. If it was a slut it would be easy.

Life is a bitch. So learn to fuck it.

Welcome to EgN. Warning, we are not a G-Rated clan. We speak our mind, a lot of it is dirty. Topics may include things not suitable for children. Anyone offended by vulgarity, refrain from our forum. Anyone offended by light nudity, avoid the orgy room. So basically, now that all the wusses have been weeded out, welcome to EgN.™

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:57 pm 
Community Member
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:79036420
you shit on a game for having micro transactions that doesn’t even have micro transactions. Like honestly. This game didn’t and doesn’t have micro transactions on release and still doesn’t. There isn’t a single thread, blog, forum, whatever out there because that’s the fact of the matter. That being said, looking at from now since release, there isn’t and never was micro transactions and you cannot dispute that. I bought this game for the game and not all the back story drama shit, so I’m looking at the fact of the matter. Don’t care about the reason don’t care about the bullshit because right now it is as it is and it’s pretty fucking good. Shitting on a game because of your social perception of a situation using bias opinions is just stupid.

Before you can shit on what I said, read it again. Micro transactions were a planned feature and carried into beta, but never on or past release. Can’t play a game before release soooo....

Star Citizen Reference Code: STAR-GK4C-BYF5

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:01 pm 
Staff
Legend
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43792252
mattlikespie wrote:
Before you can shit on what I said, read it again. Micro transactions were a planned feature and carried into beta, but never on or past release. Can’t play a game before release soooo....

I mean I saw plenty of people playing the beta and that's why there was a huge outcry against microtransactions. I'm glad the game doesn't currently have any of them after they even defended their use of microtransactions early on. You should be thankful it was removed and not currently implemented in the game.

I hope EA doesn't introduce microtransactions later into it's release, but otherwise I've heard good things about the game and hope it continues.
-No Pity For A Coward-
http://cdn.funnyisms.com/ecc914b3-1ce2-4aa7-8b36-992cf563121f.jpg
"im srry, i din mean it massta, lil simple is gone be a good boy massta" -Mr. Simplistic
"Your taste in music is A2+ and I like how you moto." -Needy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:59 am 
EgN Member
Veteran
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29867757
mattlikespie wrote:
you shit on a game for having micro transactions that doesn’t even have micro transactions. Like honestly. This game didn’t and doesn’t have micro transactions on release and still doesn’t. There isn’t a single thread, blog, forum, whatever out there because that’s the fact of the matter. That being said, looking at from now since release, there isn’t and never was micro transactions and you cannot dispute that. I bought this game for the game and not all the back story drama shit, so I’m looking at the fact of the matter. Don’t care about the reason don’t care about the bullshit because right now it is as it is and it’s pretty fucking good. Shitting on a game because of your social perception of a situation using bias opinions is just stupid.

People who played the beta complained about how predatory the practice was. They fully intended to include them in the game on release, but removed them (temporarily) due to the backlash.

So we're not shitting on a game because of "bias [sic] opinions," we're shitting on a game because of objective facts. They're going to put them back in the game at a later date, they said it themselves. They're going to wait until the outrage dies down and include them anyway.

It's unfortunate, because it does seem as if DICE made a very fun game, but EA, as always, has to fuck it up with their greed. So they're not getting my money.
"all tees all tees" -everyone

SYSTEMS FUNCTIONAL. NAVCOM LOCKED. ANIME SPOTTED. GOLIATH ONLINE.

New Topic Post Reply  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page
 Previous << 
1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 >> Next